CANADA Canada - Avleen Dang, 21, Toronto, 11 Nov 2015

dotr

Reaction score
avleen-dang.jpg
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/police-search-for-missing-vaughan-woman-1.3321047
"York Regional Police are "growing increasingly concerned" for the well-being of a 21-year-old Vaughan woman who has been missing since Nov. 11.

Avleen Dang was last seen at her home on Chaya Sara Gardens near Weston Road and Rutherford Road at 10:30 p.m. last Wednesday.

Investigators say she has not been in contact with her friends or family since last week, and believe she may have recently been in Niagara Falls area."

" She has not returned home and has not been in contact with her friends or family. Police and her family are growing increasingly concerned for her well-being.

Investigators believe that she may have recently been in the area of Niagara Falls.

• Female, South Asian
• 21 years
• 5’2”, 110 lbs.
• Brown eyes
• Long black hair
• Wearing a dark jacket with a hood, dark pants and dark shoes
• Possibly carrying a light-coloured single strap backpack

Anyone with information is asked to contact the York Regional Police #4 District Criminal Investigations Bureau at 1-866-876-5423, ext.7441, or call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-tips, or leave an anonymous tip online at www.1800222tips.com or text your tip to CRIMES (274637) starting with the word YORK. "
http://www.yorkregion.com/news-story/6119977-police-searching-for-21-year-old-vaughan-woman/
rbbm.

Avleen Dang was last seen at her home on Chaya Sara Gardens near Weston Road and Rutherford Road at 10:30 p.m. last Wednesday.

Who saw her? Was she alone when the person left?

How would she get to Niagara Falls? If she went on her own her friends and family must know who she might be likely to travel with.

Does anyone know if she had a profile picture on linkedin? Can't remember if she did or not, and she does not have one now. Also, it suggests on her linkedin that she is 'outgoing' from her job position.

Cannot seem to find anything new, hope Avleen is okay, it is getting cold out there.imo.

Who did Avleen live with in her home on Chaya Sara Gardens???

Anyone know?

Today is 2 months since she has been gone...

Where are you Avleen?

:candle:

Sending prayers of love and comfort to Avleen and her family and friends.

Hi, I know this is an extremely old post and not sure if anyone will see this. I am a close friend of Avleen’s. Tomorrow marks 7 years since she was taken from our lives without ever having any closure on what happened to her. I just want to say thank you to those of you who cared to try and search into what happened. A lot of people acted like this was another runaway but I just know it wasn’t. I loved her dearly. She was a sweet, innocent and absolutely loving soul. It breaks my heart knowing that she didn’t get to live her life to its fullest because she had a bright and wonder future.

Hi, I know this is an extremely old post and not sure if anyone will see this. I am a close friend of Avleen’s. Tomorrow marks 7 years since she was taken from our lives without ever having any closure on what happened to her. I just want to say thank you to those of you who cared to try and search into what happened. A lot of people acted like this was another runaway but I just know it wasn’t. I loved her dearly. She was a sweet, innocent and absolutely loving soul. It breaks my heart knowing that she didn’t get to live her life to its fullest because she had a bright and wonder future.

Welcome to WS! I'm sorry to learn that you are missing your close friend, I cannot imagine how hard this is for you and all those who knew and loved her. Has any cold case team ever become involved with searching for what happened to her?

Welcome to Ws @Alibryan, although i am sad about the circumstances that brought you here.
Hopefully more information about your friend will surface.

Who saw her? Was she alone when the person left?

How would she get to Niagara Falls? If she went on her own her friends and family must know who she might be likely to travel with.
she was alone, she was walking to the grocery store when she was believed to have gone missing. She did not drive and was believed to have been seen getting off a bus in niagara.

Re-post, 2015
Avleen Dang was last seen at her Vaughan home on Nov. 11, 2015. (York Regional Police)
1668132110079.png
''Police describe her as South Asian, five feet two inches tall, and weighing about 110 pounds.

Dang has brown eyes and long black hair.

Police say she was last seen wearing a dark jacket with a hood, dark pants, and dark shoes. Dang was possibly carrying a light-coloured single strap backpack.

Anyone with information is asked to contact York Regional Police at 1-866-876-5423, ext.7441, or call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-tips.''

Welcome to WS! I'm sorry to learn that you are missing your close friend, I cannot imagine how hard this is for you and all those who knew and loved her. Has any cold case team ever become involved with searching for what happened to her?
Not that i know of, I’d definitely be interested in what a cold case team could find though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back