GUILTY SC - Grace Carlson-SantaCruz, 5 mos, Myrtle Beach, 3 Nov 2015

ClaireNC

Reaction score
According to Lt. Raul Denis, a woman walked up to a neighbor on Shem Creek Circle and said she threw her child in a nearby creek. The mother is in police custody while officials search for the child, Lt. Denis adds.

missing-child2.png

http://wbtw.com/2015/11/03/socastee-woman-says-she-threw-child-in-creek-search-underway/

https://www.facebook.com/WBTWNews13/?fref=nf

What the heck is going on lately people?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Its in the 60s and raining. I am up the road a bit and it is pouring here. I am chilled to the bone.
Bless the searchers and give them speed to find this child.
I have a hard time following little babies and children when their parents seem to be the ones hurting them, I can not stomach it.

JMO

I searched it and all I got was a local business at 800 shem creek circle

Search "shem creek circle" on Facebook and you will be able to put more of the story together. Look for people who have shared WMBF's post.

im fb literate but when I searched shem creek circle all I get is the page of a local business.

Can someone instruct me on how to do the search on fb? I have no idea how to do a search on there, instructions for the computer illiterate (meaning me)....TY

I wish that a person could give up their baby at any age, no limitations on age. I promise you I would take ANY baby from anywhere and protect the parent who did not want it, passing the baby on to be adopted out by a caring family and I would go to jail if need be for remaining silent of who handed it over. I am so tired of harm coming to these precious innocent ones....IMHO

I found one shared WMBF article with about 17 replies but not a TON of info there. I'm afraid I can't find what is being suggested, either.

im fb literate but when I searched shem creek circle all I get is the page of a local business.

Oh no, was not calling you illiterate, was calling myself illiterate as I could not find it, I tried...cannot figure out how to do a fb search....:)

I just typed in "shem creek circle" into the search box and it only pulled up this story and all the people sharing it. Not sure why y'alls is pulling up some business? /shrug

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back