Farmer 'breaks' penis

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A newly married Romanian farmer fractured his penis after ogling his young wife while carrying a heavy sack of grain.

Farmer Gheorghe Popa, 52, from Galati, had been moving the grain sacks to the barn when he stopped to watch his 25-year-old wife Loredana hang up the washing.

He got himself over excited and dropped the sack on his erect penis, snapping vital tendons and ligaments.

Doctor Nicolae Bacalbasa said: "It was a bizarre accident, and he was in a lot of pain.

"We have done what we can for him but he may never regain use of the organ again, at least for sexual purposes."

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1544207.html?menu=

Casshew said:
A newly married Romanian farmer fractured his penis after ogling his young wife while carrying a heavy sack of grain.

Farmer Gheorghe Popa, 52, from Galati, had been moving the grain sacks to the barn when he stopped to watch his 25-year-old wife Loredana hang up the washing.

He got himself over excited and dropped the sack on his erect penis, snapping vital tendons and ligaments.

Doctor Nicolae Bacalbasa said: "It was a bizarre accident, and he was in a lot of pain.

"We have done what we can for him but he may never regain use of the organ again, at least for sexual purposes."

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1544207.html?menu=

Remind me to NEVER allow hubby to visit Romania. What is it with the poor men from there? Do any of them live and die without ever having fractured, broken or accidentally cut off their penises?

kgeaux said:
Remind me to NEVER allow hubby to visit Romania. What is it with the poor men from there? Do any of them live and die without ever having fractured, broken or accidentally cut off their penises?

You forgot exploded.

Wow! That's a stout Penis! I'm assuming it had to of been standing at a "stiff, stiff" attention (uh HELLOOOOOOO!) :blushing: for it to actually have the bag land on it and bounce off? :eek: Otherwise, if it would have just "brushed" it on the way down, I don't see it tearing the ligaments like it did? Anyone else see what I'm saying? Unless he was sitting down and dropped the bag "on it"..:eek:

Hopeful said:
Wow! That's a stout Penis! I'm assuming it had to of been standing at a "stiff, stiff" attention (uh HELLOOOOOOO!) :blushing: for it to actually have the bag land on it and bounce off? :eek: Otherwise, if it would have just "brushed" it on the way down, I don't see it tearing the ligaments like it did? Anyone else see what I'm saying? Unless he was sitting down and dropped the bag "on it"..:eek:
Did he even have pants on?:silenced:

Hopeful said:
Wow! That's a stout Penis! I'm assuming it had to of been standing at a "stiff, stiff" attention (uh HELLOOOOOOO!) :blushing:

hi hopeful! i think your on to something big, that was a very young wife he was looking at! and i bet she was wearing a summer dress....

"Farmer Gheorghe Popa, 52, from Galati, had been moving the grain sacks to the barn when he stopped to watch his 25-year-old wife Loredana hang up the washing."

Casshew said:
Thats when I look my absolute best :rolleyes:

hi cass! i bet you look pretty darn good washing the car also. :innocent:

lex said:
hi cass! i bet you look pretty darn good washing the car also. :innocent:
No, not really :angel:

classic_carwash_prettylady_small.jpg

Romania...where men are men and others are nervious..I bet in his younger days he could have carried that sack on his penis. Never marry a wife that much younger (and hotter) than yourself..mpi

lex said:
Hopeful said:
Wow! That's a stout Penis! I'm assuming it had to of been standing at a "stiff, stiff" attention (uh HELLOOOOOOO!) :blushing:

Lex,

That's hilarious!

:laugh: :laugh: "hi hopeful! i think your on to something big "

Not really Lex, I think the farmer was....until the bag hit! :doh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members