TX - Andrew Turley tries to sell 4-year-old daughter on Craigslist

SweetCaroline

Reaction score
My first thread, so bear with me please.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...f-prostituting-4-year-old-girl-on-craigslist/

Some of the details are very disturbing. He posted an ad on Craigslist prostituting his 4-year-old daughter. He e-mailed back and forth with undercover LEOs before arranging for them to come to his home, where his little girl was nude and apparently drugged in her bed. He told them they could do anything they wanted with her. Thank GOD the men who responded to the ad were LE, and the little girl is safe. I'm just in shock and disgusted.

Absolutely horrific :( :(

Prosecutor Ann Johnson said, “The defendant offered two hours with a child younger than 10. When officers arrived they discovered the complaining witness, a 4-year-old child who appears to be under the influence or in a groggy state, also appeared to be unclothed under the blanket.”
Police say she’d been drugged with sleeping pills.
They arrested Turley during the sting and charged him with trafficking a child and compelling prostitution of a minor.

http://wwlp.com/2015/11/17/man-charged-with-prostituting-4-year-old-daughter-online/

O. M. Freaking G.
What? How did Law Enforcement not blow his putrid brains out on the spot? Great restraint shown by arresting officers. I would have shot his jewels off. Poor poor baby.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My god. When I think I can't read anything worse, there's always a new case...

And I hope that they were his first customer. LE should leave the add up and see what other scum gets caught up in the net.

And I am afraid when this little baby gets examined...

Sorry to rant. I. Just. Can't.

Everyday I think it couldn't get worse.

Somehow it's worse for me that it's his OWN daughter. Not that it would be any less horrifying if he was selling someone else's kid, but just the thought of a PARENT doing this especially bothers me. The way he talked about his OWN little girl like she was just a toy he was letting someone play with. Uggghhhh.

Turley is charged with trafficking a child and compelling prostitution. Prosecutors say Turley advertised on Craigslist offering a four-year-old girl in an ad that read, "Play with Daddy's little girl."...

According to the district attorney's office, when investigators found the ad they responded, and exchanged more than 60 emails with Turley. Eventually they met at his apartment and agreed to pay $1,000 to Turley...

he will get a court appointed attorney and could possibly bond out, but is being told he can have no contact with the child or her mother, or any child. We can report the child is safe at this time and it does not appear the mother knew what was happening.
http://abc13.com/news/shocking-details-of-alleged-child-prostitution-case/1086504/

ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME?????????

5 minutes with this . FIVE minutes God.

I am horrified, disgusting,

Where exactly was this little girls mother,

This poor little girl, I can't imagine the abuse she may have suffered at this monsters hands,

I don't believe creeps like this can be rehabilitated, so in my opinion the only option is the death penalty, I'm sure there are many parents that would take on the job.

OMG. I believe this man once lived in my area and went to HS in a town not far from here. We have a number of facebook friends who we share mutual friendships with. In other words, a number of my facebook friends are friends with a number of his.

He even looks familiar. It is possible that I know a few of his more distant family members. I feel :sick:

I'm still so mad. This puke splat makes me want to scream.

My guess is, if this were legal, he would not lack for customers. Where child prostitution is legal, there are men flying there on jets to participate. There is an unending source of men who want to have sex with children, and teenagers, and they are willing to pay a LOT for it, if they can do it legally and escape prosecution. Sex with boys, OR girls, I think are equal draws.

When you look back even in the 1950's in the east side of London, there was an insatiable line of men wanting to have sex with children and teens, because it was legal in the brothels. You could hardly steal enough children and teens to satisfy the demand.

My husband collects ancient Greek Pottery, pre-B.C., and I've found to my disgust it that very often depicts men having sex with pre-adolescent boys. My husband doesn't buy such pieces, but in the museum auctions, they are there.

Until we recognize that, the fact that many men desire children and teens for sex as something that is age-old, as ancient as civilization, we can't solve this.

This isn't terribly unusual. Men wanting to have sex with children. It harms children beyond repair, and so we have to solve it, but until we recognize that this isn't some rare crazy mental illness thing, we can't solve it. This is common among men. IMHO

It's scary how normal this guy looks on the surface. He doesn't look deranged.
Was he doing it for money? For kicks? Doesn't get much sicker than what is alleged here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back