Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

KateB

Reaction score
Travis_Alexander.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Travis_Alexander#/media/File:Travis_Alexander.jpg
Continue discussion here...

Please keep off topic information to the Sidebar.
Please keep this thread case specific.

link for sidebar:
SIDEBAR #56 - Travis Alexander forum

thread dedicated to Alexander family and friends:
To the Alexander Family - Express your sentiments here

link to previous threads:
Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #1
Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #2

I have been watching the interrogation tapes again and I ran across something on Tape 4 around 6:40 to 6:41, she says " I feel so powerless in here". That proves she wanted to be in the power position all the time. :tantrum:

I was wondering about AVL as being the subject of the investigation. Something happened in that closed meeting in Judge JSS office, then the judge told her she had to come back on Tuesday of the next week and ALV tried to say she had a medical issue and would not be able to come and Stevens said "she didn't want to hear about her personal problems" That shocked me. So I am wondering if whatever that meeting was about, it was somehow criminal.

That's a good thought, but I don't know if the AG's office would be investigating something like that?????

If you ask me, most if not all of the defense was criminal, :laughing:

That's a good thought, but I don't know if the AG's office would be investigating something like that?????

If you ask me, most if not all of the defense was criminal, :laughing:

Whatever it is the AG specifically said from the penalty retrial phase.

IMO it has to do with the Computer tampering. BN really laid it on thick about Juan and Flores Tampering with and hiding *advertiser censored* that really wasn't there.

Whatever it is the AG specifically said from the penalty retrial phase.

IMO it has to do with the Computer tampering. BN really laid it on thick about Juan and Flores Tampering with and hiding *advertiser censored* that really wasn't there.

BBM: interesting wording.

Good thought also. We all have our own idea, and I guess we will just have to wait a little longer, or hell we may never know.. if nothing is found. BUT, I imagine a lot of butt cheeks are squeezed pretty tight right about now. :scared:

BBM: interesting wording.

Good thought also. We all have our own idea, and I guess we will just have to wait a little longer, or hell we may never know.. if nothing is found. BUT, I imagine a lot of butt cheeks are squeezed pretty tight right about now. :scared:

:laughing:

Caylee Advocate said:
This might also interest you. A person on this site used a mirror image software and split Travis' last shower pic, it is here:http://www.eyesforlies.com/blog/2013...st-photograph/
Wow! I knew the emotions of fear and sadness were related, but this proves he was feeling anger, fear, and sadness all at the same time. Anger at her intrusiveness and fearful and sad that she had the control and about what was about to happen.

I was wondering about AVL as being the subject of the investigation. Something happened in that closed meeting in Judge JSS office, then the judge told her she had to come back on Tuesday of the next week and ALV tried to say she had a medical issue and would not be able to come and Stevens said "she didn't want to hear about her personal problems" That shocked me. So I am wondering if whatever that meeting was about, it was somehow criminal.

I think she committed perjury when Juan grilled her on her CV. She said she "went to court" of behalf of men and that was a lie. I think so, anyways. Maybe one of you can elaborate on this.

About the ring... I think she stole it because she'd told her father they were engaged, so she had to make good on her word! She would've started wearing it, just not around Travis. Like the women that fake pregnancies, then suddenly have to produce a baby.

I think she committed perjury when Juan grilled her on her CV. She said she "went to court" of behalf of men and that was a lie. I think so, anyways. Maybe one of you can elaborate on this.

Would perjury result in an AG investigation though? In ALV's case, I would think not a whole lot of investigation was needed. As she never wanted to say, "Yes or No. This is a yes or no answer." Perjury is a yes or no answer in this instance: the facts on her resumé and the facts of her answer.

I'm banking on MDLR being the focus of the investigation, along with Juror 17, and the affidavit witnesses, since MDLR probably persuaded them to lie.

Could JM be in trouble for intimidating defense witnesses? IMO they were just scared of him because he knew they were lying and would show the world. Plus, he had the goods on their criminal activity, e.g. public assistance fraud, stashing oneself in New Zealand, stashing oneself in Hawaii, secret codes

The AG investigation involves sealed documents? sealed hearings? This would narrow down the possible topics.

Wow! I knew the emotions of fear and sadness were related, but this proves he was feeling anger, fear, and sadness all at the same time. Anger at her intrusiveness and fearful and sad that she had the control and about what was about to happen.

I was reading the comments in the section below this link, and I found it interesting that someone made a comment about how JA could not of killed him with the knife alone. This is why I believe it was gunshot first, because she shot the first shot, and it hurt him but kept him still alive until she started to stab. JMO

In the texts and Jodi's journal there several show that Jodi had worn out her welcome in Mesa.

March 1

At 9:38pm - she texts Travis calling him sweetie (which starting to be hons, sweetheart, things like that) and hopes he has nice party, then she asks to use the bmw for church the next day and she'd have it back to him that evening.

11:37pm - she texts do you want to swap cars that she is on the road. he doesn't respond.

March 2, is at

4:06pm it's from Jodi telling Travis to pump the brakes, don't let them get hot, and thanks him for putting up with her ghetto luxury car. I need your help. I'm stranded (hmmm where did we hear that before) and missed church. ask for help and gives the address.She then texts forget my frantic voicemails. I've got it taken care of. Thank you sweetie I know you would of rescue me. She has his car makes him drive her , and calls frantically that she's stranded and that means his bmw is now broke down.

