Ronnie Bolin's brother Greg on True Crime Radio TONIGHT (Thursday) 9 PM Eastern

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Did Curtis Wayne Wright murder Ronnie Bolin?

On tonight's True Crime Radio we talk with Ronnie's brother Greg.

Greg (and his family) has been waiting for years for justice for his brother Ronnie.

Will the arrest of Wright for the murder of Dr. Teresa Siever's help with the case against him for Ronnie Bolin's murder?

Greg Bolin was close to CWW for years growing up. He can offer incredible insight into CWW's mind and what makes him tick.

Later in the show Websleuths administrator Bessie joins the show to discuss her latest cold case in the segment "The Next Step".

CLICK HERE to join our chatroom at 8:30 PM Eastern.

To listen to the show go to www.truecrimeradio.com and click on the "Listen Live" at the top of the page about 5 minutes past 9:00 PM Eastern.

That takes you to the live broadcast on iHeartRadio.com

Feel free to post questions here for Greg and I will do my best to answer them.

Tricia

Greg: Do you suspect CWW is responsible for other missing persons in Missouri?

Greg - it's my understanding that y'all grew up together and at first went to the same high school until 10th grade. Did CWW "disappear " for a year during the high school years.. and then transfer to Fox high school? If so, do you know where he was during that year?

What was the relationship with MS, CWW, and yourself? Were u all friends? How did your brother get involved with all this?
"did your relationship turn sour with CWW before Ronnie disappeared and why" Thanks!

Greg - Are you following the case and all the threads in the forum at WS, and if so, what are some of the misconceptions/corrections that you would like to share?

Greg, I am sorry for your great lost, and your enduring agony for Justice.

Did your brother, Ronnie, ever express any concerns or misgivings to you about CWW?

Do you think ms has been involved with drug crimes and just hasn't been caught? Do you think he has any info on your brother's case?

Greg, thank you for being here. Can you please give us an insight about the personality of your brother? How were his upbringings, his beliefs, did he have any hobbies? When did he decide to get involved with the church and eventually becoming a cleric? What happened in his life to getting so much influenced by a character like CWW? What demons was your brother fighting? Has CWW ever approached you and talked to you about your brother?

Thank you Tricia!

-Nin

:bump:'g for member questions, a note and to inform of some major breaking news:

Greg will be revealing some new facts about Wayne Wright and is willing to provide a more in-depth insight of the person he has known for years. Should be very enlightening! Can't wait to hear him speak.

Also, it is a very big night for a couple of other reasons! A Swedish film crew will be filming Tricia as she hosts her show tonight. (The Swedish equivalent of Britain's BBC Network). They are producing a story on True Crime websites and True Crime Radio Show podcasts. Exciting night for Tricia and I know you guys will want to log in to chat and show your support for her. :cheer: Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Also, Bessie will be on covering her featured Cold Case. I know she had another case previously selected to highlight, but some HUGE news just broke today! I feel sure she will mention it because we have been waiting 26 years for this news - Law Enforcement has FINALLY officially named a suspect in the disappearance of Jacob Wetterling, missing since October 22, 1989!!!

USA Today Link - Wetterling

Link to Jacob Wetterling forum

Continue to use this thread to post any questions you'd like Tricia to ask of Greg Bolin.

See you guys in chat at 9:00p eastern / 8:00p central. Should be a terrific show!

Greg, did CWW attend your father's funeral? There are two different stories about that from the RB insiders. One insider says he did and the other says no. Can you shed some light on the confusion? If he did attend, how did he act?

Thank you for appearing on Tricia's show and answering our questions. I hope it helps to know that we are very interested in your brother's disappearance.

I would like to know if Greg has ever talked to Chief Wright of Trenton county,prior to that Lt.Wright of Jefferson county.

Is Chief Wright of Trenton County (formally of Jefferson County) related to CWW?

Minor correction: Trenton is a city in Grundy County, Missouri, United States.

Thank you for the opportunity to listen to this upcoming interview. I am wondering how Greg and his family are feeling about the possibility that CWW is now a POI- have you had this suspicion all along or is hindsight 20/20 and NOW it seems more possible to you? I hope justice is served for Ronnie and my heart goes out to all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

any one else having trouble??? I see listen now, but not listen live. It's not working for me

TG: Do you think CWW killed RB?
GB: Yes, I do.

TG: Do you think CWW killed Dr. Sievers?
GB: (a vague yes.)

TG: Is CWW related to Tommy Wright, Sr. (Chief of Police of Trenton)
GB: Definitely not related. (Read email from detective working the Bolin case that asked Tommy - "I am not related to CWW")

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back