France - Explosions and shooting in Paris, 13 November 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregjrichards

Reaction score
Breaking news shooting and two explosions in Paris possibly terrorist related.

"There are reports that more than 10 people have been killed and at least seven wounded in central Paris after a machine wielding attacker went on a rampage.
Machine gun fire and screams were heard from inside a restaurant close to the Rue Bichat, close to where the Charlie Hebdo shootings occurred in January, at around 9pm.

French officials said there was an explosion in a bar near the Stade de France sports stadium in Paris as well as the shootout in the restaurant, but it is not known whether the attacks were linked.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ar-Charlie-Hebdo-shootings.html#ixzz3rPTXdBiL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Two explosions according to Sky news and CNN four currently dead numerous seriously injured rapidly developing story.

Local reports now saying 18 dead not official yet according to Sky news UK.

ASSCOIATED PRESS - now possible hostage situation at a concert hall.

Thoughts and prayers with the dead and injured and their families at this tragic time.

I bet this is in retaliation for killing Jihadi John.

JUst heard on Fox news that hostages have been taken at nearby concert hall.

It's tragic I was worried about possible retailiations after the news about Jihadi John earlier today.

Oh thank god you started a thread I don t know how but this is huge TY- and now is when we need WS the most the first 72 hours as MSM messes everything up --- TY TY TY TY T

oh god here we go !

what on earth. Just saw this on the news!

Traveling soon again and hubby wants to go through Paris,I said not now.If they are not tracking all the muslims coming into europe from syria,this will continue to happen.How many wakeup calls do they need?Pray for the victims.

Traveling soon again and hubby wants to go through Paris,I said not now.If they are not tracking all the muslims coming into europe from syria,this will continue to happen.How many wakeup calls do they need?Pray for the victims.

I know it's hard you don't want the terrorists to achieve anything and visit regardless but it's not easy. Paris is a wonderful city I'm very sorry and sad they are suffering tragedy yet again.

Oh No now reports of 26 dead Sky news UK

French police have Confirmed 11 dead at restaurant, 15 dead at concert hall hostage situation.

Reports now of 30 possibly dead.

OMG how horrific. Shootings, 26 dead, hostage situation.

Awaiting PC from President of France.

Mass shooting in restaurant

Paris shootings and explosions near Stade de France kill 18

At least 18 people have been killed in several shootings in the French capital, Paris, as well as explosions at the Stade de France.
At least one man opened fire with an automatic gun at the Petit Cambodge restaurant in the 11th district.

<Snip>

A BBC journalist at the Petit Cambodge restaurant says he can see 10 people on the road either dead or seriously injured.
He says police have now arrived and sealed off the area.

Live Updates

21:59
The France 24 network has interviewed a witness to a shooting outside the restaurant, Anne-Sophie.

“Everyone was outside on the terrace of the restaurant when all of a sudden we saw these masked men start firing in all directions. It felt like it lasted a long time.”

She said there was “an enormous amount of injured”.

I heard on CNN Pres. Holland was at the Stadium for the soccer match.Planned.

DH went out for :toastred: and munchies for TV viewing tonight. He called to tell me to turn on CNN for the Breaking News in Paris. After Jeopardy! Tournament of Champions, it will be CNN instead of a movie. Terrorist attack? :eek:

Grasswire Now &#8207;@GrasswireNow 14 min.

France incident scenes:
- Shooting at Petit Cambodge
- Explosions near Stade de France stadium
- Hostage situation at Bataclan concert hall

Conflict News &#8207;@Conflicts 16 min.

UPDATE: Around 60 people said to be inside #Bataclan concert hall in hostage situation #Parisattacks - @BBCkatyaadler

One of our own WS members lives in Paris near there. I hope she checks in and let's us know that she is ok.

Conflict News &#8207;@Conflicts 16 min.

UPDATE: Around 60 people said to be inside #Bataclan concert hall in hostage situation #Parisattacks - @BBCkatyaadler

CNN is saying 16,I think CNN heard wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246