WI WI - Mackenzie Marken, 14, Weston, 12 Oct 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Mackenzie Marken
635804430719619506-Mackenzie.jpg

Weston teen girl missing, police say
"WESTON — Police are looking for the public's help in finding a missing 14-year-old girl.

Mackenzie Marken was last seen leaving her home at about 7 a.m. Monday, Everest Metro Police said. She is a student from Mosinee High School and has missed all of her classes this week."

http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/st...weston-teen-girl-missing-police-say/73953628/

Doesn't seem to have a FB page, or if she does it's under a different name.

Sounds like she was leaving for school on Monday. I wonder if she met someone else (maybe someone older or from a different school since I assume they'd have noticed another student who also missed classes all week) and ran off with them or if something happened on her way to school. I hope they release some more information such as did she walk to school, catch the bus, ride with a friend, etc... Who saw her last and did she seem to be following her regular routine.

I hope she is "just" a runaway and comes home soon.

There are some probably typical teen sad-type stuff on the Instagram, but lots of positive stuff too. Hopefully she just needed a break. Not saying she did it the right way, I don't advocate leaving without telling anyone, but 14 year olds don't always think things through, I hope that's all this is.

I didn't look through all the pics but there was one posted 56 days ago.

It appears something happened about 3 months ago that she says she *advertiser censored**** up, and calls people out for judging her. On the same day she posted that, she was saying she was bored and asked repeatedly if anyone wanted to Skype or said to hit her up. But nothing major since then. Actually just one more picture (of her) posted 56 days ago with no caption/comment on it.

I see that she's registered as Cat Wolchesky, is she also Mackenzie Cat and Mackenzie Doll? Thanks.

I'm relatively local and I haven't heard any news updates on this girl.

Police say they believe a missing Weston girl is still in the area and that she was seen in Mosinee as recently as last week. In the more than two weeks Marken has been missing, officers and detectives have visited many homes, performed surveillance at city parks and have interviewed Marken's acquaintances to find and follow leads.

http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/st.../74618510/?from=global&sessionKey=&autologin=

Police say they believe a missing Weston girl is still in the area and that she was seen in Mosinee as recently as last week. In the more than two weeks Marken has been missing, officers and detectives have visited many homes, performed surveillance at city parks and have interviewed Marken's acquaintances to find and follow leads.

http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/st.../74618510/?from=global&sessionKey=&autologin=
I wonder if it was a person who seen her or was it on surveillance video. Was she alone or with someone? Wish there were more details on the sighting.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Marathon County Sheriff's Deputy Matt Anderson says there was a report of Marken being seen October 16th by the school and at Mosinee's River Park, but no other leads have come in.

Mackenzie Marken is considered a runaway, and has not attended classes or contacted friends or family since the 11th.*

So the school seen her but she didn't attend classes? Cleaning out her locker?
Did she have a fight with her parents the day she went missing? What makes police consider her a runaway?

Hope answers come soon and that she is safe somewhere.

Marathon Co. Crime Stoppers: Where's missing Weston girl?
Investigators are increasingly worried about a 14-year old girl missing from Weston since Oct. 11.

Initially, detectives believed Mackenzie Marken had run away from home and someone was helping her hide.

In the days after she vanished, police received tips that Marken was seen at a park and near Mosinee High School, where she is enrolled as a freshman.

It has now been three months since family or friends have heard from her.

"We are concerned and due to the length of time she has been gone, there is the possibility she could be the victim of human trafficking. Often times runaways, often times teens who have vanished, can fall prey to that kind of crime," said Deputy Matt Anderson of the Marathon County Sheriff's Department.

http://www.waow.com/story/31014115/...e-stoppers-concerns-about-missing-weston-girl

So sad she hasn't been located.

Bumping

No new leads. They hope to spark more interest in the case and develop new leads this week with a Wednesday event at 8 p.m. at Good News Church of Mosinee, 619 Marsh Drive. T-shirts and sweatshirts featuring her photo will be sold and donations will be used to fund a reward for information that leads to Marken being found. The event will feature the music of WithoutExcuse.

635950453589932941-MissingGirlPoster.JPG

http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/st...ackenzie-marken-14-missing-6-months/82433400/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back