Privilege Waived (new book by Dominic Casey)

I do wish there was a way to see 'the felon' back in jail for the murder as well as anyone involved in this cover up.

Little Caylee you are at peace and loved now, truly loved.

I didn't realize he wrote a part ii and part iii. The info in the Daily Mail article have all been discussed here...how long her body was in the trunk, etc. I'm glad he included the search for foolproof suffocation which was found here by our own members. However, not having read his books, does he back up his claims? I would read a book by him that honestly tells what he actually saw, heard, and knew, especially regarding his searching in the woods for a paver a month before Caylee was found. Psychic shmycic

If a thread was already started on this topic I apologize.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...body-trunk-car-disposing-new-book-claims.html

Privilege Waived – Part II, Caylee Marie Anthony by Dominic Casey

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-disposing-new-book-claims.html#ixzz3rH17QK94
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

DC may be right with some things, but Caylee was found with her "big trouble" tee shirt and shorts, not a bathing suit. The insects proved only a two-three day time in the trunk. Also, I wonder if he accounted for the duct tape?

Casey had changed Caylee into her bathing suit. She walked her into the backyard and hooked the ladder onto the pool platform. Casey guided Caylee up the ladder to the pool then maliciously drowned her'.
'She then carried her lifeless body in her arms from the pool, through the side gate to the garage and into the trunk of the car' – where she remained for five days.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-disposing-new-book-claims.html#ixzz3rJ7apGfw

DC may be right with some things, but Caylee was found with her "big trouble" tee shirt and shorts, not a bathing suit. The insects proved only a two-three day time in the trunk. Also, I wonder if he accounted for the duct tape?

Casey had changed Caylee into her bathing suit. She walked her into the backyard and hooked the ladder onto the pool platform. Casey guided Caylee up the ladder to the pool then maliciously drowned her'.
'She then carried her lifeless body in her arms from the pool, through the side gate to the garage and into the trunk of the car' – where she remained for five days.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-disposing-new-book-claims.html#ixzz3rJ7apGfw

Hmm good point! And was it three days? So long ago now

agree.......did CA change Caylee into the other clothes? BBM

Quite the imagination. Where is the substantiation? What, we are to believe she confessed to him, and included details as minor as how she tied up the garbage bags?

Ok then.

Quite the imagination. Where is the substantiation? What, we are to believe she confessed to him, and included details as minor as how she tied up the garbage bags?

Ok then.

Ok it is possible.. On the block buster video it does kind of look like she's dressed for pool cleaning.
but he doesn't address key issues.
What about the duct tape and heart shaped sticker? Did she duct tape her face then drop her in the pool so she can't scream?
Does chloroform fit at all in this?
Why bother to call her mother all those times in a row around 4 pm? Flurry calling someone would only draw attention to her and make the afternoon more memorable than just a causal voice mail.
5 days in the trunk could be possible but why did she return home on tues, weds and friday of that week if she was just going to toss her in the swamp the 5th day. What was she doing at the house those times?
Why change her clothes to the "big trouble" outfit? Leaving her in the bathing suit would totally support a twisted accidental drowning cover up story.

How do these people live with themselves... and then write books about their underhanded cowardice, aiding and abetting? Unbelievable.

This MAY have been important before or even during the trial but after? No thank you, you loathsome ba***d!

How do these people live with themselves... and then write books about their underhanded cowardice, aiding and abetting? Unbelievable.

This MAY have been important before or even during the trial but after? No thank you, you loathsome ba***d!

Absolutely, if you really believe in justice then the time to speak out about what you know is at trial. All he proved was he aided in some kind of cover up. And if you are going to write a book about the fact you know all then divulge all point by point. His version of the truth leaves too many unanswered questions. The only person who knows step by step what happened and her state of mind is the one person not speaking and not taking responsibility.

I don't believe it. How would he possibly know all of this?

He doesn't, he's got no idea. Baez cut him off as soon as he realised he was a nutter, and didn't even pay him by memory, most of his so called leads came from some psychic called 'Ginny' .. whatever he is claiming to know as an 'insider' is made up. Also, wasn't his first book largely PDF's of files already released for free under the Sunshine State laws. I wouldn't bother buying this book.

He doesn't, he's got no idea. Baez cut him off as soon as he realised he was a nutter, and didn't even pay him by memory, most of his so called leads came from some psychic called 'Ginny' .. whatever he is claiming to know as an 'insider' is made up. Also, wasn't his first book largely PDF's of files already released for free under the Sunshine State laws. I wouldn't bother buying this book.

