KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen County, 14 Nov 2015 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Gabriella Doolin
gabriell%20doolin%20crop.jpg

SCOTTSVILLE, Ky. — A 7-year-old girl was found dead in a creek 25 minutes after she was reported missing at a football game.

Doolin of Allen County, Ky. was reported missing by her mother as they were attending a football game at Allen County High School on Saturday night, according to police officials.

Kentucky State Police received a report that Doolin’s body was found in a creek in a wooded area behind the school, 25 minutes after she was reported missing.
http://myfox8.com/2015/11/15/7-year...ll-game-found-dead-in-creek-25-minutes-later/

Per your link. Someone gave them a tip which lead to that location. So someone has seen something. Since the discovery was that quick.

*66°

TOP STORIES

5 of 30

prev*next

Missing Allen Co. girl, 7, found dead in creek

Desirae Duncan

Nov 15, 2015 06:05 AM

SCOTTSVILLE, KY (WAVE) - Kentucky State Police are treating the death of a 7-year-old girl as a homicide, after her body was found in a creek in Scottsville, just minutes after she was reported missing Saturday evening.

Gabriella Doolin, 7, was reported missing at 7:40 p.m. Saturday by her mother from a football game at Allen County-Scottsville High School, according to a KSP news release.

After interviewing witnesses, KSP says police followed a tip that led them to searching property on Mount Carmel Church Road.

<modsnip>

Sounds like the work of a pedophile?

This is terrible.

There is not a whole lot being said about this in the media. The only thing out there is what was released after they found this poor baby. Its too quiet somethings up.

Any other similar cases in the area, unresolved attempted abductions, assaults, etc?

We will see how LE approaches this. If they say there's no danger to the community then they might not suspect a predator...

From the limited info at this time, I tend to automatically think predator, due to the quick death and disposal location, assuming last seen accounts, etc are legit, hope I'm wrong...

I wonder who lives on Mt. Carmel Church Road. Maybe a sex offender was outed for living there; so the police headed there from the tip and stumbled across her remains by the creek. I would love for Forager to map this one out for us. Jmo. I would like a better understanding of the area.

Every rsos door inthe area is knocking right about now...

Anyone else at the game with them?

Young perp or older perp, if SA was the motive?

I wonder if she was seen being led away by someone...

Maybe LE will release a sketch?

There must have been a lot of people taking photos, hopefully something will come of that, as well as evidence recovered at the scene.

So sad. Soo quick! This evil doer must be experienced.

I got the impression that they did not call it a homicide right off the bat. According to Chris Conte with NC_5 his first tweet said that she was "found dead" in the creek "last night". And then around 11:00 AM or so said that investigators are back at the site and calling it a "homicide".

JMO's

https://www.facebook.com/NC5ChrisConte/

I need more. Was she wandering around. Who were they there too watch. Who was sitting next to them. And how long and when did mom part ways with her.

The story could have given a little more details. Like the girl went to the restroom and never came back or something while watching her brothers football game.

Was she cheerleading at the halftime or something or was she just there with mom. Idk. I guess we will find out.

Unbelievable. Wth. Thanks Los. I can't even imagine this. They need to collect every recording of that game. The perp is on there. Just wow. R.i.p to the little angel.

What is wrong with people. Dang

And there should be a LOT of them. The perp will be on more than one of them. At least there's that.

I need more. Was she wandering around. Who were they there too watch. Who was sitting next to them. And how long and when did mom part ways with her.

The story could have given a little more details. Like the girl went to the restroom and never came back or something while watching her brothers football game.

Was she cheerleading at the halftime or something or was she just there with mom. Idk. I guess we will find out.

Seems a little odd that they haven't released more details. After all this is a child. Its getting dark earlier now and I don't know any 7 yr old that would go into a wooded area in the dark with out some one that they trusted.

Ugh! I just hope she didn't suffer and they find the perfect fast.
It's a scary world where you can't leave your kids for a second.
RIP Gabriela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member