Susnoat is now a verified insider in Ronnie Bolin's case

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Susnoat is now a verified insider in Ronnie Bolin's case.

Please treat susnoat with respect.

Remember susnoat does not need to provide links to his posts and it's up to you whether to believe what susnoat posts or not.

Thank you susnoat. Your insight is very appreciated.

Tricia

Welcome susnoat. Thanks for getting verified. I've appreciated your posts. One idea you have floated more than once is the possible connection between the disappearances of Ronnie Bolin, Amanda Jones and Mark Maty. I'm quite convinced that RB and AJ may have been "disappeared" with a little help from a "friend." But could you elaborate about Mark Maty and how he would be connected? Thanks!

http://www.jcsd.org/Missing Persons/Maty Web Site Missing Person Form.pdf

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...e-Is-Looking-For-Leads!&p=3335640#post3335640

Welcome susnoat. Thanks for getting verified. I've appreciated your posts. One idea you have floated more than once is the possible connection between the disappearances of Ronnie Bolin, Amanda Jones and Mark Maty. I'm quite convinced that RB and AJ may have been "disappeared" with a little help from a "friend." But could you elaborate about Mark Maty and how he would be connected? Thanks!

Not exactly. When I joined Websleuths, these 3 cases were prominently featured on the Jefferson County Mo Sheriff's website, put there by the previous detective working the cold cases. That said, I have always had a weird feeling about the AJ case being connected somehow, mainly because the similar circumstances. CWW is not, nor has ever been named a POI in her disapearance.

Not exactly. When I joined Websleuths, these 3 cases were prominently featured on the Jefferson County Mo Sheriff's website, put there by the previous detective working the cold cases. That said, I have always had a weird feeling about the AJ case being connected somehow, mainly because the similar circumstances. CWW is not, nor has ever been named a POI in her disapearance.

Thanks for contributing susnoat. Do you know if there is any connection between any of the suspected player(s) in the AJ case and CWW? Or with MS?

Mark Maty....there is nothing on him beyond the limited info on the missing person flyers. Do you have any details on him? Do you know any of his family that may be willing to come on here and give us info on him?
As far as RB goes, was there ever another suspect beyond those listed in the released documents? Maybe scuttlebutt around town?

Mark Maty....there is nothing on him beyond the limited info on the missing person flyers. Do you have any details on him? Do you know any of his family that may be willing to come on here and give us info on him?
As far as RB goes, was there ever another suspect beyond those listed in the released documents? Maybe scuttlebutt around town?

No and no. Sorry Im sure not what you wish to hear.

I have called CWW a narcissistic sociopath for many years, now. After reading that, he is clearly a psychopath as well. I would give him a yes to 15 of those 18.
Which 3 would you leave off?

I reread it. The 2 weakest traits would be #11 and #17. He has traits of all 18.

11. " Psychopaths have unrealistic goals for the long term. Either there are no goals at all, or they are unattainable and based on an exaggerated sense of one's own accomplishments and abilities."

CWW was having people believe that he worked for Homeland Security. He thought that, due to his computer brilliance and ability to fool people, that he was going to get super-rich.

Instead, CWW is now in jail, "for the long term".

17. "They may put on fake emotional display...a psychopath can turn on these displays of emotion on and off at will."

CWW certainly did that at his wedding, and at Teresa's funeral.

I feel the need to say this. For every negative story I could tell about CWW, I can also tell a positive one. He IS quite a character.

I feel the need to say this. For every negative story I could tell about CWW, I can also tell a positive one. He IS quite a character.

Yep, look at Ted Bundy, one of the most charming serial killers in history..Charm is a great way of manipulation. A charismatic smile opens doors - literally.

-Nin

Susnoat, could elaborate to help us understand more about him? Some examples?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back