Officers use their own money to help family escape abuse

There are a lot of very very good police officers out there.

Thank you for bringing attention to this. Not that many others will bother to read it. LOL

Thank you for bringing attention to this. Not that many others will bother to read it. LOL

Yup. There seems to be a small handful of people here that go out of their way to dig and find stories about "bad" cops. (most of which turn out they were not bad cops in the first place. LOL)

You're welcome. It says a lot to me that these threads and the hundreds and hundreds of shootings in Chicago threads get zero attention. The agenda is obvious, IMO.

MOO! :)

I won't even click on it anymore and I am glad it was brought up.

I love these stories. There is so much good in the world that isn't reported because as you say, people focus on the bad!

MOO!!

The sad thing is I think law enforcement across the country do these type of good deeds everyday. We just don't hear about them because it is a norm for them, and because media gets more hits from stories of contravesty than one of good deeds.

I was going to reply to this thread sooner, but I was at work and the good deeds by these officers quickly turned into, what I consider, a bait thread.

Kudos to our fine men in uniform for going above and beyond to help this family. That's what this thread should be about, right?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back