’48 Hours’ “Hannah Graham: Deadly Connections”

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
’48 Hours’ two-hour season premiere focuses on Hannah Graham case

[video=youtube;bVubiy4uz2A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVubiy4uz2A[/video]

— Susan Spencer and “48 Hours” investigate the tragic disappearance of University of Virginia student Hannah Graham and the tireless police work that linked her alleged killer to other cases in “Hannah Graham: Deadly Connections,” to be broadcast Saturday at 9 p.m. on CBS 6.

I'm here.

Hannah lived at Grand Marc at the Corner...Did we know that?

Showed a video of Hannah I hadn't seen, 10 days before she disappeared.

Now the videos of that night that we'd all seen.

The videos sure do look different on a 55 inch screen on my television than my little teeny computer monitor on my laptop

:popcorn:

I followed the case when it happened but I think there was so much going on that I forgot things like JM having his arm around Hannah's waist.

The videos sure do look different on a 55 inch screen on my television than my little teeny computer monitor on my laptop

[emoji14]opcorn:
So true. And they noted police were able to enhance the one of them together from the jewelry store to show his arm around her. It's hard to watch.

Hannah was looking for something at McGrady's. She stopped at two corners of the deck to look for something before disappearing off the screen. We never talked about it here because the police didn't consider it important or relevant. It haunts me.

Ahh, the Harringtons. Said they found out the next morning at 11am when the police called to say her purse was found and knew "she was gone".

I followed the case when it happened but I think there was so much going on that I forgot things like JM having his arm around Hannah's waist.

I think we thought his arm was around her waist, but I dont ever remember confirmation until now

Why in the world did JM leave Morgan's t-shirt?

Thank goodness for Mark Castro. Interviewing him now (man who interrupted RG's attack).

i'm loving seeing the locales. I drove many of the streets on Google earth. :)

Showed a quick snippet of RG from the back carrying her grocery bags before the attack. Gives you just dread in the pit of the stomach seeing that and the footage of Hannah, knowing what comes.

Taunting, thrill, messing with people, boredom, online poker vs engagement with the public outreach around his sick evil act, he felt part of something important, would be my guesses. He likes the idea of shaking people up, I believe.

That commercial....an extremely obnoxious looking murder suspect and another suspect who thinks she's Elmer Fudd?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back