AmazonRain is now a Verified Insider in the Teresa Sievers murder case

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dear Websleuths Members,

AmazonRain is now a verified insider.

As we always say, short of hiring a P.I. to research the poster, we have verified AmazonRain as best we can with our resources. I personally believe
AmazonRain is being truthful and I have no problem with what AR posts.

Let me remind you that it is up to you to decide if you believe or do not believe what AmazonRain posts.

You may ask questions of verified insiders, but you must be respectful.

If you choose not to believe AmazonRain then you must move on. We will not allow anyone to harass a verified insider because they don't believe what the poster is saying.

Thank you AmazonRain for allowing us to verify you. I look forward to your posts and I am grateful for any information you wish to share.

Tricia

Amazon Rain. Thank you for doing this.

If you have specific questions for AmazonRain you may post them here

Amazon Rain- I have been very appreciative of all the insights you have shared with us! Thank you! I just wonder if you feel TS was happy in her marriage to MS. I realize many things have come to light since her awful surmise BUT while she still blessed this Earth with her presence- was she a happily married woman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you AmazonRain, and thank you Tricia.

Amazon Rain- I have been very appreciative of all the insights you have shared with us! Thank you! I just wonder if you feel TS was happy in her marriage to MS. I realize many things have come to light since her awful surmise BUT while she still blessed this Earth with her presence- was she a happily married woman?

Good Question and one that I wonder about. I'd also like to get AmazonRain's opinion.

I came to the conclusion that their marriage was on the rocks, because I can't see CWW being involved in murdering his best friend's wife if he was happily married. But, TS may not have confided any marital problems with anyone but close friends or family.

Thanks Amazon Rain for being here with us!

I have been trying to follow all these threads as best I can but can't remember -
How did you know TS & MS?

We're lucky to have you here!

In my most recent conversations with TS we did not discuss her marriage. I wish I could say more than that but that is the truth. This wasn't too unusual. You know the type of woman who doesn't talk a lot about her relationship because it doesn't define who she is? That was TS. I don't mean that in a disrespectful way it is just that TS was passionate about so many things that usually her marriage wasn't a specific point of discussion. If there was something wrong in her marriage TS was the type of person who would have addressed it as best she could and moved on. She didn't dwell on negative people or negative things. She was a woman of action.

Thanks Amazon Rain for being here with us!

I have been trying to follow all these threads as best I can but can't remember -
How did you know TS & MS?

We're lucky to have you here!

I was friends with TS before she met and married MS. We remained friends after the marriage. I know TS well and interacted with TS and MS on different occasions. I can't say much more than that in order to protect my identity. Tricia verified that TS and I were friends but I am going to be careful about other specifics.

I was friends with TS before she met and married MS. We remained friends after the marriage. I know TS well and interacted with TS and MS on different occasions. I can't say much more than that in order to protect my identity. Tricia verified that TS and I were friends but I am going to be careful about other specifics.

Stop right there. Thanks. But be careful. If I was you. I would have 2 accounts. 1 for regular posting and 1 for your verified answers that you decide to give. But your identity will be figured out by someone; Since I'm sure most of them follow this site. So be careful. The related people are following every word you say to figure out who you are.

I can already tell that you and the doc may have shared a glass of wine already or liked similar books or something. So I know that MS is trying to find out who you are since he probably reads here.

So please be careful my good friend. Especially if you are familiar with her kids. Because he will know. Jmo

AmazonRain, thank you for becoming a verified insider. Most of all I wanted to say please stay safe. IMO

AmazonRain, I do appreciate how hard being on this Forum must be for you. We can be rough in our search for truth and pretty relentless. Please know that most of the posters here genuinely come to care for our victims and their families. We will do our best not to step over the lines and be respectful. Thank you for taking this step.

Stop right there. Thanks. But be careful. If I was you. I would have 2 accounts. 1 for regular posting and 1 for your verified answers that you decide to give. But your identity will be figured out by someone; Since I'm sure most of them follow this site. So be careful. The related people are following every word you say to figure out who you are.

I can already tell that you and the doc may have shared a glass of wine already or liked similar books or something. So I know that MS is trying to find out who you are since he probably reads here.

So please be careful my good friend. Especially if you are familiar with her kids. Because he will know. Jmo

DexterMorgan. tsk tsk tsk. What are we going to do with you?

It is against our Terms of Service to have two accounts on Websleuths.

You obviously care about AmazonRain's safety like the rest of us. Thank you. That's very nice of you.

AmazonRain is a smart person and we have AR's back as well.

Tricia

AmazonRain first of all thank you for contributing and now taking it a step further becoming verified in this case.

Do you know where and how your dear friend Teresa and MS met?

It seems like Teresa married MS fairly quickly after her divorce and I was wondering if you felt like that too.

Don't get in trouble for having multi accts! TOS Mods can help with anonymous stuff ;)

AmazonRain first of all thank you for contributing and now taking it a step further becoming verified in this case.

Do you know where and how your dear friend Teresa and MS met?

It seems like Teresa married MS fairly quickly after her divorce and I was wondering if you felt like that too.

Out of respect for Teresa I am only going to say that they did marry quickly but there was nothing unusual about how they met.

I am sorry for your great loss. We grieve with you, and we salivate for justice. Thank you for supporting our cause. Stay strong. Teresa is watching over us, all.

Out of respect for Teresa I am going to say only that they did marry quickly but there was nothing unusual about how they met.

Thank you.

Do you feel Teresa had any knowledge of CWW's past?

Maybe she did not have full knowledge but is it possible she had some tidbits of his past?

Thank you.

Do you feel Teresa had any knowledge of CWW's past?

Maybe she did not have full knowledge but is it possible she had some tidbits of his past?

TS never mentioned CWW to me but we did discuss her practice on many occasions. Therefore I think either TS viewed CWW as simply an IT/computer contractor who knew her husband or she knew very little about CWW. TS was married since 2003. I can only remember one time that she told me about a trip to Missouri. I really don't think she traveled there much over the past 12 years. TS was a very compassionate person and knew people weren't perfect. But I don't think TS knew the background of CWW. I also don't think she knew about Mark's past in Missouri. I think this was by design on the part of her husband. This is my opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital
Back