Is Kaiden safe?

ewwwinteresting

Reaction score
Janet was brutally murdered while she was pregnant, yet her 6 month old baby was untouched.
The majority following this case believe raven committed this murder. If raven committed the murder of his son's mother, how much could raven have loved Kaiden? What has raven done to show that he actually loved his son? Murdering his mother isn't such a good way to show you love your child, imo. So, does raven love Kaiden? We hear him talk about Kaiden. "He looks good" What does that mean? Is this a way a dad full of love and pride for his infant son would describe him? It seems more of a way you would describe a possession...my car looks good, my bike looks good.

Murdering your child's mother begs the question...is the child safe with the murderer?

And if Kaiden is being brought up in the same environment as his "murdering" father, what values will he be taught ? Surely not the values and sanctity of life that Janet and her family held dear.

Bear with me, I'm shooting from the hip.

I think that killing your wife for the reasons we have put forth here, show that Raven is completely selfish (I guess most murders are for selfish reasons). So selfish to think that getting rid of the one person that comitted to be his wife would solve all the problems in his life. That if he just got rid of Janet, there would be some kind of money flow (memorial fund or life insurance) coming in that would erase all of his debts. That if Janet were gone, he would have the freedom to satiate all of his sexual desires with numerous women. To think that Raven thought that Janet was the one person restraining him from any of his carnal, base desires and things of self gratification in his life, and that by removing her from his life he would be better off, makes me sad and sick to my stomach.

I know that many of you are not familiar with Mormon beliefs, but I believe that he will be held to a higher standard--he had (I know he doesn't have it now) the priesthood, he had been endowed in the temple, he was sealed to Janet--he knows the consequences of his actions. At judgement day, none of his "saleman tactics" and his flashy smile will be able to bail him out of the punishment he will receive.

So, how does this relate to your questions ewww? Kaiden doesn't pose the same kind of hurdle as Janet did. Where will Kaiden be when the women come to Raven's bed? Sleeping. Where will Kaiden be while Raven galavants at beach volleyball tournaments and the like? With Granny Karyn or a babysitter. Kaiden will not be a witness to or cogniscient of the many ways his father has and will abandon him until later on in life.

So, does Raven love Kaiden? Not in the unconditional, selfless way a parent should love a child. Raven loves himself most of all. And probably to Raven (as has been mentioned here), Kaiden is an extension of himself nothing more. Raven loves Kaiden like a prize. And this is why I hope that Kaiden will be able to go back to Virginia to the Christiansens, to be raised in the family that his mother was raised and loved. I have no doubt that Kaiden is getting love and attention, but I do doubt that he will ever get a moral foundation with the Abaroa's. And that is most important in this world--not VXs, not Ducatis, not high-priced toys and gadgets, not trips to soccer games, not false appearances making you look perfect.

Okay, I'm getting off my blabbling soapbox now.

Jenifred wonderful post.

You nailed everything on the head.

Kaiden is no more important to Raven than his beloved vehicles in my opinion, and Kaiden, though he may not be in any immediate danger, is in danger of being raised by the same people that raised a cold blooded murder, in my most humble and honest opinion.

Kaiden should be raised by supportive, loving, unselfish people, like I'm sure Kaiden's mother was raised.

...it is really disturbing that Kaiden is with his father, just OJ's kids were left with him with his history of violent behavior...

This discussion brings up another good question: how easy will it be for the Christiansens to get custody of Kaiden if/once Raven is arrested? Will the Abaroa-Petersons fight such a request? If bail is granted to Raven, will he be able to retain custody of Kaiden during the trial?

Ummm I believe if it came to that, the Abaroa-PNess' will fight, because Kaiden is a possession, not a child to them.

Bail............UMMMMMM if and when that time comes, it AIN'T going to happen! He's a CONVICTED FELON, that doesn't live in state.

terminatrixator said:
Ummm I believe if it came to that, the Abaroa-PNess' will fight, because Kaiden is a possession, not a child to them.

Bail............UMMMMMM if and when that time comes, it AIN'T going to happen! He's a CONVICTED FELON, that doesn't live in state.
This is what worries me about his safety. Possessions can be done away with, not taken care of, or left alone. How can a person that murderered his child's mother take care of that child with all the love, kindness, patience, and time it takes to raise a child (not to mention financially). You murdered their mother...how much love can you really have for your child???

