2015.06.28 Timestamp Indicated per Probable Cause Doc

FelicityLemon

Reaction score
Murder Dangerous Depraved Without Premeditation

Also, I think I'm reading that they're stating the time of the murder as June 28, 2015 at 11:19 PM? That's very precise - does anyone know if that's usual to be that precise?

Or, is part of the abundance of evidence a time-stamped video of the murder, or the word of co-conspirator JRR?

I'd love to see JR's statement.

Source link to probable cause statement attached:https://www.scribd.com/doc/28518235...uments-for-Lee-County-Sheriff-s-Office#scribd

Attachments

• 285182359-Curtis-Wayne-Wright-arrest-documents-for-Lee-County-Sheriff-s-Office.pdf
    243.6 KB · Views: 69
Killed 6/28, not 6/29. Does anyone know: did she pick up the van in a park-and-ride? At the airport parking? If they waited for her at her van, they may be on video cams driving her vehicle.

Killed 6/28, not 6/29. Does anyone know: did she pick up the van in a park-and-ride? At the airport parking? If they waited for her at her van, they may be on video cams driving her vehicle.
I would assume the airport lots have very good cameras.
If she was in the ball and didn't have checked luggage she would probably have made it to the parking lot at about 11:19 since her plane landed at 11:00 pm. This would allow enough time to get off the plane and take a bus or walk to wherever she parked. No way she made it home by 11:19 if she landed at 11.

How far was the airport from her home again?

Also if the crime started at 11:19, I wonder when the call was made to ms and if ts made that call. That detail could have been released to freak out someone. Idk. Just a thought.

*If it was me I'd either make calls when the plane was taxiing or once I made it to my car.

Also if the crime started at 11:19, I wonder when the call was made to ms and if ts made that call. That detail could have been released to freak out someone. Idk. Just a thought.

*If it was me I'd either make calls when the plane was taxiing or once I made it to my car.

It is about 20 minutes from the airport to the house. Perhaps it wasn't TS that called MS, maybe it was someone using TS's phone.

Due to the new info regarding Dr. Teresa's TOD of 11:19pm, if it is accurate and a proven fact, I wonder if it was instead CWW who called MS from Dr. Teresa's cell to update MS. Otherwise the times don't seem to quite work. I am actually not even sure if there truly was a phone call made from Dr. Teresa's cell to MS the night of her the murder. do not recall where I read that. But, if it is fact that someone made a call from Dr. Teresa's cell or landline that night, it may have been CWW calling MS, imo.

Due to the new info regarding Dr. Teresa's TOD of 11:19pm, if it is accurate and a proven fact, I wonder if it was instead CWW who called MS from Dr. Teresa's cell to update MS. Otherwise the times don't seem to quite work. I am actually not even sure if there truly was a phone call made from Dr. Teresa's cell to MS the night of her the murder. do not recall where I read that. But, if it is fact that someone made a call from Dr. Teresa's cell or landline that night, it may have been CWW calling MS, imo.

LE would know for certain if a call was made from TS's mobile.
They would have a time that the call was made.
They wouldn't know who made the call.

Does anyone remember where that info came from?
IIRC, it was said that the call was made from the airport.
Was this fact or speculation?

Exactly. There is no better time to make a call saying "I've landed". Perhaps MS texted TS while she was flying saying call me when you land and she immediately received the message after landing. If she didn't check bags, TS might have been out of the airport very quickly.

My brain is working at 50% right now (thanks, day job!) so forgive me if I'm messing up the established facts but... do we know for sure that TS drove the van home? Is it in the realm of possibility that TS took a car service of some kind home that night? Or maybe a friend picked her up? And perhaps the van, driven by CWW or JR, left the airport at the same time as TS landed or shortly after?

I wonder because it kind of makes sense that TS would leave the van for MS and the girls arrival (and all the bags) days later. I'd assume that TS would be working when the family was scheduled to arrive at the airport and it may have been easier to leave the van than fetch them? If something like this speculation did occur, might explain LE holding on to the van...

Hm. They picked her up at the airport? They drive her to the house which to me shows she must be found dead otherwise 7 years to declare death. No one sees her driving to the house . Could be "MS" driving.

