NY NY - NY, WhtMale 40-60, UP6050, missing Rt middle fingertip, metal plate in jaw, May'00

apearn

Paratrooper John Doe, May 1984, Florida #UP1254
Reaction score
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/6050

Morge photo in link.

Estimated age Adult - Pre 60

Minimum age 40 years
Maximum age 60 years

Race White

Sex Male

Weight (pounds) 137, Measured
Height (inches) 72, Measured

Hair black. wavy, 14"
Eyes blue-green

*4" linear scar on right neck
*missing end of right middle finger
*metal plate on right side of mandible

DNA, Dentals, and Fingerprints all available

1 train subway station at 181st St and St Nicholas Ave. Unknown male found dead on subway platform by police officers. Appeared to be homeless.

One Rule-out: Michael Allan 1954 Florida

I thought he looked a whole lot like this guy: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/10132/2

Height and age are a match. MP reported having a neck injury and JD has a neck scar. MP is reported to be homeless at times and also in the general area (nearby in Conneticut).

There is an 11 year time difference, a big weight difference, and JD is not reported to have tattoos that the MP has.

JD was reported missing in 2011 but was last heard from in 1995-ish, last seen in 1989.

I don't care for the nose but JD had other facial injuries so maybe it got beat up a bit pre or PM.

Both have DNA in NamUs.....I still think they look alike though so maybe it is a mismatch of DNA types.

MP wears glasses and is missing his upper two front teeth (per another website). I see a possible glasses mark on JD's nose and his upper lip by nostrils does look sunken but that could be the angle or something.

Thoughts?

Hm. The weight difference probably isn't significant; if he was living homeless for 11 years, he could have lost a lot of weight. Otherwise he looks pretty good, especially the circumstances.

They both have dentals in the system; with the missing teeth on the UID, it should be a quick and easy check.

No new updates.

I keep thinking I've seen a missing person matching this description recently, but I can't find it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back