MD MD - Billy/Billie Jean Hall, 24, Jessup, 28 Feb 1985

Richard

Reaction score
Billy Jean Hall,24 - Missing since 28 Feb 1985 from Jessup, Maryland

Billy Jean Hall
Missing since February 28, 1985 from Jessup, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
Classification: Involuntary

Vital Statistics
Date Of Birth: July 19, 1960
Age at Time of Disappearance: 24 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'3" (160 cm); 110 lbs. (50 kg)
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Medium blonde hair; blue eyes.
Marks, Scars: Ms. Hall has a large vertical scar on her abdomen, a deep, wide horizontal scar on her buttocks and faded scars on her chin and hands. Hall suffered brain damage due to a traffic accident and should have a scar where a tap was done through her skull. She also has an orthodontic screw, a richmond screw installed above her right eye, a skull plate inserted in her head and fractured fingers.
Other: Her blood type is O. She was a known drug abuser.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Hall left Jessup on February 28, 1985 in a Nissan Camper to go to a biker convention in Daytona Beach, Florida. She was to be gone for two weeks.
After four weeks, no one had heard from Hall and she was officially reported missing. There was activity on Ms. Hall’s credit card in Daytona, Florida. It is felt that she arrived, but never returned. Investigators suspect foul play.

If you have any information concerning this case, please contact: Sgt. John Bollinger, Maryland State Police 410-290-0050 X 130
NCIC Number: M-167898305

Source Information:
Maryland State Police
The Doe Network: Case File 929DFMD

Link:
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/929dfmd.html

Does anyone see some similarities between Billy Jean Hall, and this unknown girl found in Lousiana (posted previously in this forum)?

Not everything matches exactly, and the time frame is a bit off between Billy Jean's last known sighting and the discovery of the girl in Lake Ponchartrain, but I thought I would post it for consideration.

-----------------------------------------
Unidentified White Female
Discovered in Lake Pontchartrain in Slidell, Saint Tammany Parish, Louisiana on June 19, 1986.
Cause of death was homicide.
The victim was in the water for one day prior to discovery.
Vital Statistics

Estimated age: 24-26 years old.
Approximate Height and Weight: 5'2 - 5'4"; 120 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: Light brown / red shoulder-length hair; unknown eyecolor. Freckles. Very petite.
Scars, Marks: She had a round, dime-size scar on her right knee. She also had a 2-inch long scar on her abdomen above her navel. She had a scar on the top of her right wrist and had breast implants. She had a right hip fracture that had healed. There are indications that she had had plastic surgery on her nose. She may have been in an automobile accident before - she seemed to have facial reconstruction and possibly damage to her hips which had healed previous to her demise.
Dentals: No dental work, perfect teeth. All four wisdom teeth extracted.
Clothing: She was not wearing any clothes nor jewelry when she was discovered; however, there was a 1/2-inch wide ring mark on her left ring finger.
Medical Conditions: She was 3 months pregnant.
DNA: Available.

Case History

The victim's nude body was found by fishermen just east of the Interstate 10 twin spans and about 50 yards from the north shore June 19, 1986. A plastic bag was placed over her face, secured with gray duct tape and a 22-pound weight tied to her neck. She had suffered numerous stab wounds to her facial area as well.
Detectives think she might have been married because of markings indicating she had worn a ring on her left hand.

Based on information from meteorologists and marine biologists, detectives concluded the body likely was dumped in the lake between Bayou Lacombe and the Rigolets Pass.

An autopsy revealed the woman died of asphyxia a day or two before the body was discovered.

Investigators could lift only one complete fingerprint from the woman's decomposed hands.

Detectives tried to identify the woman through her silicone breast implants. But the implants did not have serial numbers, and detectives were unable to trace them to the doctor who performed the surgery.

She is believed to not be local to the area.

Investigators
If you have any information on this case, please contact:
St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office
Detective Marco Demma
985-645-2467

You may remain anonymous when submitting information.

NCIC Number: U-211402266
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Source Information:
The Times-Picayune
TheNewOrleansChannel.com
America's Most Wanted 2/5/05
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
The Doe Network: Case File 16UFLA

Link:
http://www.doenetwork.us/cases/929dfmd.html

Richard, I cannot believe you just posted this. I seen this Jane Doe on Americas Most Wanted and called the tipline at the time and stated that I thought it might be Billie Jean. Don't know if they ever looked into it or not. Also don't know if Billie had implants, (I think they would have mentioned that). I've always been very interested in her disappearance and it just struck me as a very similar description.I believe Jane Doe is still on AMW site also.

Hollow said:
Richard, I cannot believe you just posted this. I seen this Jane Doe on Americas Most Wanted and called the tipline at the time and stated that I thought it might be Billie Jean. Don't know if they ever looked into it or not. Also don't know if Billie had implants, (I think they would have mentioned that). I've always been very interested in her disappearance and it just struck me as a very similar description.I believe Jane Doe is still on AMW site also.
The person I spoke to also kept emphasizing how perfect this girl's teeth were.

Hollow said:
I had posted the thread on Billy Jean last September, and was looking at previous posts which had no replies on them. When I re-read her description and case history, a few things seemed to sound familiar, so I did some checking, and found the thread on this Jane Doe.

Although not all of the material in each case matches, I could not find information which excludes a match.

I urge you to check again with the folks you contacted to see if they have checked it out, or if they simply dismissed the tip for some reason.

