Found Deceased KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen Co., 14 Nov 2015 #2 *Pled Not Guilty, rec'd Life Sentence*

KateB

Reaction score
Gabriella Doolin
gabriell%20doolin%20crop.jpg

SCOTTSVILLE, Ky. — A 7-year-old girl was found dead in a creek 25 minutes after she was reported missing at a football game.

Doolin of Allen County, Ky. was reported missing by her mother as they were attending a football game at Allen County High School on Saturday night, according to police officials.

Kentucky State Police received a report that Doolin’s body was found in a creek in a wooded area behind the school, 25 minutes after she was reported missing.
http://myfox8.com/2015/11/15/7-year...ll-game-found-dead-in-creek-25-minutes-later/

OI1447365280_Gabbi.jpg

Gabriella Corrine ("Gabbi") Doolin
Born: Wed., Dec. 26, 2007
Died: Sat., Nov. 14, 2015
http://www.goadfh.com/obits/obituary.php?id=578661

Thread #1

Hey KateB. Lol. You owe me.

I had took 20 minutes to type the perfect post. And once I pressed send without copying my post; It said the thread is closed. Lol

But anyways. I understand why. And since we have a viable suspect. I truly feel that this guy is going to plead guilty before the actual details come out in the court of law.

R.i.p to Gabby. I remember taking my daughter to peewee cheer and dance as well.

And seeing her (my daughter) perform; May be the closes I will ever come to feeling like a millionaire.

Very priceless moments and very sad that a similar kid was snuffed from life during happy times of being involved with supporting the local sports theme.

Jmo

Of course I read it. It solidifies what I have said. This Case WAS prosecuted with ONLY DNA evidence and lo and behold, he got a conviction! However, on APPEAL (did you read that part?), the conviction was OVERTURNED n the grounds that the prosecution failed to show a connection between the blood on the rock and the defendant. My point exactly! No prosecutor worth his salt would risk an appeal by going forward with only DNA evidence.

I'm sorry, I thought your argument was that cases never go to court based solely on DNA evidence. I have shown that they do. That case even got a conviction just because LE found the man's DNA on a rock inside a salon, which LE thought had been used to smash the window. It was overturned on appeal because the man could have touched that rock at any point in the past.

There are other cases that have gone to trial based solely on DNA evidence. Some are listed in the first link i posted. Some defendants were found guilty and some not guilty. Some convictions were overturned. My point is, it's more than possible for a case to go to court with just DNA evidence. And unlike DNA on a rock, <modsnip> in a child (sorry, sorry, hate typing that :( ) is not so easy to explain away and I doubt very much that such a case would ever be overturned. So I am hoping that is the evidence that LE have found, because if it is I have no doubt that this man is guilty and will be found guilty in a court of law. That alone would be enough to convict him, IMO. And LE already have more than that - they can place him at the scene, for example.

Despite DNA evidence, Timothy Madden says, "I'm innocent"
Posted: Sat 3:15 PM, Nov 21, 2015 | Updated: Sat 3:21 PM, Nov 21, 201
http://www.wbko.com/content/news/De...mothy-Madden-says-Im-innocent--352689511.html
"I give 'em my clothes that night. I think, well, they did mention that I had blood on my clothes or somethin'. But I could have rubbed against the fence like I said. Rubbed against a trash can. It's the only thing I know where I'd get blood from, but it wasn't me."

Madden said he had witnesses that could prove he was at the game the whole time.

"Oh yeah, there's several people there. I've got all kinds of people that verify that I was there, you know? And seen me. I even took pictures on my phone to prove I was there."

But if Madden didn't murder Gabbi Doolin, why did he feel the need to take pictures to prove he was there?

"To send to my ex-wife cause she didn't, wasn't there and she wanted to see B playin' football."

Town saddened by girl's slaying seeks 'Justice for Gabbi'
Associated Press
Saturday, November 21, 2015
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/na...ened_by_girls_slaying_seeks_justice_for_gabbi
SCOTTSVILLE, Ky. &#8212; Pink ribbons and balloons decorate a town saddened by the slaying of a 7-year-old girl, and a sign reads "Justice for Gabbi." But no one is certain Scottsville, a peaceful community of 5,000, will ever be the same.

