IL - Brandon Morris & Simone Boyd for gas station robbery, Elmhurst, 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
West Suburban Gas Station Closed for Investigation After Clerk Mysteriously Goes Missing

"Police have closed off a west suburban gas station for investigation after a possible overnight robbery left one employee missing, officials said.

Officers were called to a Shell Gas Station at 654 W. North Ave. in Elmhurst at approximately 5 a.m. Tuesday morning to check on the well-being of a clerk who was reported to not be at the station.

Upon arrival, the employee was nowhere to be found, according to police."

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...ation-Closed-for-Investigation-328647611.html

Reminded me of the Jessica Heeringa case as soon as I read missing from a gas station. The only difference in the Heeringa case was the motive wasn't robbery as if I remember correctly, the till was still on the counter?

Hopefully the surveillance video catches something!

Reminded me of the Jessica Heeringa case as soon as I read missing from a gas station. The only difference in the Heeringa case was the motive wasn't robbery as if I remember correctly, the till was still on the counter?

Hopefully the surveillance video catches something!

Exactly! I thought about Jessica Heeringa when I read the first post to this thread!

IMOO.

POLICE: POSSIBLE ROBBERY AT ELMHURST GAS STATION; CLERK MISSING
996150_630x354.jpg

http://abc7chicago.com/news/police-possible-robbery-at-elmhurst-gas-station;-clerk-missing/996084/

I used to live right over there and go to that gas station all the time - so weird.

It's interesting that they're calling this a "robbery investigation with a missing clerk." They also said in this article that the "suspect and the employee were seen leaving the building shortly after." They make no mention of the clerk having been noticeably forcibly taken, and they haven't called it an abduction either. Maybe it's hard to tell on the video, or maybe it looks like she might be in on it.

Link: http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...or-Investigation-328647611.html#ixzz3mUjZfK51

jmo

Is this another incident of an employee working alone overnight? Why isn't it illegal for companies to allow people to work alone?

I used to live right over there and go to that gas station all the time - so weird.

It's interesting that they're calling this a "robbery investigation with a missing clerk." They also said in this article that the "suspect and the employee were seen leaving the building shortly after." They make no mention of the clerk having been noticeably forcibly taken, and they haven't called it an abduction either. Maybe it's hard to tell on the video, or maybe it looks like she might be in on it.

Link: http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...or-Investigation-328647611.html#ixzz3mUjZfK51

jmo

The clerk's name is Simone Boyd.

Police reviewed video from the store and say a man between 18 to 28 years old, with a medium build, entered the store and jumped over the counter, taking an unknown amount of money. The suspect and the employee were seen leaving the building shortly after.

Authorities say they are concerned for the well-being of the clerk, identified as Simone Boyd, and they've asked for the public's help in finding her.

Boyd is described as a 21-year-old woman, about 5 feet tall, weighing 170 pounds. She has long black hair, possibly in a pony tail, and was last seen wearing a green short-sleeve polo shirt and black pants.

Wonder if surveillance captured a vehicle description? Was the assailant alone or was there another individual in the vehicle?
Surely they didn't depart on foot...
Where is the description of the perpetrator? If they have footage of Simone, then they most certainly have some type of description of the man.
Could LE think they know him?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pandamom76
Back