2015.07.06 SMS confirms that CWW was a POI as early as July 6th

10/8/15 Tricia and beach interviewing Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott

beach - When Wayne Wright attended the funeral on July 6, was he a Person of Interest?
Sheriff Mike Scott - Yes ma’am.

Wow! Wow!

SMS confirmed CWW was already a POI at the funeral on July 6th (Monday)!! Wow

-Nin

beach - When Wayne Wright attended the funeral on July 6, was he a Person of Interest?

That means there was either a direct/ indirect witness or evidence from the crime scene (prints, DNA,cell phone calls/ messages) leading the investigation into that direction. What else?

-Nin

That means there was either a direct/ indirect witness or evidence from the crime scene (prints, DNA,cell phone calls/ messages) leading the investigation into that direction. What else?

-Nin

Could be MS had immediate suspicions about CWW and MS alerted LE.

I was just looking at the time line ... and if I recall correctly the crime scene tape went back up on that day, is that correct? The timeline here does not have it posted?? Is that because it is not verified or is that because it is not important?

Yet he was in town before then.

may not be important to include on the timeline .. Just noting that it was the same day.

-Nin

I'm beating a dead horse, but IMO the only reasonable explanation is traffic cameras led LE to run the plates of a car, comes back as rented in MO, this fact alone might make LE reasonably suspicious about why a car, rented in a random person's name from the victim's husband's home state, was in the area of the murder. CWW becomes POI. LSCO packs for a three day trip to interview renter in MO, and either already knew about the connection to CWW or discovered the renter-CWW connection in MO.

I do believe July 6th would be around the time that SMS said MS was cooperating.

Yes, why was that question ok to answer? Not once, but twice.

Maybe to float out the very real possibility LSCO had evidence connecting Dr. Sievers' murder to (at least) Missouri or (at most) CWW, already on July 6. IMO it was the former, and since CWW was from Missouri he was a POI at that time. After the funeral, another dot was connected that amounted to probable cause and LSCO went to MO?

Yes, why was that question ok to answer? Not once, but twice.

Just to clarify my point, it would seem to me that responding affirmative to that question holds the potential to throw an informant (MS, someone at the office) under the bus. So cautious on all other responses. It certainly does call for a new review of the timeline.

I was just looking at the time line ... and if I recall correctly the crime scene tape went back up on that day, is that correct? The timeline here does not have it posted?? Is that because it is not verified or is that because it is not important?

Yet he was in town before then.

may not be important to include on the timeline .. Just noting that it was the same day.

CONFIRMED:

Marker 2:22
[video=youtube;T4EZOCpYxN4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4EZOCpYxN4[/video]

-Nin

Oh to have been a fly on the wall at TS funeral. CWW was a suspect then. I bet LE wanted to handcuff him then when he was hugging TS sister and letting her cry on his shoulder. Wonder how CWW and MS enteracted?

Oh to have been a fly on the wall at TS funeral. CWW was a suspect then. I bet LE wanted to handcuff him then when he was hugging TS sister and letting her cry on his shoulder. Wonder how CWW and MS enteracted?

Probably like long lost brothers

RIVERSINTHEDESERT...Excellent summation of the radio interview. Talk about hitting 3 for 3...it answered the last of my questions.....WHO, and WHY. CWW being identified as a POI even before the funeral. He must have left DNA at the scene... and they (LE) got a CODIS hit, in 48hrs.(remember, "we drove the evidence directly to the lab", we didn't wait .) So, the police PUT UP CRIME SCENE TAPE THE DAY OF THE FUNERAL
in order to keep CWW off the property and not claim his DNA was there because he attended the funeral.....very, very, clever. Crime scene tape made it easier to post LE near the property etc. without drawing a lot of attention. (I wonder if he even realized LE was onto him so quickly?) [/B]

RSBM

Thanks IQ and I am willing to bet the Sheriff himself was at the funeral and sitting close to CWW since he knew TS personally.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back