Kentucky State Police arrested Timothy Madden, 38, of Scottsville, on Friday and charged him with murder, kidnapping, first-degree rape and first-degree sodomy.

The arrest came six days after Gabriella Doolin disappeared during a football game and was found dead less than a half-hour later in a creek. The arrest warrant said she died of manual strangulation and drowning.

Responding to Ontario Mom from the last thread....

"Is there any MSM or LE statement that says TM was already at home before Gabbi was found? I've seen mentions here that say he was, but I haven't seen a link (it's possible I missed that). Likewise, do we know how his own son and daughter got home, if he just up and left? Or did he collect them right away and leave? No doubt LE has already interviewed them - or will - if they haven't yet."

I haven't seen any links about him going home before her body was found. I think that's just speculation at this point. It's something I've definitely speculated about. I will not be surprised if we hear that he did leave after committing the crime and then returned at some point. But who knows. Maybe not. I'm not exactly sure how locked down the place was once searching began.

I just have a hard time thinking he would go back to the game if he had blood or water or something on him. I think that would look very strange to everyone.

So happy this perp was arrested quickly. The fact he did this at a public event and in so little time means he was a ticking time bomb. RIP Gabbi.

Maybe he's just an arrogant SOB who believes based on the evidence they've told HIM about thus far that he has committed the perfect crime. That his cellphone selfies will "prove" he didn't have a window to commit the crime.

I feel confident that the police have the right man, I can't imagine that they would bungle such a traumatic case in such a small town just by jumping the gun and arresting TM before feeling they had sufficient evidence. However, the one thing I don't understand is, why on earth would TM give them bloody clothes? Did he say when he gave them his clothes? Even the dumbest criminal would have to realize that would come back on them. I guess I'm looking for reason in the insanity which is foolish on my part. Nothing could ever make this make sense. However, I would assume most sexual predatory criminals would want to ensure their ability to keep offending and have a strategy for not getting caught. What was the exit plan here? Surely there would have been better opportunities than at a game that would be ending soon with all sorts of witnesses present. ETA: I'm sure someones thought of this, but I wonder if he had some sort of sick infatuation with Gabbi( I feel sick typing that)

I was at the store today and my ever independent toddler didn't want to ride in the cart and it truly made me scared, I forgot the main thing I went to get because I just kept thinking how fast these crimes happen, and how, if I took my eyes away for just a moment to read a label, some seemingly normal person could snatch her away. How such a beautiful world, with so many good people, can be tainted by the evil deeds of others never ceases to leave me confused.

Responding to Ontario Mom from the last thread....

Also responding to Ontario Mom from last thread "If I've missed the links that answer any of these questions, please post?"

First, glad to see OM and Dexter here! Second, and I am sorry to be graphic, but I have been reading posts on Gabbi's first thread that refer to how LE found DNA "in" Gabbi. I have also read on WS how DNA was found "on" TM's "underwear." Do we have links on either of these? I would like to read this because I missed it. Or is this conjecture? If it is conjecture, the more often we repeat such things on Websleuths without any documentation, the more it becomes "truth" to some readers, which then feeds the rumor mill fire.

Thank you if anyone can give me these links!

Also responding to Ontario Mom from last thread "If I've missed the links that answer any of these questions, please post?"

First, glad to see OM and Dexter here! Second, and I am sorry to be graphic, but I have been reading posts on Gabbi's first thread that refer to how LE found DNA "in" Gabbi. I have also read on WS how DNA was found "on" TM's "underwear." Do we have links on either of these? I would like to read this because I missed it. Or is this conjecture? If it is conjecture, the more often we repeat such things on Websleuths without any documentation, the more it becomes "truth" to some readers, which then feeds the rumor mill fire.

Thank you if anyone can give me these links!

