Found Deceased IL - Kyrian Knox, 2, Rockford, 20 Aug 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
This past Thursday, Rockford police responded to a call for a missing two-year-old boy, Kyrian Knox. It's unclear when Kyrian was seen last, but it's believed he was in the care of a family friend before he disappeared.

Rockford police are investigating. Kyrian is described as an African American male, approximately 30 inches, 35 pounds, he has low cut black hair and brown eyes.

8840867_G.jpg
missing+little+boy.png

http://www.wifr.com/home/headlines/Missing-Boy-328454341.html

http://www.wrex.com/story/30074890/2015/09/20/rockford-police-looking-for-missing-2-year-old

What the hay?

They believe he was in the care of a friend?

So where is the family friend?
Is this person missing also or just the baby?

I have been waiting for this to make it to the media....I don't have a good feeling about this one. Poor Kyrian.

I have been waiting for this to make it to the media....I don't have a good feeling about this one. Poor Kyrian.

Ditto, kept searching for it to be in MSM or LE page to no avail - thanks for adding it to our forum JerseyGirl :tyou:

So much that I want to say but I think it would violate some kind of TOS....

On my facebook app, I can type Kyrian Knox in the search bar and it will pull up every post anyone has ever made about Kyrian. The ones that I see, starting from months ago, leads me to believe that this may not have a happy ending. I hope with all my heart that I am wrong and Kyrian is happy and safe.

I don't have a gut feeling about this one, except to say that LE doesn't appear to believe the story the mother was told or they would get that information out there. The description of the people who are said to have this child is specific enough that if true, they could release that information and find the child very quickly. Reading through facebook pages, I can't even tell if the last person who is known to have this baby is a father or a pimp. Can't tell.

So much that I want to say but I think it would violate some kind of TOS....

On my facebook app, I can type Kyrian Knox in the search bar and it will pull up every post anyone has ever made about Kyrian. The ones that I see, starting from months ago, leads me to believe that this may not have a happy ending. I hope with all my heart that I am wrong and Kyrian is happy and safe.

You discovered that secret tool too? :)

You discovered that secret tool too? :)

Lol, not so sure it is secret but it makes it a lot easier to direct people to certain things since can't say go to xyz page. However, some things I seen days ago, don't seem to be there now. Maybe I am just not seeing them or things have been deleted... not sure which happened.

Right... mom's name has not been released so I guess we're not allowed to sleuth her. So the following is just my opinion/ theory/ speculation only.

Maybe the mother has been having a lot of changes in her life - breakups, new job, moving house, Kyrian hitting the "terrible twos" and being potty trained and the like. Maybe she has some mental health problems. Maybe she lives in Georgia but visited Chicago a couple of months ago. Maybe at some point Kyrian disappeared, but no one knows exactly when or where. It could be as early as the first week in August.

Maybe she told people that she had left him in the care of someone until she was in a position to go get him again. But then when she went to get him recently, he wasn't there, and that's when she went to the police.

Why isn't this all over the media? Something is off with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why isn't this all over the media? Something is off with this.

Something is WAY off. Wasn't a little boy recently found in a pond/lake...something like that...near Chicago? Has he been identified?

What makes you think that? I don't agree... I think it's more to do with mental illness. IMO the mom was really stressed, struggling with the baby, maybe wasn't taking care of him 100%, maybe was losing her temper with him a lot... And something happened. Either a tragic accident, or some smooth talker convinced her that the baby would be better off with them until she sorted herself out.

I posted in the wrong thread. Was just looking over Lonzie thread... deleted the post.

I did check out this mom's FB tho and she just seems like she was struggling to get on her feet and left her son in the care of a trusted family member / friend and it seems to have gone awry somewhat similar to Relisha Rudd :tantrum:

This is all bad!

I would not be surprised if Kyrian is the baby in the lake.

Supposedly he was with the father of a friend. How do you not know where your child is and who you sent them with?!

I don't think he resembles the Chicago doe that much, but it should be tested against him anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123