Bear with me, I'm shooting from the hip.

I think that killing your wife for the reasons we have put forth here, show that Raven is completely selfish (I guess most murders are for selfish reasons). So selfish to think that getting rid of the one person that comitted to be his wife would solve all the problems in his life. That if he just got rid of Janet, there would be some kind of money flow (memorial fund or life insurance) coming in that would erase all of his debts. That if Janet were gone, he would have the freedom to satiate all of his sexual desires with numerous women. To think that Raven thought that Janet was the one person restraining him from any of his carnal, base desires and things of self gratification in his life, and that by removing her from his life he would be better off, makes me sad and sick to my stomach.

I know that many of you are not familiar with Mormon beliefs, but I believe that he will be held to a higher standard--he had (I know he doesn't have it now) the priesthood, he had been endowed in the temple, he was sealed to Janet--he knows the consequences of his actions. At judgement day, none of his "saleman tactics" and his flashy smile will be able to bail him out of the punishment he will receive.

So, how does this relate to your questions ewww? Kaiden doesn't pose the same kind of hurdle as Janet did. Where will Kaiden be when the women come to Raven's bed? Sleeping. Where will Kaiden be while Raven galavants at beach volleyball tournaments and the like? With Granny Karyn or a babysitter. Kaiden will not be a witness to or cogniscient of the many ways his father has and will abandon him until later on in life.

So, does Raven love Kaiden? Not in the unconditional, selfless way a parent should love a child. Raven loves himself most of all. And probably to Raven (as has been mentioned here), Kaiden is an extension of himself nothing more. Raven loves Kaiden like a prize. And this is why I hope that Kaiden will be able to go back to Virginia to the Christiansens, to be raised in the family that his mother was raised and loved. I have no doubt that Kaiden is getting love and attention, but I do doubt that he will ever get a moral foundation with the Abaroa's. And that is most important in this world--not VXs, not Ducatis, not high-priced toys and gadgets, not trips to soccer games, not false appearances making you look perfect.

Okay, I'm getting off my blabbling soapbox now.

Obviously, this is now becoming the issue.

We know 4 years later that Raven did indeed bring Kaiden from relationship to relationship, and I was told once hired a babysitter he met on the internet on one of his biking trips.

He's had so many girlfriends, I have heard about Kaiden running around soccer fields, unattended, while Raven played and I heard he went babysitter to babysitter.

The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree in this case. To know Kaiden is being raised by Karyn right now scares me.

I pray that God and Janet are watching over Kaiden, because he really needs it.

I am of the LDS faith, and when I was 18 I married a man that seems to be a twin to Raven in personality. I luckily escaped my marriage when I was 20 - and we did not have any children at the time. My ex-husband's "perfect" facade changed on the very day of our marriage - right after we checked into our hotel to begin our honeymoon.

I have followed this case and pray for justice for Janet. I also pray for Kaiden. Does anyone know if he is still in the care of Raven's mother?

I am of the LDS faith, and when I was 18 I married a man that seems to be a twin to Raven in personality. I luckily escaped my marriage when I was 20 - and we did not have any children at the time. My ex-husband's "perfect" facade changed on the very day of our marriage - right after we checked into our hotel to begin our honeymoon.

I have followed this case and pray for justice for Janet. I also pray for Kaiden. Does anyone know if he is still in the care of Raven's mother?
Yes, he is still in her care.

It's very sad that Karen Abaroa is raising Kaiden. She did such a wonderful job with Raven, Shiloh, Jakob and Derrek. I hope the damage isn't already done. Kaiden has lived in Utah since he was 6 months old, Janet's family lives on the other side of the country. The odds are stacked against them, even if the apple didn't fall too far from the tree.

http://www.jailbase.com/en/arrested/ut-slcs/2012-05-18/jacob-isaac-abaroa-peters-12025396 :jail:

Seems Raven's brother Jacob-Isaac Abaroa Peters was arrested on May 18, 2012 for criminal mischief domestic violence.

I got some word that he was in there for a few weeks before he got bail and still not sure of all the details.

Looks like Jacob decided to forego the strange Raven-like lip fuzz and instead wear it on the top of his head!

Jacob had a sexual harassment charge against him at a job many years ago and actually a sexual assault complaint against him when he was young.

Seems Raven and Jacob are more than just blood brothers. I hope that Jacob's ex-wife and children stay safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back