Found Deceased AR - Maranda Goldman, 23, Pine Bluff, 8 October 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Maranda Goldman
635802450209134742-maranda.png

Police searching for missing Ark. woman last seen leaving Goodwill store
"Authorities are asking for the public's help in locating a missing woman out of Pine Bluff.

Police said she was last heard from leaving the Goodwill store in Pine Bluff about 4:30 p.m. Thursday."

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...an-last-seen-leaving-goodwill-store/73813216/

I hate the one's that have very little information :(

Missing Woman's Mom Says Daughter Was 'Scared For Her Life' Shortly Before She Disappeared
561c089b1400002200c79b6c.jpeg

"An Arkansas mother is desperately seeking information on the location of her daughter, 23-year-old Maranda Goldman, whose car was found abandoned in a parking lot last week.

The circumstances of the case are suspicious, and Sandy Goldman said she is fearful for her daughter's safety."

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/561c0796e4b0082030a374cc

Doesn't sound very good. Hopefully the police have their eyes on those who considered her a snitch.

Doesn't sound very good. Hopefully the police have their eyes on those who considered her a snitch.

I'm from PB and I'm praying the public puts pressure on LE to really investigate. Afraid we may have a situation similar to Cleashindra Hall. Vanished in PB in 1994. No trace.

Prayers

It was after grabbing a bite to eat and running some errands, Sandy Goldman said, that her daughter wound up at the Goodwill store.

"She had called me and said they were taking applications," said the missing woman's mother. "She said something about going to a friend's house, getting cleaned up and going back up there to fill out an application."

Goldman said a cashier at the store later confirmed her daughter had purchased a belt and pair of pants, but said she never returned to complete the application. The young woman's car was in the parking lot when the employee left that evening and was in the same spot when she returned to work the following morning.

"She never did come home," Goldman said. "When my older daughter took me there [on Friday] the car was still there, but her purse and phone wasn't there."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...-daughter-was-scared_561c0796e4b0082030a374cc

First of all, I don't think she was being completely honest with her Mother about her intentions that day. The article says she went into the Goodwill and bought some stuff, but she never got an application or filled one out. That was the entire reason for her to go there, according to her mom. Why do you need to get cleaned up or dressed up to fill out an application ? You would do that after you were requested to come in for an interview.

I think it's pretty obvious someone she knew picked her up in the parking lot and drove off with her. She left her car, took her purse and cell phone, and off she went. This should be a pretty easy one to solve.

First, get the cell phone records and see who she texted and called that day.

Secondly, get the phone pings, I doubt her phone was turned off immediately after she got into someone else's vehicle. There should be a trail of electronic breadcrumbs to follow.

Third, identify the types of vehicles her "friends" drove, and see if one of those vehicles shows up on video around the same time and around the same place her car was parked.

Fourth--interview the person who's car shows up on video and whom she texted that morning. Interview all of that persons friends in an attempt to track their movements that day and set up a timeline.

Fifth----Search warrants.

This case is probably going to end badly, but it should be pretty easy to solve, or at least zoom in on a suspect.

My daughter grew up with Maranda and still speaks to her family on a regular basis. According to them, this is not like her to not contact her family for this period of time. It will be a week tomorrow that anyone has seen or spoken to her.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...-daughter-was-scared_561c0796e4b0082030a374cc

First of all, I don't think she was being completely honest with her Mother about her intentions that day. The article says she went into the Goodwill and bought some stuff, but she never got an application or filled one out. That was the entire reason for her to go there, according to her mom. Why do you need to get cleaned up or dressed up to fill out an application ? You would do that after you were requested to come in for an interview.

She did not go to Goodwill with the intent of filling out a job application. She was running errands when she stopped in and saw they were taking applications. That is what her mother told me.

<snip>

First, get the cell phone records and see who she texted and called that day.

It was a pre-paid phone. Last I spoke with them, they were trying to determine if they could get any information from it.

Secondly, get the phone pings, I doubt her phone was turned off immediately after she got into someone else's vehicle. There should be a trail of electronic breadcrumbs to follow.

See above response.

Third, identify the types of vehicles her "friends" drove, and see if one of those vehicles shows up on video around the same time and around the same place her car was parked.

Fourth--interview the person who's car shows up on video and whom she texted that morning. Interview all of that persons friends in an attempt to track their movements that day and set up a timeline.

Fifth----Search warrants.
Per the mom, there is limited video in that area.

I hope she's found.
It "appears" as if her phone is being used on her fb page. There are postings about her account being online.
Can't the police check it that way?

Come on everyone help find anything clues info this case is not going anyway nobody talking not much info coming from family or friends searches has been offered by public and family doesn't want to interfere with investigation however investigation is not turning up anything. Young lady did not vanish in thin air we need to get our webslueths community together on this I have family in the town she is missing from and it's very discouraging that nothing is happening or even talking seen a bit of snappy responses from people on the page set up when someone asks questions that make sense

I hate the one's that have very little information :(

So true not much info no body is talking or giving up anything that might can lead to more info. I could not find her in the NAMUS site either with all fairness it maybe there and I am just not seeing it or maybe waiting on approval not sure though. Hoping to get people talking and digging up info

Bump we need to help this girl come on people

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Pine Bluff woman still missing a month later
Sunday marks one month since Maranda Goldman, 23, disappeared from Pine Bluff. Goldman went to apply for a job at Goodwill and hasn't been seen since then.

Pine Bluff police are actively looking for Goldman.

The missing woman's mother, Sandy Goldman, told Channel 7 News the family is trying everything they can. The family is offering a $2,200 reward in hopes of finding Maranda.
http://katv.com/news/local/pine-bluff-woman-still-missing-a-month-later

Have couple of ties with this town and this is the very first I am hearing of this!
Hope she is found safe and soon.

Unfortunately, it appears that Maranda has been found deceased.

Detectives with the Pine Bluff Police Department investigated an anonymous tip that there was a body in a wooded area northeast of the intersection of 38th and Ohio.

Around 8:35 a.m., after an extensive ground search, a badly decomposed body of a white female was discovered.

Detectives have reason to believe that the remains are that of 23-year-old Maranda Goldman who was reported missing out of Pine Bluff on October 8.

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...-bluff-believed-to-be-missing-woman/75523250/

The location where the body was found is about three miles from the Goodwill Store where she was last seen.

Google Map

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back