I won't give him a dime, or even sneak a peak at his nonsense. The time for him to speak the truth, that is if he even knew of the truth, was back in 2008/2009. He had his release from Baez, so nothing was stopping him back then. Anyone involved, even in the slightest, with withholding information, or providing deliberately misleading information, during the investigation of Caylee's case is every bit the monster that I think OCA is.

It still bothers me, after all these years, that so many people close to this horrible situation knew it was about a 2 year old baby, a baby!, and it just never, ever bothered them, not one bit - it was all about them and using Caylee to advance their delusions of a career and fame.

agree.......did CA change Caylee into the other clothes? BBM

No, it proves the drowning story was a lie. (Cindy suggested it to Casey) He's just hopping on the tell-all bandwagon, like Kirk Nurmi in the Jodi Arias case.

Ok it is possible.. On the block buster video it does kind of look like she's dressed for pool cleaning.
but he doesn't address key issues.
What about the duct tape and heart shaped sticker? Did she duct tape her face then drop her in the pool so she can't scream?
Does chloroform fit at all in this?
Why bother to call her mother all those times in a row around 4 pm? Flurry calling someone would only draw attention to her and make the afternoon more memorable than just a causal voice mail.
5 days in the trunk could be possible but why did she return home on tues, weds and friday of that week if she was just going to toss her in the swamp the 5th day. What was she doing at the house those times?
Why change her clothes to the "big trouble" outfit? Leaving her in the bathing suit would totally support a twisted accidental drowning cover up story.
BBM. Except that Casey hadn't thought of it then, Caylee was still "kidnapped" by Zanie (sp?)Cindy was the one to suggest it to Casey in jail, and it was much closer to the trial that they decided to use that strategy- after Caylee's body was found.

I was trying to find out how many copies he has sold, but Amazon considers that proprietary. They do however show the ranking, which compares its sales to others. The good news is very few people are paying for it - it ranks 27,427th today....
Not time to retire yet, Dominic...:laughing:

I followed the case through every type of venue possible, including here on WS.
Dominic Casey does say in the book that KC changed Caylee from swimsuit to clothes after she was murdered. He was also bound by a confidentiality agreement with KC, separately with JB, and another one with George and Cindy. The scheme by JB to blame George was concocted in the beginning, yet there were several times KC stated that George never touched her. He describes over $300k missing money from defense fund, JB making lewd comments to KC, how JB manipulated KC into sneaking picture albums and videos to him and that JB even said once that KC killed her kid. He discusses the psychic thing also.
I found the book interesting and it shed light on some of the things that puzzled me during the case. He does address the duct tape and explains why it makes sense that Caylee'sbody was in the trunk for 5 days.
If anyone reads the book, do it carefully because all of the concerns mentioned here are indeed addressed.
I may be in the minority, but the book does not come across as him just carelessly throwing a bunch of opinions out there. The 31 days are broken down quite well, and yes, even the flurry of calls is explained. While he wasnt present during Casey activities, his evaluation makes sense and is plausible. He certainly has more knowledge about things than anyone here does.

Dominic Casey does say in the book that KC changed Caylee from swimsuit to clothes after she was murdered. He was also bound by a confidentiality agreement with KC, separately with JB, and another one with George and Cindy. The scheme by JB to blame George was concocted in the beginning, yet there were several times KC stated that George never touched her. He describes over $300k missing money from defense fund, JB making lewd comments to KC, how JB manipulated KC into sneaking picture albums and videos to him and that JB even said once that KC killed her kid. He discusses the psychic thing also.
I found the book interesting and it shed light on some of the things that puzzled me during the case. He does address the duct tape and explains why it makes sense that Caylee'sbody was in the trunk for 5 days.
If anyone reads the book, do it carefully because all of the concerns mentioned here are indeed addressed.
I may be in the minority, but the book does not come across as him just carelessly throwing a bunch of opinions out there. The 31 days are broken down quite well, and yes, even the flurry of calls is explained. While he wasnt present during Casey activities, his evaluation makes sense and is plausible. He certainly has more knowledge about things than anyone here does.

What did he say about the psychic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well since you have read the book/books and I have not maybe you could go ahead and tell us what he says about the things you addressed above. Curious minds want to know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back