Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normal sounding voice in that interview ..... but somebody said his voice becomes raspy and strained when he is doing his thing.

Normal sounding voice in that interview ..... but somebody said his voice becomes raspy and strained when he is doing his thing.
Yeah, I believe Hart said that. That video also mentioned that he failed a lie detector test and refused to take another one...

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Interesting to hear his voice on here; not that distinctive; here's the quote from one of the interviews from ELOC "What he told the private investigator, when he get's hot headed that's when he gets a raspy voices," Dudley pointed out from the notes. I believe he's referring to DAH, who told that to the private investigator. That's pretty significant because, the existing victims, witnesses won't necessarily be able to recognize him by his voice like they always thought they would. It's still not impossible they could recognize it to some extent; but, not as likely. Funny how some people have those idiosyncrasies where as they effectively have a voice/character change under certain conditions....

fba84a6ec12a80572bc2e0792431ee0b.jpg

From the video: this search warrant from 1990!!! Ugh! They had the right guy way back then and forgot about him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still, I am interested in AL's reaction if/when he hears the voice. He's been wanting to, so I'm grateful that he will get the chance with this video.

I wonder if LE could question him to some sort of frustrating level and note how he sounds in response.

"After that, Heinrich refused to talk. Investigators had to drop the charges. In the interview transcripts, Heinrich says that law enforcement followed him for months afterwords and that he became paranoid and he tried to change his appearance by growing a mustache."

Obviously Heinrich knew he was being watched, which explains why the attacks stopped. I wonder if he had already grown the mustache when he was in the lineup for JS.

We know now he did Jared and that he was lying about knowing nothing in this interview. What other information is he lying about? Quoted from the WCCO article above:

"This original January 1990 search warrant shows investigators searched Heinrich’s Paynesville home looking for Jacob, his clothing, a gun and any evidence to show where he was on the night Jacob disappeared. They also looked for evidence from an earlier abduction in January 1989.

In that case, 12-year-old Jared Schierel of Cold Spring was abducted, sexually assaulted and then let go. In the 1996 interview, Heinrich insists he knows nothing about either case.

'There is nothing I can tell them. I have no information whatsoever. That is the truth,' Heinrich said."
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/...terling-abduction-person-of-interest-in-1996/

DJH failed the lie detector test and refused to take another one... it would be interesting to see which questions he reacted strongly to. Questions about Jared? Questions about Jacob? Or just one, or other things altogether? The 2015 warrant included Jacob and items he was wearing... so I suspect he failed direct questions about Jacob. Jmo. Wish this guy would just come clean, but I'm sure there's no hope of that.

What WAS he doing all of those years that it appears he was not attacking kids? The computer did not become an item everyone had until when ? Sometime in the 2000's

According to the criminal complaint document (pp. 9-12) some of the pictures that he accessed from the internet he printed off in January of 2001.

Yes, it would be interesting to know how he even got enough computer knowledge to copy heads out of a yearbook and paste them on *advertiser censored* pics. (Unless he was just cutting and pasting them on paper pics in real life.) Back then, I'm not even sure how much internet would have been available in Paynesville. We had Astound way back then here in St. Cloud, which was bought out by Charter shortly after Astound blew up downtown St. Cloud with their digging. But most rural areas didn't have much in the way of service providers back then.

According to the criminal complaint document, he used Photoshop to create the "morphed" images, so he must have had some descent amount of computer knowledge, though you really don't need too much. This was only back in 2012, so he could have "googled" or "youtubed" how to do it.

Kudos to WCCO for digging up that old interview. Did it ever actually air on tv?? I wonder why not???

The November Nielsen period is October 29 - November 25, 2015.

Note the Department of Justice Press Release announcing the arrest of Daniel James Heinrich was issued on October 29th, the first day of sweeps . . .

As such, so-called local “investigative journalists” like Tom Lyden, Paul Blume, Esme Murphy (ouch!), and now Caroline Lowe on special assignment (OMG!!!!), have until Thanksgiving to solve the Wetterling puzzle, so look for special reports daily!!!!!! (but don't hold your breath)

Of course, after Thanksgiving the salivating news media will wipe their chins and return to business as usual, and Minnesota’s most famous unsolved mystery will once again fade from the nightly news headlines as it has after every sweeps period for the past 26 years . . .

So grab your 15 minutes of fame WHILE YOU CAN!!!! Update those facebook pages, your blogs, Twitter, Myspace, Yourspace, facespace, etc., etc., etc.

Only 15 days of feeding frenzy remaining!!!

BTW, yesterday Heinrich requested a 30-day extension “to consult with my attorneys, review and discuss the allegations against me, and understand the next steps in my case,” which, if granted by the court, likely will delay formal indictment of Heinrich until Christmas or later . . .

Prov. 11:14

"After that, Heinrich refused to talk. Investigators had to drop the charges. In the interview transcripts, Heinrich says that law enforcement followed him for months afterwords and that he became paranoid and he tried to change his appearance by growing a mustache."

Obviously Heinrich knew he was being watched, which explains why the attacks stopped. I wonder if he had already grown the mustache when he was in the lineup for JS.

I wonder if the guy that was arrested and let go was actually Heinrich and not Hollinger?????

The November Nielsen period is October 29 - November 25, 2015.
Note the Department of Justice Press Release announcing the arrest of Daniel James Heinrich was issued on October 29th, the first day of sweeps . . .
As such, so-called local “investigative journalists” like Tom Lyden, Paul Blume, Esme Murphy (ouch!), and now Caroline Lowe on special assignment (OMG!!!!), have until Thanksgiving to solve the Wetterling puzzle, so look for special reports daily!!!!!! (but don't hold your breath)
Of course, after Thanksgiving the salivating news media will wipe their chins and return to business as usual, and Minnesota’s most famous unsolved mystery will once again fade from the nightly news headlines as it has after every sweeps period for the past 26 years . . .
So grab your 15 minutes of fame WHILE YOU CAN!!!! Update those facebook pages, your blogs, Twitter, Myspace, Yourspace, facespace, etc., etc., etc.
Only 15 days of feeding frenzy remaining!!!
BTW, yesterday Heinrich requested a 30-day extension “to consult with my attorneys, review and discuss the allegations against me, and understand the next steps in my case,” which, if granted by the court, likely will delay formal indictment of Heinrich until Christmas or later . . .
Prov. 11:14

unbelievable as it may seem, to some of us this is not a game.

Some of us actually care about children. Weird, huh.

I thought maybe that his 50 pound loss was related to stress. But he seems like a cool customer.

I wonder if he has a bad disease?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member