Newbies ask questions

No it's not

that simple
Reaction score
Help our "newbies" to get up to-date! We are not offering to do the research for you, but we can guide you in where to find things, navigate through the forum, help you with the facts and technical stuff.

-Nin

Thank you for this thread. I asked on another thread if it was confirmed that MS has moved back into the home. I don't recall hearing anything about it on the local news. I am not asking you to do the research for me but I would like to know if there is a link regarding this.

Thank you, Nin! Great thread idea!

No it's not is the resident linkologist for all things Sievers related. If you are looking for something you can't find, she is the "go to" girl! :bowdown:

Please keep this a minimal discussion thread. By that I mean, this is a resource thread. It's purpose is to help those wanting to follow the Siever's case but overwhelmed by the complexities and abundance of information. I realize some discussion will be necessary but please don't use this thread as a place to post opinions, theories, etc...

One good resource for newbies is the Timeline Thread linked here.

Also, the Just The Facts Jack thread. (Note: We're really slacking on this one, guys. We need to add to this as there are plenty more! I'll try to help with that later today as well.)

:welcome: to all new followers! We have a fantastic poster dynamic already following this fascinating case. We will be happy to help in any way we can.

Thank you for this thread. I asked on another thread if it was confirmed that MS has moved back into the home. I don't recall hearing anything about it on the local news. I am not asking you to do the research for me but I would like to know if there is a link regarding this.

This information is indeed not confirmed by MSM (Main Stream Media) and therefore there is no link. Thank you for pointing it out.

-Nin

Thank you, Nin! Great thread idea!

No it's not is the resident linkologist for all things Sievers related. If you are looking for something you can't find, she is the "go to" girl! :bowdown:

Please keep this a minimal discussion thread. By that I mean, this is a resource thread. It's purpose is to help those wanting to follow the Siever's case but overwhelmed by the complexities and abundance of information. I realize some discussion will be necessary but please don't use this thread as a place to post opinions, theories, etc...

One good resource for newbies is the Timeline Thread linked here.

Also, the Just The Facts Jack thread. (Note: We're really slacking on this one, guys. We need to add to this as there are plenty more! I'll try to help with that later today as well.)

:welcome: to all new followers! We have a fantastic poster dynamic already following this fascinating case. We will be happy to help in any way we can.

Thank you, Beach!

-Nin

This information is indeed not confirmed by MSM (Main Stream Media) and therefore there is no link. Thank you for pointing it out.

-Nin

Thank you, I did read where some members have been by the house.

Since I got home tonight about an hour ago, I have read and watched several news videos as well as the article in the News-Press. I swore I saw in one of those articles that CWW said he was disabled but didn't say what type of disability. I know I should have commented on it right then, but I was catching up. Now I can't find it. Does anyone remember anything about him being disabled? Did he collect SSDI?

Since I got home tonight about an hour ago, I have read and watched several news videos as well as the article in the News-Press. I swore I saw in one of those articles that CWW said he was disabled but didn't say what type of disability. I know I should have commented on it right then, but I was catching up. Now I can't find it. Does anyone remember anything about him being disabled? Did he collect SSDI?

I was just looking into it:

'The public defender temporarily representing Wright said in court Thursday that Wright was disabled but did not elaborate.'

http://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2015/10/15/suspect-sievers-case-lee-county-jail/73973514/

I have a question. I came to this tragic case late so I have read a lot of the threads but not all of them.

I have read a lot about MS's long time relationship with CWW. And I have read about CWW doing some IT work in the medical office. But what was the relationship like between TS and CWW ---prior to his unforgivable violence, I mean. Were they friendly, distant, volatile?

I have a question. I came to this tragic case late so I have read a lot of the threads but not all of them.

I have read a lot about MS's long time relationship with CWW. And I have read about CWW doing some IT work in the medical office. But what was the relationship like between TS and CWW ---prior to his unforgivable violence, I mean. Were they friendly, distant, volatile?

It is questionable according to verified sources on this board, if they - Dr Sievers and CWW- have ever met in person. CWW would do remote IT work on offfice (MSM) and home computers (according to Dr Siever's sister, MSM)

-Nin

IIRC Nobody can confirm that she even knew about him.

I just posted that in the timestamp thread
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...le-Cause-Doc&p=12124087&posted=1#post12124087

ETA ~
I should have know that Nin is always 10 steps a head of us
:giggle:
Note to self...read all posts before replying.

Yes! That is it! Has there been any discussion on this before? I can't help but wonder if he was collecting SSDI.

A while back, we had discussions about CWW and disability. We talked about the possibility of him fabricating documentation by way of the access he had to the doctor's computer systems, in order to help him get disability but I think we felt that ultimately, that might not be very likely because it's the state's doctor who makes the determination of eligibility. Also we talked about the possibility that he was getting disability for fibromyalgia and how difficult that might be. So ultimately, IIRC, we didn't think it was likely that he got disability for fibromyalgia, but we didn't discuss any other medical conditions or mental health conditions that he could have.

I know that SMS = Sheriff Michael Scott, but what does MSM mean? TIA

Website Questions:
~I have subscribed to numerous TS threads, is there a way to bookmark last read post? I keep losing my place. The "first unread" link takes me to the latest post.
~The website logs me out like every 15-30 minutes, even when I am actively reading and accessing new pages, is this common?
~ Any user tips are welcome.
TIA
Its been so long since I've had to sign in, there must be a "keep me signed in" check box somewhere!
BRB - I'll find it for you.

OKay. At the top right of this page, above the Websleuths logo, "Log Out". To sign in again, enter your username/password, and check the tiny little "keep me logged in" box there. You'll never (? )have to sign in again!

If you first click on the first page of the thread you want to resume reading, and then click "read first unread post", you should end up at least on the same page you read last, if not actually the "next" post posted since you left the thread (or, the one posted first, after you last read). If you start from the "Latest Posts" link at the top left of the page, you'll go to the latest post, and will have go backwards to find your place.

a035.gif

(ROFL - I wrote ^ that several times for clarity - not so you'd notice, but I did try!) Hopefully, someone else will help us here.

Welcome!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back