Inventor turns dead cats into diesel

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
catani.gif

A German inventor says he's found a way to make cheap diesel fuel out of dead cats.

They are heated up to 300 Celsius to filter out hydrocarbon which is then turned into diesel by a catalytic converter.

He said the resulting "high quality bio-diesel" costs just 15 pence per litre.

Koch said the cadaver of a fully grown cat can produce 2.5 litres of fuel - meaning around 20 cats are needed for a full tank.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1534821.html?menu=news.quirkies

I just read this post to my cat to serve as a warning...he did not seem impressed...mpi

lol lol That is the strangest one yet! I'm starting to get a mental picture of cat farms....

Mabel said:
I have found a way to turn German inventors into cat food. :furious:
I LIKE that. How many mini-cans of cat food can we get from 1 German Inventor? I do not know...This idea does have legs...mpi

Casshew said:
catani.gif

A German inventor says he's found a way to make cheap diesel fuel out of dead cats.

They are heated up to 300 Celsius to filter out hydrocarbon which is then turned into diesel by a catalytic converter.

He said the resulting "high quality bio-diesel" costs just 15 pence per litre.

Koch said the cadaver of a fully grown cat can produce 2.5 litres of fuel - meaning around 20 cats are needed for a full tank.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1534821.html?menu=news.quirkies

Would a ratalytic converter turn rats into diesel??

Obviously they don't have an SPCA in Germany.... But why cats - wouldn't dogs work, too, or even horses - then you wouldn't need as many. You know - horsepower!!!

I would like to see armadillo power. These guys are digging up my yard...and 'possum power. They come up on the porch, eat the dry cat food, and have no fear of cats or me..I'm considering capital punishment...mpi

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back