NC NC - Lindsey "Junior" Ray Baker Jr, 17, Hiddenite, 1 June 1989

dotr

Reaction score
" Lindsay Ray Baker, Jr “Junior” has been missing since June 1989. Junior was just 17 years old when he went to a party with a friend. The friend told Junior’s mother and authorities that he dropped Junior off in the Bethlehem area. The friend said he didn’t know exactly where he dropped Junior off at.

Authorities have worked on this case, checking every lead that comes into the Sheriff’s Office. The leads have stopped and investigators are asking the public to contact them if anyone has any information about Junior’s whereabouts"

http://alexandersheriff.org/cold-cases/baker/

http://doenetwork.org/cases/1060dmnc.html

LRBaker2.jpg LRBaker.jpg LRBaker1.jpg age progressed to 36.

"Lindsey Ray Baker, JR.
Missing since June 1, 1989 from Hiddenite, Alexander County, North Carolina.
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics

Date Of Birth: September 21, 1971
Age at Time of Disappearance: 17 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'6" (168 cm); 150 lbs (68 kg)
Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Brown, shoulder length hair; brown eyes. Mustache at time of disappearance.
Clothing: Lindsey was last seen wearing blue jeans and a t-shirt.
Marks, Scars: He has a birthmark on the middle of his back, a mole on his left cheek, and a mole in between his eyebrows.
Nicknames: "Junior" and "Booter".
Dentals: X-rays available.
DNA: Available
Fingerprints: Not available

Circumstances of Disappearance
Baker was last seen leaving his home on June 1, 1989 and has not been seen or heard from since. Last seen in the company of friend. Friend stated that he dropped off Junior at an unknown location in the Bethlehem Community."

Sometimes mp is listed as being Lindsay, and other times spelled as Lindsey

Does anybody else think that Lindsey could be this UID found in 1992 with an estimated YOD of 1987-1991? Here's why I think it might be possible:
-UID and Lindsey look extremely similar, particularly in the spacing of eyes, chin shape, forehead width and nose size.
- Ages match
- Height matches
- Weight seems like a good match, even though there isn't a confirmed weight of the UID, judging by the pant size 150 at 5'6 seems quite fair to me.

Only issue could be in the distance (863 miles) from Hiddenite NC to Newburyport MA, but initial reports of the UID stated that he truly could have been from anywhere considering he was found on such a major interstate, one that runs from Canada to Florida, so right through NC.
I'd love to hear other opinions on this being a possible match!

Does anybody else think that Lindsey could be this UID found in 1992 with an estimated YOD of 1987-1991? Here's why I think it might be possible:
-UID and Lindsey look extremely similar, particularly in the spacing of eyes, chin shape, forehead width and nose size.
- Ages match
- Height matches
- Weight seems like a good match, even though there isn't a confirmed weight of the UID, judging by the pant size 150 at 5'6 seems quite fair to me.

Only issue could be in the distance (863 miles) from Hiddenite NC to Newburyport MA, but initial reports of the UID stated that he truly could have been from anywhere considering he was found on such a major interstate, one that runs from Canada to Florida, so right through NC.
I'd love to hear other opinions on this being a possible match!
Interesting suggestion! At first i did not think they looked too similar because of the nose, but oddly, the uid resembles Lindsay's age progressed pic. imo.
From your link, thanks!..
1070UMMA.jpg
1070UMMA1.jpg

Reconstructions of the decedent by LSU FACES and Mary Manheim.
Lindsey Ray Baker Jr. – The Charley Project
Lindsey Ray Baker Jr.
  • lindsey_ray_baker_jr._1.jpg
  • lindsey_ray_baker_jr._2.jpg
  • lindsey_ray_baker_jr._3.jpg
Lindsey, circa 1989; Age-progression to age 40 (circa 2011)

[QUOTE = "bluejeanbaby, post: 16152149, member: 240581"] ¿Alguien más piensa que Lindsey podría ser este UID encontrado en 1992 con un YOD estimado de 1987-1991? He aquí por qué creo que podría ser posible:
-UID y Lindsey se ven extremadamente similares, particularmente en el espacio entre los ojos, la forma de la barbilla, el ancho de la frente y el tamaño de la nariz.
- Coincidencia de edades
- Partidos de altura
- El peso parece una buena combinación, aunque no hay un peso confirmado del UID, a juzgar por la talla de pantalón 150 en 5'6 me parece bastante justo.

El único problema podría estar en la distancia (863 millas) de Hiddenite NC a Newburyport MA, pero los informes iniciales del UID indicaron que realmente podría haber sido de cualquier lugar considerando que lo encontraron en una interestatal tan importante, una que va de Canadá a Florida. , así que a través de NC.
¡Me encantaría escuchar otras opiniones sobre esta posible coincidencia! [/ QUOTE]
totalmente de acuerdo mi amigo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back