4:22pm Travis texts her I can you repeatedly no stay loyal to your words. I want my car back. and

4:26pm - Travis text Dianna L. Hooray I'm in a bad mood so I need people around me to cheer me up.

Now in Jodi's world He picks her up the next day, she tells him she moving back to Yreka, and they have a long talk and say things they wanted to say for a long time, and that she leaned forward to give him a hug and kiss goodbye, and he turned his face and their lips met and that was the three long kisses. She then gets with Starbucks frappuccinos for Travis and goes to load things in her car, but they were naughty again, then she help clean up for a ufc party that she wasn't invited, but she wasn't fond of ufc, but then says that she went with Lonnie to his ufc party that night. She apparently calls and gets his voicemail, and he texts back at 8:22 that he missed her call, that he had friends over eating cookies.

The next text is at 2:04am and it's telling him how wonderful he was. He's telling people she'll be gone soon.

I was reading the comments in the section below this link, and I found it interesting that someone made a comment about how JA could not of killed him with the knife alone. This is why I believe it was gunshot first, because she shot the first shot, and it hurt him but kept him still alive until she started to stab. JMO

I think she tried to shoot first, but the gun jammed or it didn't disable him, but the final shot had to be last because of the way it was lying on top of the pool of blood. That couldn't have happen if the bullet had been kicked there.

Would perjury result in an AG investigation though? In ALV's case, I would think not a whole lot of investigation was needed. As she never wanted to say, "Yes or No. This is a yes or no answer." Perjury is a yes or no answer in this instance: the facts on her resumé and the facts of her answer.

I'm banking on MDLR being the focus of the investigation, along with Juror 17, and the affidavit witnesses, since MDLR probably persuaded them to lie.

Could JM be in trouble for intimidating defense witnesses? IMO they were just scared of him because he knew they were lying and would show the world. Plus, he had the goods on their criminal activity, e.g. public assistance fraud, stashing oneself in New Zealand, stashing oneself in Hawaii, secret codes

The AG investigation involves sealed documents? sealed hearings? This would narrow down the possible topics.

Oooh, Oooh, I so hope it's about Juror 17! There was definitely a conflict of interest there.:praying::gavel::gavel::gavel: Marc McGee would be good too!

In reading all the text so far, you notice that Travis had many friends and was in contact with several people every day and all hours of the night, and there might of been 86,000 text but they weren't just between him and Jodi, in fact there aren't that many between them. Another thing nurmi, wilmont, and alv kept saying, that wasn't true.

I think she tried to shoot first, but the gun jammed or it didn't disable him, but the final shot had to be last because of the way it was lying on top of the pool of blood. That couldn't have happen if the bullet had been kicked there.
Despite the shell casing lying on top of a pool of drying blood on the bathroom floor near the base cabinet, I was also one of the many who always thought that the gunshot came first. Until this very moment as I began typing my reply and visualized what I was typing.

Because by her shooting him above his right temple (which she did) as he sat in the shower, the path of the bullet would have travelled towards the back of his head -- whereas the bullet did, in fact, become lodged in his left cheek. To my way of thinking, A + B just doesn't equal C.

The gunshot being last does make sense to me now (after only 2+ years, lol), but I sure would like to know for sure where they both were in the bathroom or hallway when she fired the gun. Nothing about that makes sense to me. Oh! Maybe it'll be in Nurmi's e-book!

I think she intended to shoot him first, but the gun jammed, so she went with the knife and left the gun in the bathroom. When that didn't work entirely, she brought Travis back to the bathroom so she could get the gun and then used it again. This time it worked.
All she's ever had to do is stick to the story of her plan, not the real sequence.
Why did she drag Travis back to the bathroom otherwise? He was still moving, she had to keep tabs on him, and she had to get the other weapon (i.e. the gun).

Oooh, Oooh, I so hope it's about Juror 17! There was definitely a conflict of interest there.:praying::gavel::gavel::gavel: Marc McGee would be good too!

I'm thinking there's a thread through all that secretive and perjury stuff and the investigation is working on the whole shebang, MDLR, Creeps 1, 2, and 3, "childhood fraudster friend", auntie, JSS' assistant, money-laundering trust, perhaps with colluding attorneys..... I'm thinking they might also head off something related to Jodi's "excessive media" argument. Her appeal is going to be nuked out of the water and she's going to drag down everyone who took her side during the trials.

I doubt the AG would do this investigation unless they were pretty certain what they were looking for, since I'm sure they have a colossal workload and they don't need to be going after a pie in the sky. Their overall job description seems to be to investigate people who are ripping off Arizona, especially in a conspiratorial kind of way with complex scams.

In reading all the text so far, you notice that Travis had many friends and was in contact with several people every day and all hours of the night, and there might of been 86,000 text but they weren't just between him and Jodi, in fact there aren't that many between them. Another thing nurmi, wilmont, and alv kept saying, that wasn't true.

Even between TA and JA, evidently a far bigger chunk are from her than him because he often doesn't respond.

Was that number supposed to be just for texts, or for texts and emails and gchats and phone calls?

Complete BS if just for texts. Off by ummm..maybe 75,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123