Richard the Jane Doe link is:
[font=arial,verdana,geneva,lucida][size=-1]http://www.doenetwork.us/cases/16ufla.html[/size][/font]

16UFLA3.jpg
BHall1.jpg

16UFLA2.jpg
BHall.jpg

This is what I think.... There is definitely a resemblance, but the space between Billy Jean's bottom lip and the end of her chin seems longer...it could be because she was laughing in the photos

They mention that Jane Doe was possibly in a car accident before, and facial reconstruction, and Billy Jean had a plate in her head... I'd call that facial reconstruction!

The is no mention of dentals on Billy Jean's Doe Network page or Charley Project page.... maybe they don't have them to compare to the Jane Doe?

Since this case is being handled by the Maryland police force (because she's from there, even though she disappeared in Florida), I'm wondering if Marylandmissing has some information on this case?

Richard said:
I had posted the thread on Billy Jean last September, and was looking at previous posts which had no replies on them. When I re-read her description and case history, a few things seemed to sound familiar, so I did some checking, and found the thread on this Jane Doe.

Although not all of the material in each case matches, I could not find information which excludes a match.

I urge you to check again with the folks you contacted to see if they have checked it out, or if they simply dismissed the tip for some reason.
The investigator I had spoken to also pointed out that the Jane Doe they had found hadn't been deceased for as long as Billie Jean had been missing. They might have just dismissed it.

That means nothing! Billy Jean could have "hooked up" with a biker... she already had a drug history.... and travelled with him/them until they found out she was pregnant....

PonderingThings said:
That means nothing! Billy Jean could have "hooked up" with a biker... she already had a drug history.... and travelled with him/them until they found out she was pregnant....
Yes, of course I realize this, but I was only relating what he had said to me. I'm nervous enough about even calling in a tip, much less arguing my position on the matter. I'm sweating just thinking about it. I've called in two tips in my life and both times, got told I was probably wrong and this is one of them so.....

Hollow I do understand! The owner of Marylandmissing is a member of this site... perhaps a PM would suffice?

I took my own advise and sent a PM asking MarylandMissing to pop by this thread....

Hopefully she'll have some information to share about this case!

PonderingThings said:
I took my own advise and sent a PM asking MarylandMissing to pop by this thread....

Hopefully she'll have some information to share about this case!
Thanks Pondering, I hope so too!!! The big question in my mind still is whether or not Ms. Hall had breast implants.

On the America's Most Wanted Site about the Jane Doe, they mention doing two autopsies, and their findings. I found the link on the thread here in the COLD CASE forum http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=30093

The only reason they believe Jane Doe had "face reconstruction" is because her nose lasted longer than the rest of her face. There is no mention of screws or plates.... unfortunately I now suspect this isn't Billy Jean.

If you visit the Jane Doe thread you'll see that Liani has suggested a really close match!

I'm still interested in what Marylandmissing has to say about Billy Jean though
smile.gif

Hollow said:
The DoeNetwork submitted this possibility to Louisiana authories in 2004.

PonderingThings said:
Richard the Jane Doe link is:
The is no mention of dentals on Billy Jean's Doe Network page or Charley Project page.... maybe they don't have them to compare to the Jane Doe?

Since this case is being handled by the Maryland police force (because she's from there, even though she disappeared in Florida), I'm wondering if Marylandmissing has some information on this case?
I am almost positive there is a dental record of BJH. I will ask the MD forensic dentist to doublecheck. It is believed she was killed sometime after Bike Week. Her credit cards stopped suddenly in Georgia.

PonderingThings said:
Hollow I do understand! The owner of Marylandmissing is a member of this site... perhaps a PM would suffice?
I'll send it to the MD forensic dentist and the MD State police, but I believe it's already been looked into in the past.

Thanks Marylandmissing! Although we haven't officially met before, I knew you'd know what to do!

Please let us know any definite answer you get back!
smile.gif

Billie Jean and her family are friends of mine. This is very interesting. Yes Billie had been in a very bad accident and had holes that were drilled into her head to releive the pressure on her brain. She also had broken bones thru out her body.
Last seen that we know of was in Ga. after that it's maybe made it to Fl. We have dental records. Her vehicle 1984 Marago Camper/truck was recovered in Cameron Louisiana driven by an Aubrey Earl Cazalas. He states he took the truck when Billie didn't come back. Her credit cards were used in Fl. reportedly by a white male.
At the time she went missing Fl police were not interested. Maryland police have opened up a cold case on her.
if anyone would like more info please let me know or if you have a lead please let us know.
annies

Remembering a friend 26 years now

Billie Jean Hall went missing while traveling to Fl. for bike week. She and a friend met a man Cazalas in Va. and they traveled to Ga. While there, Cazalas and friend got into some type of disagreement and the friend returned to Maryland.

Her vehicle turned up in Cameron Louisiana still driven by A. Cazalas. He said when he last seen Billie Jean in Fl. she went off with someone and when she did not return he left with her 1984 Marago Camper/Truck. Her truck has been returned to Maryland and is still here. Billie was about 5 foot 2 110lbs. (she was a small person. I think even smaller that this) her date of birth July 19 1960.

Prior to her missing Billie Jean had been in a very bad accident and had a lot of head trauma along with numerous broken bones in hands, ribs, ect.

I have pictures of her if someone would like them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back