Attention Websleuthers. Nbc's Dateline Is Looking For Leads

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
ATTENTION WEBSLEUTHERS. NBC'S DATELINE IS LOOKING FOR LEADS:

Do you know of any crimes where you know who did it and they're on the run? A crime where there's an arrest warrant for a major crime and the suspect hasn't been found? A victim on the hunt for justice?

E-mail your leads to a producer at Dateline NBC at daniel.slepian@nbc.com

It's me talking now:)

Ok Websleuth members start your investigative engines. Every state must have several identified murder suspects on the run. Get the information, as much as you can come up with, put it in an email, and send it to Dan.

We have all seen Dan's work on Dateline. He has been with the show for 15 years and works on many law-enforcement related shows. He read Websleuths and called me to ask for our help.

I know we have the best minds in the world here. Let's show Dateline what we have at WS ok?

I sent one in. I don't know if it quite meets what they are looking for, but it never hurts to try.

Thanks for doing that mysteriew.

I know we can give Dateline many great stories. This is our chance to help victims in our own area.

Dig through old news paper stories. Do a bit of research and I'll bet you will find many murderers on the run. Maybe you can be the one that helps bring them to justice.

I got a really nice note from him in return. And it wasn't an auto reply, LOL! I hope they pick this one up.

Hints to those sending emails. Include the investigating depts telephone numbers, and the media who have covered the case locally as well as links to the case info. Also any info you might know about the family or the LE's willingness to cooperate with media, example they have often spoken publically about the case.

I spoke with our local county sheriff today about the case I referred. He has been very committed to getting the case solved. I told him what I did, and he seemed enthusiastic. Hopefully, they will contact him and get involved.

Thanks for doing that mysteriew.

I know we can give Dateline many great stories. This is our chance to help victims in our own area.

Dig through old news paper stories. Do a bit of research and I'll bet you will find many murderers on the run. Maybe you can be the one that helps bring them to justice.

Hello Tricia

My Name is Sherri.

I have been here on Ws. For awhile now, and I am still trying to get the hang of how to use it. Still not too sure yet.
I am in contact with one of The WS Researchers, he is helping me with a Cold Case from 1985.

About the Nicole Morin Cold Case In Toronto, Canada.

There is a lot of information about this Cold Case, That No One else knows about.

This is all the Information that I can give at this time. But the Question that I am having a lot of Trouble with, Is How do I find any and all information about this Case.
I cannot seem to find any Files or Reports other than what I have already seen over the years, on the News and Social Media.

But I am looking for Specific Info, Mostly about Calvin Hoover.

Yes the Man that was Finally Identified by Police after a DNA match 35+ years after the Murder of Christine Jessop.
Then It comes way way way too late, when he Killed himself By Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In His Garage, Way back in 2015.

I am looking for Any And All Information On These People, I could really use your Expertise in anyway or if you Know who could help me on how I can go about getting this info that maybe no one even knows where to find it.
But I am in Need of this information, as to see if there is any other Information on Calvin Hoover

Any and all Information about These People Or anyone Related to the Cases or the Families of the Victims.

Myself and the WS Researcher that is helping me, we are trying to figure out this Case Together. But we are Both Public Citizens. And I just don't know where to go or what to do to get that little bit of info that we need to get the rest of this Case Going.

Any Suggestions or Advice that you could give would be Greatly Appreciated by us Both.

Thank you
Looking Forward to Hearing from you soon.
Take Care, Stay Safe.

Sincerely
Sherri

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member