Found Deceased UK - Josh Sanchez-Maldonado, 24, London, 22 Oct 2015

anya

Reaction score
"An American trader has gone missing in London after arriving in the city for a job interview and vanishing before his return flight to the US.
Fears are growing for the safety of Josh Sanchez-Maldonado, 24, from Puerto Rico, who was last seen leaving his hotel in Feltham, west London, just after midday last Thursday, a day after flying into the UK from Japan.
”
Snipped by me
Police first issued an appeal for information on Sanchez-Maldonado’s whereabouts that day. However, there have been no further reported sightings of him and officers are growing increasingly concerned for his safety and wellbeing.
Described as white and about 5ft 8in (1.72m) tall, with a slim build and short, dark hair, he was last seen leaving St Giles hotel on Hounslow Road wearing a dark coloured flat cap, a brown/grey T-shirt, white shorts and black trainers.

snipped by me

“…Anyone who has seen Sanchez-Maldonado or may know his whereabouts is asked to call detectives at Hounslow CID on 020 8247 6653/6246 or the police via 101.”

Source:
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/oct/29/josh-sanchez-maldonado-missing-us-trader-west-london

The article has many more details and if you read further at the source you’ll find that these are very unusual circumstances.
I hope he is found alive and well. I wish we knew who the interview he was going to was with and where. I have my ideas but I’ll keep mum about it for now…

Attachments

• Sanchez-Maldonado-CCTV.jpg
    Sanchez-Maldonado-CCTV.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Sanchez-Madonado2015.jpg
    Sanchez-Madonado2015.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 16
  • sanchez-maldonado-2.jpg
    sanchez-maldonado-2.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 19

Members online

Online statistics