CWW could have met her at the airport and said that MS wanted her picked up because????? Some good sounding reason.

So where is JR? With them in the car?

Or does the crime start at 11:19 cuz that is when she phoned MS to say she arrived?

People do call on the plane but that is more for telling someone in the city they are at that they have areived. Or so it seems for calls I over hear.

She may be going for her luggage and staging to leave the plane. She may have waited until she was in the terminal to call . More relaxing than a plane call.

LE would know for certain if a call was made from TS's mobile.
They would have a time that the call was made.
They wouldn't know who made the call.

Does anyone remember where that info came from?
IIRC, it was said that the call was made from the airport.
Was this fact or speculation?

BBM. LE would also know where the phone was located when it called MS. Or relative area. They'd know if the call from TS's phone was made from the airport.

It seems so impossible to believe she was killed at the airport.

Even we who are not employed by Homeland Security know that airports are filled with cameras.

Exactly. There is no better time to make a call saying "I've landed". Perhaps MS texted TS while she was flying saying call me when you land and she immediately received the message after landing. If she didn't check bags, TS might have been out of the airport very quickly.

My brain is working at 50% right now (thanks, day job!) so forgive me if I'm messing up the established facts but... do we know for sure that TS drove the van home? Is it in the realm of possibility that TS took a car service of some kind home that night? Or maybe a friend picked her up? And perhaps the van, driven by CWW or JR, left the airport at the same time as TS landed or shortly after?

I wonder because it kind of makes sense that TS would leave the van for MS and the girls arrival (and all the bags) days later. I'd assume that TS would be working when the family was scheduled to arrive at the airport and it may have been easier to leave the van than fetch them? If something like this speculation did occur, might explain LE holding on to the van...

* Teresa drove herself home in the blue van.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...June-2015-*ARRESTS*-6&p=12032287#post12032287

BBM. LE would also know where the phone was located when it called MS. Or relative area. They'd know if the call from TS's phone was made from the airport.

Yes, I understand that LE would know.
I am just wondering if that information, about the call etc, was fact

It would be interesting if a local sleuth could check out the security cameras in the parking areas of the airport. I know at our local airport there are cameras all over the lot. Makes me feel better about leaving the car there for several days.

Thanks! I was wondering if this is an established fact, or a conclusion drawn by the family (understandably) because a) the plan was originally, for TS to drive herself home in the van and b) the van and TS were both at Jarvis on 6/29.

Just speculating that perhaps the original plan changed, and maybe TS did not drive the van back? I'm having a hard time letting the 'van' go because it seemed AWFULLY important to LSCO.

I don't know if LE would confirm this information to the family, assuming LE would know who drove the van to Jarvis and when. But, maybe LE did tell the family, specifically, that TS drove the van home from the airport.

Yes, I understand that LE would know.
I am just wondering if that information, about the call etc, was fact

Apologies if my post implied you didn't understand, was only adding that if the call made to MS was a fact, LE would know where the call originated from and could potentially rule out if it was CWW making that call (if it was made from the airport).

I do think that whatever was said to TS by MS during that phone call after the plane landed is highly relevant.

It would be interesting if a local sleuth could check out the security cameras in the parking areas of the airport. I know at our local airport there are cameras all over the lot. Makes me feel better about leaving the car there for several days.

Speaking of security cameras, remember the security cameras on the Sievers home? Wouldn't it be so convenient if, because the alarm was not activated the cameras did not record the van (and driver) pulling into the garage. IIRC the cameras were aimed facing the street. The only way to avoid being caught by those cameras would be to back into the garage, I guess.

Does the time of the murder as recorded on Wright's arrest report, 11:19 pm (2319) on 6/28 agree with the time of death as told to her family?

Skinner, what do you make of the 11:19 pm time of the murder as recorded in the arrest report in light of Mark telling you that he spoke to Teresa around 11:30 pm?

Does the time of the murder as recorded on Wright's arrest report, 11:19 pm (2319) on 6/26 agree with the time of death as told to her family?

Her family didn't relay the time of death, only that the "shrill" and the "arguing" did not fit into the TOD. *my wording, not theirs*

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back