GUILTY TN - Kimberly Enix, 36, slain, child abducted, Knoxville, 28 Oct 2015

Sparky

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score

Developing: Abducted child alert issued for Knoxville toddler

View attachment 83491

The Knoxville Police Department has issued an abducted child alert.

They posted the alert on their Twitter with a photo of Brooklyn Emerie Enix. She is 2 years-old with blonde hair. Brooklyne is 3 feet tall and weighs 38 lbs.

Initially, KPD said she may be traveling with someone in a 2013 black Impala or beige Ford Windstar van, however, that van has been found. Officers are continuing to search for the 2013 black Chevy Impala.

If you see her, you are advised to call 911.

More at link.

www.wbir.com

Dad's FB shows pics of he and the child's mother on October 14th and they look happy and fine :(

KNOXVILLE (WATE) – The Knoxville Police Department has issued an abducted child alert for a missing girl.

Officers are asking for assistance locating two-year-old Brooklynne Enix. They say she has blonde hair is three feet tall and weighs 38 pounds.

The child was reported missing from a home on Quiet Way in Fountain City where police were investigating a dead person call. Officers found a woman’s body and were notified there should be a 2-year-old girl in the home.

She may be with her father Tyler Enix, 36, traveling in a 2013 black Impala. Tyler Enix is 6-feet-2, about 205 pounds and bald.

www.wate.com

View attachment 83492

this little lady is missing after police performed a welfare check at the apartment she resides in with her mother and found a dead woman. LE has not named the woman but it is presumed it is Brooklynne's mother.

Police believe that Brooklynne was taken by her father, who may be travelling in a black chevy Impala.

Authorities learned of the death during a welfare check Wednesday on the resident around 2:20 p.m., according to the Knox County E-911 Center. Responding officers reviewed the scene and requested investigators from the KPD Violent Crimes Unit.

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/watchful-eye/police-investigate-death-in-north-knoxville_14437714

It seems Brooklynne's mom has other children. Where are they? How long has this woman been dead? Dad's last FB activity was on October 24th.

I'm trying to figure out...did he do any jail time in 2011?

Not that I've found. I think he's been married at least two times though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I see on FB in 2011 he states "I'm back!" so I wondered if he had been in jail or something like that

I would assume the welfare check to her condo was because she hadn't shown up to work? He may have had a lot of time to run if it's been since Saturday or Sunday. There's no telling where he could be now.

I'm in Chattanooga and the Amber Alert just came in on the phones of everyone in the office!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back