Presumed Located CO - Lexy Stacy, 21, Westminster, 31 May 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Daniel Perkins and Lexy Anne Stacy
20151104_081913_Bank-Robbery-Suspects_400.jpg

Police release photos of bank robbery suspect, missing woman
"Investigators are seeking the public's help in finding a Thornton bank robbery suspect and a missing woman, who also has a warrant out for her arrest.

Daniel Perkins, 25, is suspected of a May 27 robbery at Bank of The West, 12080 Colorado Blvd., according to a Crime Alert released Wednesday."

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_29073109/police-release-photos-bank-robbery-suspect-missing-woman

THE DISAPPEARANCE OF LEXY STACY

Lexy Stacy was a typical 21-year-old woman before she disappeared in the summer of 2015. She’s been described as a homebody who enjoyed nights in with her parents.

LexyStacy-168x300.jpg

She cherished her family and their time together, often going on fishing trips with her father. She was an aspiring singer and for two years in a row she was awarded the title

of employee of the month at a Walmart she had been employed at. According to the Stacys, all of that went away once a man named Daniel Perkins entered into Lexy’s life.

[video=youtube;afEAndFULd0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afEAndFULd0[/video]

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindlexystacy/

http://swordandscale.com/the-disappearance-of-lexy-stacy/#.VrjcEMTemqg.facebook

It is hard to imagine that no one would recognize her with all of the distiguishing tats she has. Maybe, if her case was more public she would be noticed/recognized. There should be more coverage for this girl. She could very well be in danger.

It is hard to imagine that no one would recognize her with all of the distiguishing tats she has. Maybe, if her case was more public she would be noticed/recognized. There should be more coverage for this girl. She could very well be in danger.

Exactly my thoughts - the chest piece alone, aye?!

Sounds like an abusive, manipulative guy...I guess he brainwashed and threatened her so she keeps staying with him, probably living in hell. Her poor parents...

lxflyer.png

Per this podcast, a woman is extorting Josh & Cindy Stacy for the reward money of $2,000 upfront but has sent the above pictures that they have confirmed, the photos ARE Lexy Anne Stacy and Daniel Perkins. The unnamed woman from Missouri messaged Tina from Halo - trying to reach Lexy's dad, Josh, and she was insulting Lexy, claiming she'd stolen a trailer from them but is unwilling to give ANY more information without the $2,000. She is no longer communicating or cooperating with Josh or Cindy Stacy.

View attachment 104459

Per this podcast, a woman is extorting Josh & Cindy Stacy for the reward money of $2,000 upfront but has sent the above pictures that they have confirmed, the photos ARE Lexy Anne Stacy and Daniel Perkins. The unnamed woman from Missouri messaged Tina from Halo - trying to reach Lexy's dad, Josh, and she was insulting Lexy, claiming she'd stolen a trailer from them but is unwilling to give ANY more information without the $2,000. She is no longer communicating or cooperating with Josh or Cindy Stacy.

I just got done listening to the podcast. Lexy is missing from my area, but I just found out about her case yesterday when one of my friend shared a missing flyer on FB. I'd like to learn more about the association that the Astral Gypsies have with this case, but it sounds like the family can't say much. For those who hacne't listened, apparently her mother went to one of their festivals hoping to find her, and they know for a fact that the woman who took the pictures is a leader of that group. How interesting!

I just got done listening to the podcast. Lexy is missing from my area, but I just found out about her case yesterday when one of my friend shared a missing flyer on FB. I'd like to learn more about the association that the Astral Gypsies have with this case, but it sounds like the family can't say much. For those who hacne't listened, apparently her mother went to one of their festivals hoping to find her, and they know for a fact that the woman who took the pictures is a leader of that group. How interesting!

Like you, I thought it was Cindy [Lexy's Mom] who went up there, but that was actually Tina, their advocate from Halo.

I've been a member of WS for a while, but this is my first actual post. Cindy, Lexy's Mom, is joining as we speak. However, isn't there some rule that we can't name any names of possible people involved, or something?

I have learned quite a bit about the Astral Gypies lately, and have turned over everything I've found. and have shared everything I found with Lexy's parents/LEOs.

Cindy has screenshots of the woman straight up asking for the $2,000 reward in exchange for their daughter's information/whereabouts as well.

This case has been cold. Time to heat things up.

Frankly, I'm surprised that this case is so bizarre, but has garnered no interest at all - with anyone, really. ;[

Frankly, I'm surprised that this case is so bizarre, but has garnered no interest at all - with anyone, really. ;[

I feel the same! It's clear that she's alive and in a very odd situation. I can say, in my case, although I live in the Denver area, I hadn't hear of the case until now. All I can think of is that LE and others aren't treating it for what it is because she's not a minor and initially disappeared of her own will. Whenever it's known that someone is with a significant other, especially someone of age, people don't seem to worry as much or pay half the attention that they do to a missing child. And I can understand that. But now with the twists and turns in this case I do wish it would get more publicity and be taken more seriously.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back