CA CA - Daniel Gallardo, 19, Barstow, 28 Oct 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Daniel O. Gallardo
AR-151109934.jpg&MaxW=500&MaxH=500

Police searching for missing Barstow man
"The Barstow Police Department continues to search for a 19-year-old man who has not been heard from in over a week.

On Thursday, the Police Department sought the public's help in locating Daniel O. Gallardo, who was last heard from by friends and family on Oct. 28.

A family friend reported Gallardo missing on Oct. 29. The friend told police Gallardo recently drove to a relative’s home in Reno to start working at a business in Truckee, approximately 30 miles west of Reno. The family friend told police Gallardo normally calls his family daily, but that they had not heard from him since Oct. 28."

http://m.desertdispatch.com/article/20151105/NEWS/151109934

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 470
So he made it to Reno? Barstow is middle of nowhere, on way to Vegas. Many bodies out in that desert.

maybe he was in a car accident somewhere around there? it is mountainous in the truckee area.

There was a big dust storm that caused a pretty bad accident recently outside Barstow, trying to find the exact date.

“We can’t find the car, we can’t find him and the last ping of his cell phone was on the 28th as well,”

First thing in my mind - water. Are there bodies of water? River, lake, reservoir?

It's not far from Lake Tahoe and other lakes are around there too. The truckee river runs along the 80.

“We can’t find the car, we can’t find him and the last ping of his cell phone was on the 28th as well,”

First thing in my mind - water. Are there bodies of water? River, lake, reservoir?

I think he had to have had an accident off the highway and is either on a hillside or water.

From December 31:

http://www.desertdispatch.com/article/20151231/NEWS/151239985

Since his disappearance, Gallardo has yet to use his debit card or his cellphone. The last time he used his debit card was Oct. 28 at 1:45 p.m. at a Chevron gas station in Truckee, California. Gallardo’s last phone activity was just before 2 p.m. that day.

Daniel Gallardo Sr. said the Police Department has been able to track down the coordinates of where the calls came from in Truckee, approximately 30 miles west of Reno. But his father said the family has been unable to go to Northern California because it’s been snowing and there is no way of searching the mountains in Truckee...

Gallardo met his cousin in Reno and they went to the business in Truckee, where he was set to start employment. Gallardo was told to report to work on Oct. 28, but he did not show up.

This one says he was going to work for a landscaping company and was supposed to start the next day, on the 29th:

http://www.foxreno.com/news/feature...nia-man-last-seen-reno-586.shtml#.VrAK3TZlm8o

They found his car:

Authorities found the car that belonged to a missing 19-year-old Barstow, Calif. man, who disappeared last year on his way to start a new landscaping job in Truckee, according to the Barstow Police Department.

On Wednesday evening, Griego confirmed Gallardo’s car was recently found two miles north of Truckee.

“A hunter in the area found the vehicle, and the license plates matched,” Griego said

Authorities searched the area for Gallardo, but found nothing, Griego said. The car will be taken to a secure location for further investigation.

http://www.rgj.com/story/news/crime...car-found-truckee-nearly-year-later/91686976/

It’s still a missing person under suspicious circumstances,” Griego said in a follow up interview Thursday. “We haven’t found, what I can say, is a body or anybody deceased around the car.”

Am I just tired, or is this worded funny?

Am I just tired, or is this worded funny?

It's worded funny. Like they are dancing around what they found in the car. Will someone please make a map for this case? My internet is running slow and Google maps is not co-operating for me right now. How far was his car from the route he was supposedly on?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401
Back