It's hard to miss the guy with flowing white hair, wearing heels

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
He does have nice legs, can't argue with that :p
~~~~~

albussen.jpg

When it comes to putting your best foot forward, Albert Bussen Jr. is in a class by himself.

His feet are covered in stylish women's shoes. Mules, pumps, high-heels. You name it, Bussen wears it. He estimates that he has at least 20 pairs of women's shoes.

"My favorites are probably a $600 pair of Italian boots that zip up the back and have five-inch heels," Bussen said.
<script language="javascript">playAds("Frame1","",""); // -->*</script> "I tell them, 'Hell, I can dance in them.' "

Bussen, 69, is a retired audio engineer who lives in midtown St. Louis and spends most of his time in the Central West End and bicycling through Forest Park. His family founded, and still operates, a quarry along the Mississippi River in south St. Louis County.

And as if the footwear were not enough to turn heads, Bussen wears his snow-white hair down past his shoulders. He tops it all off with knit berets.

On a recent walk through the lobby of the Chase Park Plaza Hotel, one of his favorite hang-outs, about a dozen people who passed him in the lobby stopped and looked. The flowing mane first caught their eyes, but they quickly scanned down to his shoes: on this day, a pair of black Donald Pliner sandals with 2 1/2-inch heels.

Bussen, who readily admits he likes the attention, had answers before questions were even asked.

"I'm heterosexual. But I have always been a fashion-conscious guy, and women's shoes are light-years ahead of men's shoes when it comes to style.

"And I have dynamite legs," he added, "so why not show them off?"

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/lifestyle/stories.nsf/e

ROFL, I can't imagine a guy wanting to wear heels! But you are right. He's got nice legs- wonder if he shaves them too?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back