Pictures May Prove Jimmy Rodgers Lied About Knowing Mark Sievers! You Decide!

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Jimmy Rodgers has been charged with 2nd degree murder in the death of Florida doctor Teresa Sievers.

Rodger's lawyer said he told him "he didn't know those people in Florida" meaning Mark and Teresa Sievers.
In the same article a neighbor of Rodger's in Missouri said she has seen Mark Sievers at Rodgers trailer before.
http://www.winknews.com/2015/09/02/missouri-man-accused-in-florida-doctors-death-in-court/

Thanks to incredible sleuthing by our members on Websleuths we have what we believe is proof that Rodgers and Sievers, at the very least, met in May.

Take a look for yourself.

First side by side is Jimmy Rodger's mug shot and what appears to be Jimmy Rodgers at Curtis Wayne Wright's wedding talking to Mark Sievers.
A source has comfirmed it is Mark Sievers in the picture

For me what did it is the hair. The widow peak. That and the fact this person looks almost exactly like the mug shot.

Second side by side is a still from a video taken from a news source (listed below) and the same wedding picture.

After several moderators and I looked at these photos we all agree this is Jimmy Rodgers talking to Mark Sievers therefore proving he lied to his lawyer.

Without talking to the suspect and Mark Sievers we can't say with 100 percent certainty we are right but I feel confidant enough to put the photos up for you to judge as well.

If any mistakes have been made please email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

(link to video http://www.winknews.com/2015/09/02/missouri-man-accused-in-florida-doctors-death-in-court/ )

Attachments

• JR and Mark Sievers 2 jpg.jpeg
    JR and Mark Sievers 2 jpg.jpeg
    176.9 KB · Views: 407
  • JR and Mark Sievers.jpg
    JR and Mark Sievers.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 418
DO NOT POST ANY OTHER PICTURES WITHOUT ADMINISTRATOR APPROVAL.

IF YOU WANT TO POST A PICTURE PLEASE SEND IT TO websleuthscomments@gmail.com

IMO it's JR, in addition to the widows peak you've noted the ears are identical in shape and placement and there is the same deep indent right below the lip. Quite the find

If not JR, then it is a look alike! What are the odds that JR has a twin bro as well? That would certainly be a wow factor!

ETA: In second set of pics, the smile is identical.

Tricia- this is your website- so the fact you are into this case (after likely many years of sleuthing) is rather exciting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a difference in the flowers that were being worn on the day of the wedding. MS had the boutonniere with obvious green on the bottom. Without question, that is MS and not CWW.

Can we assume that this picture has been forwarded to law enforcement Tricia?

Hold on. Bald spot in the wedding photo. No bald spot in other photos. Plus the ears stick out more in wedding photo.

Okay y'all got me. The jail and wedding photo is the same person. The round face features is spot on. Okay. Thats jr at the wedding.

CWW had a white boutonniere (flower) on the day of the wedding. MS, like the other groomsmen, had a white and turquoise one. Unless CWW and MS changed flowers at some point during the day (*said in my sarcastic voice*) - this picture is WITHOUT DOUBT MS.

Hold on. Bald spot in the wedding photo. No bald spot in other photos. Plus the ears stick out more in wedding photo.

Okay y'all got me. The jail and wedding photo is the same person. The round face features is spot on. Okay. Thats jr at the wedding.

I see that, too. Could be lighting. Could be recent buzz cut in May that's combed over in the August mugshot.

If you mean in front near center, that's not a bald spot that's just closely trimmed hair likely done for the wedding

It's to be expected that JR would lie about knowing murder victims or family. Deny. Deny. Deny. He lives in another state far, far away. He really (he thought) had nothing to lose, maybe he thought LE would take his word for it and not investigate, lol. I'm just so curious to know what happened between that May 2 wedding happiness to June 28 hideous and very personal bludgeoning someone (unknown to you JR) to death.

I see that, too. Could be lighting. Could be recent buzz cut in May that's combed over in the August mugshot.

Agree. His round baby face definitely seals the deal for me. That is him for sure.

I don't think it is a bald spot. Somethng with the photo or light

So they didn't know each other???? Oh, okay... They met at this event- proof is in the pudding, my friends. Interesting and thinking...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noticed the same about the "bald spot". However, in the comparison photos his hair is noticeably longer. e.g., the wedding photos taken on May 2, 2015 it appears he had a fresh haircut. Also, we considered lighting.... just a fwiw.

Will be adding more photos to this thread soon for you guys to review/compare.

About that bald spot…. I thought that at first, but on closer look, his hair is shorter in the wedding pic and the light spot almost looks more like a bump on his head, like from a hammer hit or something. :waitasec:

Ears definitely look larger in the wedding photo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back