Can you hear me now?

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Romanian police caught a female mobile phone thief by dialling the stolen phone - and hearing it ringing from her bum.

Police in Iasi stopped Petronela Brandus, 24, as she tried to get off a bus after other passengers said they saw her steal a mobile phone.

But after a search failed to find the phone, police decided to call the number to see where it was and heard a muffled ringing coming from under the woman's dress.

She was taken to a local police station where a strip search by female police officers revealed she had hidden it up her bottom, local daily 7 Plus reported.

Officer Madalin Taranu said: "We've had people hiding things in their bras and knickers before, but this was a new one.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1534817.html?menu=news.quirkies

I wonder if the owner of the phone wanted it back after where it's been?
eek.gif

I would just have claimed the phone "lost" and let the insurance company send me another one. I wouldn't have wanted that one, back!:eek:

Marine Mom said:
That's just nasty.
Yep, I agree. Maybe Nokia should come out with a butt-phone. So many people have their head up there most of the time anyway...mpi

Casshew said:
Romanian police caught a female mobile phone thief by dialling the stolen phone - and hearing it ringing from her bum.
A call of nature!!!!! It certainly has a new ring to it :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Magnum PI said:
Yep, I agree. Maybe Nokia should come out with a butt-phone. So many people have their head up there most of the time anyway...mpi

The picture phone should probably be left off of that model. I'd say more, but my butt is ringing and I have to answer it.

]:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The picture phone should probably be left off of that model. I'd say more, but my butt is ringing and I have to answer it.[/QUOTE]

MM,

Who was it, calling you at a time like this? :D

Is it any surprise this happened in Romania? :doh:

This is the funniest thread I've read in a long time. Ya'll are too much!!!

I hope Romania has kept up with the times and their cell phones are the smaller ones out now and not those huge ones from the 80s. :doh:

I had one of those it was sooooooo big that I could only talk on the phone for a minute or two before I lost the feeling in my hand from holding it. The antenna was so long I had to scrunch down in my car seat so it wouldn't hit the ceiling. I am trying real hard to avoid the image of that phone anywhere near anyone's butt area........yikes! :eek:
Jeana (DP) said:
This is the funniest thread I've read in a long time. Ya'll are too much!!!

I hope Romania has kept up with the times and their cell phones are the smaller ones out now and not those huge ones from the 80s. :doh:

bing1 said:
I had one of those it was sooooooo big that I could only talk on the phone for a minute or two before I lost the feeling in my hand from holding it. The antenna was so long I had to scrunch down in my car seat so it wouldn't hit the ceiling. I am trying real hard to avoid the image of that phone anywhere near anyone's butt area........yikes! :eek:

OHMYGOD!!!!

I liked the ones from the 80s that were fixed in the car. They were perfect for speaker phone talking, etc. and the range was always perfect. Now that most states are going to no non-speaker cell phone talking while driving, I'm thinking about having mine put back in.

Marine Mom said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The picture phone should probably be left off of that model. I'd say more, but my butt is ringing and I have to answer it.
I have lost my phone now, and I bet I know just where I left it...mpi

Magnum PI said:
I have lost my phone now, and I bet I know just where I left it...mpi

Try dialing the number. If your butt rings, you've found it! ;) :laugh:

Jules said:
Try dialing the number. If your butt rings, you've found it! ;) :laugh:
Unfortunately, I had left it on VIBRATE!
eek.gif
I gotta go...mpi

Magnum PI said:
eek.gif
I gotta go...mpi

ROFLMBO! Thanks for the early am laugh!

Magnum PI said:
eek.gif
I gotta go...mpi

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Well that oughta stir things up a bit! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back