Here's what I've read so far:

DNA found at the scene matched Madden.
http://wkrn.com/2015/11/20/wife-of-suspect-in-murder-of-7-year-old-claims-husband-is-innocent/

DNA collected from the victim
http://www.whas11.com/story/news/crime/2015/11/20/gabbi-doolin-ksp-arrest-made/76108228/

the DNA from the above suspect was a positive match to the DNA recovered from the victim
http://www.bgdailynews.com/news/sco...cle_fa43df34-8faf-11e5-b7bf-c714f4578d00.html

DNA evidence links Madden to the crime
http://www.lex18.com/story/30574179/murder-victims-father-addresses-accused-killer

Madden's DNA collected during the investigation matched that recovered from the child
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/na...ened_by_girls_slaying_seeks_justice_for_gabbi

Madden's DNA was collected during the investigation and matched that recovered from the child
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/latest-arrest-made-death-year-girl-35327979

DNA found at the scene matched Madden
http://wric.com/2015/11/21/wife-of-7-year-olds-rape-murder-suspect-hes-not-that-kind-of-person/

Rather than edit, I will simply add, I have not seen a MSM that states anything other than what I just posted. "At the scene" and "on the child/victim" is the way they all read.

I feel confident that the police have the right man, I can't imagine that they would bungle such a traumatic case in such a small town just by jumping the gun and arresting TM before feeling they had sufficient evidence. However, the one thing I don't understand is, why on earth would TM give them bloody clothes? Did he say when he gave them his clothes? Even the dumbest criminal would have to realize that would come back on them. I guess I'm looking for reason in the insanity which is foolish on my part. Nothing could ever make this make sense. However, I would assume most sexual predatory criminals would want to ensure their ability to keep offending and have a strategy for not getting caught. What was the exit plan here? Surely there would have been better opportunities than at a game that would be ending soon with all sorts of witnesses present. ETA: I'm sure someones thought of this, but I wonder if he had some sort of sick infatuation with Gabbi( I feel sick typing that)

I was at the store today and my ever independent toddler didn't want to ride in the cart and it truly made me scared, I forgot the main thing I went to get because I just kept thinking how fast these crimes happen, and how, if I took my eyes away for just a moment to read a label, some seemingly normal person could snatch her away. How such a beautiful world, with so many good people, can be tainted by the evil deeds of others never ceases to leave me confused.

I too have thought about his clothes. Didn't TM say in his interview that LE "told him" there was blood on his shirt? I then wondered if there actually WAS blood on his shirt, why they needed a buccal swab?

He admitted in his interview that a witness described him (or someone who matched his description, he claims) or possibly it could be more than one witness. He is a disgusting .

He admitted in his interview that a witness described him (or someone who matched his description, he claims) or possibly it could be more than one witness. He is a disgusting .

Oh, I didn't hear him say a witness described him. I thought he said LE told him he fit the description, e.g., 6 ft tall, brown coat, long beard . . . .

Despite DNA evidence, Timothy Madden says, "I'm innocent"
Posted: Sat 3:15 PM, Nov 21, 2015 | Updated: Sat 3:21 PM, Nov 21, 201
http://www.wbko.com/content/news/De...mothy-Madden-says-Im-innocent--352689511.html
He said he even took pictures with his phone to prove he was there? I suppose that was bad wording on his part? My word...like he meant to say I even have pictures in my phone which prove I was there but he actually said I took pictures with my phone to prove I was there? Oh... Thud... Reading more now

Okay y'all addressed this of course now that I read like two more lines

I too have thought about his clothes. Didn't TM say in his interview that LE "told him" there was blood on his shirt? I then wondered if there actually WAS blood on his shirt, why they needed a buccal swab?

Blood on his shirt could be anyone's blood, theoretically. A well-performed buccal swab from his mouth provides a DNA sample that belongs to him.

Because regardless, they need a known standard of Madden's to be able to compare to any forensic evidence they find on/in/around/near the victim. And they also got and needed to get a known DNA standard from Gabbi to be able to compare to any possible forensic evidence found on/in/around/near any suspect, including Madden. Forensics 101. Buccal swabs are standard when LE is collecting DNA from possible suspects.

Him having what appears to be blood on his own shirt doesn't tell investigator's whose blood it is (assuming it's true there is blood on his shirt), and certainly not at a glance could anyone tell if that alleged blood is animal or human.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back