GUILTY UK - Mark Colborne charged in plot to kill royals, Southampton, 2014

zwiebel

Reaction score
A ginger-haired, British extremist has been found guilty of plotting to kill Prince Charles and Prince William in order to put ginger-haired prince Harry on the throne.

Mark Colborne, 37, likened himself to Norwegian far-right terrorist Anders Breivik and made notes in his diary of his plan to assassinate the royal heirs with a high powered sniper rifle.

The warped Aryan supremacist, who worked in a funeral parlour, also ranted in his diaries about attacking dark-haired Caucasians Jeremy Clarkson and Harriet Harman for insulting ginger people.

He bought the ingredients for deadly poison cyanide over the internet, and stockpiled dust masks, metal filter funnels, plastic syringes and latex gloves, jurors were told.

Sentencing has been adjourned until November 3.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Charles-William-Harry-king-Aryan-people.html

No way am I defending Mark Colborne, who I think is extremely disturbed and at 37 still lived with his mother in virtually uninhabitable conditions because both are hoarders but...

There does seem to be a peculiar anti--ginger/redhead thing in England? A personal friend of mine is always encountering it, and Prince Harry has been teased a lot, even by nearest and dearest:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...rs-bullying-campaigners-with-ginger-jibe.html

And I distinctly remember Princess Diana rebuking journalists quite sharply at the time of firstborn William's birth for suggesting he was ginger and her firmly stating 'He's blonde, not ginger'. Obviously, once Harry was born I'm sure Princess Diana found redhair just gorgeous, as it is.

I can't find links now as there is just too much online stuff with ginger and royals, but I'm certain this exists as I recall thinking at the time Diana might regret her objections if she had a child who was ginger-haired, which seemed likely. It just seems such an strange British prejudice, not replicated elsewhere. Very odd.

Gingerism aside, he'd have to take out George and Charlotte too, in order to get Harry on the throne. Harry is now 5th in line.

Gingerism aside, he'd have to take out George and Charlotte too, in order to get Harry on the throne. Harry is now 5th in line.

I was just thinking about that! I couldn't work out who is next in line after all Prince Charles's kids/grandkids - Prince Andrew? Or his kids? Are Princess Anne's kids even eligible because she declined titles for them, and have things swapped around since it was ruled females are eligible to rule, as well as male heirs? Confusion confusion.

According to the chart Andrew is 6th, Edward is 9th, Anne is 12th, her son Peter is 13th, Peter's daughters Savannah and Isla are 14th and 15th, Anne's daughter Zara is 16th, and Zara's daughter Mia is 17th.

per wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succession_to_the_British_throne lists Name & YoB.

"Current line of successionThe first 17 individuals in the line of succession are all descended from Queen Elizabeth II:[SUP][3][/SUP]
Charles, Prince of Wales, has been first in the line of succession since 1952.

1. Prince Charles, Prince of Wales (b. 1948), eldest son of Queen Elizabeth II
  2. Prince William, Duke of Cambridge (b. 1982), elder son of Charles, Prince of Wales
  3. Prince George of Cambridge (b. 2013), son of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge
  4. Princess Charlotte of Cambridge (b. 2015), daughter of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge
  5. Prince Henry of Wales (b. 1984), younger son of Charles, Prince of Wales
  6. Prince Andrew, Duke of York (b. 1960), second son of Queen Elizabeth II
  7. Princess Beatrice of York (b. 1988), elder daughter of Prince Andrew, Duke of York
  8. Princess Eugenie of York (b. 1990), younger daughter of Prince Andrew, Duke of York
  9. Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex (b. 1964), youngest son of Queen Elizabeth II
  10. James, Viscount Severn (b. 2007), son of Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex
  11. Lady Louise Windsor (b. 2003), daughter of Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex
  12. Princess Anne, Princess Royal (b. 1950), daughter of Queen Elizabeth II
  13. Peter Phillips (b. 1977), son of Anne, Princess Royal"
  14. Savannah Phillips (b. 2010), elder daughter of Peter Phillips
  15. Isla Phillips (b. 2012), younger daughter of Peter Phillips
  16. Zara Phillips (b. 1981), daughter of Anne, Princess Royal
  17. Mia Tindall (b. 2014), daughter of Zara Phillips[SUP][4][/SUP]

Same per official http://www.royal.gov.uk/ThecurrentRoyalFamily/Successionandprecedence/Succession/Overview.aspx (no YoB, just names.)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back