Whitney Houston/Bobby Brown New Trouble

I don't see why they need "his side of the story." She had marks on her body that came from him. He needs to be arrested.

I was listing to Houston's gospel CD this morning on the way to work. She's got one of the best voices God ever handed out. Its a crying shame to see her throw it all away.

Originally posted by Jeana (DP)
I don't see why they need "his side of the story." She had marks on her body that came from him. He needs to be arrested.

I was listing to Houston's gospel CD this morning on the way to work. She's got one of the best voices God ever handed out. Its a crying shame to see her throw it all away.

I agree Jeana ! simply a beautiful voice :D

These two have been on a road of destruction for a long time now :rolleyes:

I live outside of Atlanta and this event is all over the news.
I think its a darn shame that these 2 talented people have let this happen.

My take on it is that either they have changed media managers or on the downsides of their careers.

I just can't help believe that they could be doing something better with their lives.

Its sad.

OME

I am the self appointed President of the "I Hate Whitney Club"!

When I hear a song of hers on the radio.. I turn it! When I see a movie that she is in..I turn it....If I am in a store and her song comes on...I exit!

She make me sick! She is so talented and has wasted away on drugs etc...... She doesn't appreciate her fans and her fans are the ones that helped her to her claim to fame! She is so self centered and thinks that everybody wants HER man....guess drugs do make you paranoid! She (and Bobby) need Help FAST!

What a shame!

I feel the same way about Celine Dion :rolleyes:

Well.. except for the Bobby Brown part

Originally posted by b17princess2
I am the self appointed President of the "I Hate Whitney Club"!

When I hear a song of hers on the radio.. I turn it! When I see a movie that she is in..I turn it....If I am in a store and her song comes on...I exit!

She make me sick! She is so talented and has wasted away on drugs etc...... She doesn't appreciate her fans and her fans are the ones that helped her to her claim to fame! She is so self centered and thinks that everybody wants HER man....guess drugs do make you paranoid! She (and Bobby) need Help FAST!

What a shame!

I agree B17! I really can't believe that they have been married this long! children or no! by the time she realizes she threw her life away for him, it will be too late! :(

Yes! It is so tragic! Everyone tried to intervene, but she would have nothing to do with it! At this point, she has no one to blame but herself. I feel sorry for her children. How embarassing! I want to have a "BAN WHITNEY DAY"!! Nationwide!!!! Anybody with me??

She's stupid to continue this farse as far as I'm concerned. She appeared in court with him with a large bruise on her face and left kissing & holding hands driving away singing loudly "you make me feel like a natural woman..." How sick Whitney. Maybe after he completely bashes your face we'll see how natural you feel.

Whitney is just like some other women who choose to stay with a man who does nothing but drag them down with them. It's sad for the childrens sake. She probably has no self esteem by now.

I've completely CHANGED my position on this. I read on another forum that Bobby was arrested for hitting her. They went to court together, and walked out arm in arm, Whitney saying she's "staying by her man." Then, they get into the car and she starts singing "You Make Me Feel Like a Natural Woman." Excuse the HECK out of me, but since freaking when is a "Natural Woman" a punching bag? If she's so freaking stupid she wants to live with someone who likes to hit her, let her freaking stay. However, her RIGHT to call the police and complain about him hitting her should no longer exist. Let the police deal with the people who actually want help. She's not broke. She doesn't have the reasons most women stay in abusive relationships. She wants to stay and get the crap beat out of her, fine. However, her kid shouldn't have to live in that kind of environment. The state should take her out of there. Bunch of drug taking, wife beating aholes . . .

I think they are equally nuts...however, I DO love Whitney's CDs. Maybe she should sing more, in more ways than one?

Jeana I was think the same thing when I got to your post!

She doesn't need to stay with him like many women in her situation.
Bobby Brown is merely one step up from a one hit wonder and if not married to Whitney everyone would have loooong ago forgotten him.
She is the one with the real money.
However i don't blame Bobby for her fall.
SHe is an adult and chooses to stay. SHe has the means to get away from him.

Originally posted by Jeana (DP)
I've completely CHANGED my position on this. I read on another forum that Bobby was arrested for hitting her. They went to court together, and walked out arm in arm, Whitney saying she's "staying by her man." Then, they get into the car and she starts singing "You Make Me Feel Like a Natural Woman." Excuse the HECK out of me, but since freaking when is a "Natural Woman" a punching bag? If she's so freaking stupid she wants to live with someone who likes to hit her, let her freaking stay. However, her RIGHT to call the police and complain about him hitting her should no longer exist. Let the police deal with the people who actually want help. She's not broke. She doesn't have the reasons most women stay in abusive relationships. She wants to stay and get the crap beat out of her, fine. However, her kid shouldn't have to live in that kind of environment. The state should take her out of there. Bunch of drug taking, wife beating aholes . . .

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

On the news this morning the reporter said: "Here we go again...Bobby Brown turns himself over to police."

Everytime this guy has trouble, the police can't find him, then all of a sudden he is filmed entering the police department with his
lawyer. It is almost funny. The media here is getting very tired of this, but has to report it.

Where they live is an enclave of very exclusive homes, with a guard at the entrance 24 hours a day. It is filled with celebrities, mostly from sports (Braves, Falcons, etc.). What goes on beyond that entrance is very, very private. To get in, if you don't live there, your name must be given to the guard. There is no dilly dinking around, you go right to the home you are visiting.
If the guard does not have your name, you don't get in.

The issue of her being a 'battered' woman is interesting and unfortunately she is the only one that can end what is happening to her.

It is obvious that this problems cross all economic groups. Wouldn't it be wonderful if she could turn this into something good, but I sense she is not at that point yet.

OME

She does have the means to leave Bobby, that's for sure. But the way she is acting is not out of character for a battered or abused woman. Most women that call the police to intervene are the very same women that allow the man to come back into the home. She may have money and she may be a celebrity, but she obviously feels like she cannot be without him.

I don't feel sorry for her an dother battered women that stay with their abusers--especially when they have children--mostly because I could just not even fathom that!

I mthink fame has a bad effect on people--I think she may be out of her mind!

I used to be a huge Whitney Houston fan. When she married this creep I really didn't think it was going to last.

What she has done with her life and career since being married to him has really made me very sad.:boohoo:

I no longer buy her cd's or listen to her music. If she ever decides to get her life together and dump this creep maybe then I will gain some respect for her.

I think her situation is sad, too. But I guess it goes to show that fame and celebrity don't equal perfect life.

The really bad part of this is that she could fix this problem! This is in her hands! If she really cared for her kids, she would get them out of that situation quickly!

Her drug use must have resurfaced, causing again, poor judgement. The children should be removed, IMO.

I am not all sure that she ever stopped using.....addiction can be very powerful. And I don't think rehab works for most people. (You have to want to change)

Imon, did you see the footage a coupla months ago where her and Bobby were on a religious retreat? It obviously didn't do any good. Yes, the children should probably be removed, imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back