edwards-tuttle_olivia.jpg
edwards-tuttle_olivia2.jpg

Above Images: Olivia, circa 1991

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
• Missing Since: March 28, 1991 from Barre, Massachusetts
• Classification: Family Abduction
• Date of Birth: June 14, 1990
• Height and Weight: 2'11, 20 pounds
• Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes.

Details of Disappearance
Olivia disappeared from Barre, Massachusetts on March 28, 1991. Authorities believe she was abducted by a non-custodial relative. Very little information is available in her case.

Did she disappeared from her home, a hospital, a nursery?

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

For the Lost has a little more information.

Circumstances: She was abducted by her non-custodial mother, Patricia Edwards. Photos and vital statistics for her are not available. They were last seen at the home of Olivia's paternal grandparents. Edwards left saying she was going to visit her parents in Bel Air or Aberdeen, Maryland. Neither have been seen again. The maternal grandparents may be assisting them.

If you have any information as to Olivia's whereabouts, please contact the Barre Police Department at 978-355-4991. Any information received can be kept confidential.

Age-Progression
OEdwards-Tuttle1.jpg

Found several girls named Olivia Edwards on Facebook that are about the same age and look like this girl.

This is a photo of the Patrica Edwards and Oliva. Patricia is the one responsible for her abduction. Patricia also goes by Patti. Patti's mother's name is Jane and would go by "Tabbe" and has ties to Maryland and Surrey B.C. Canada. Patti's mother Jane and her father John Quincy Edwards are divorced. Some sleuthing I did detected that John Quincy Edwards "Quincy" had some legal troubles in the 1970's. It is believed Tabbe remarried, though I'm unsure of her remarried last name.
21az3bm.jpg

I would imagine the mother and grand-mother kept up some sort of correspondence over the years.

NCMEC
Charley Project

edwards-tuttle_olivia.jpg
edwards-tuttle_olivia2.jpg

Above Images: Olivia, circa 1991

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
• Missing Since: March 28, 1991 from Barre, Massachusetts
• Classification: Family Abduction
• Date of Birth: June 14, 1990
• Height and Weight: 2'11, 20 pounds
• Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes.

Details of Disappearance
Olivia disappeared from Barre, Massachusetts on March 28, 1991. Authorities believe she was abducted by a non-custodial relative. Very little information is available in her case.
Even though LE believes it's a non-custodial abduction, LE has been wrong before. I'd need to see more evidence in order to be convinced.

The father has had legal custody of her since 1993.
It isn't a question of who had custody; it's a question of whether the mother took off voluntarily. It's possible that the mother and daughter were both murder victims.

Based on what evidence?
What kind of proof do you need in order to consider something possible?

But I'll bite: There is no conclusive proof that the mother is missing voluntarily with the child, therefore all options have to be considered, including murder and accident (i.e., a car-in-a-pond scenario).

Considering how many women and children are murdered in the midst of divorces, murder staged to look like a voluntary disappearance is a distinct possibility.

But she's been missing since '91????? Were there whereabouts known at any time between 91-93??
[FONT=&quot]
"Olivia Addison Edwards-Tuttle was only 8-months-old when she went missing from Barre, Mass. on March 28, 1991. According to the Barre Facebook page: Olivia was last seen with her mother at her grandparents house in [/FONT]
‪#‎Barre‬[FONT=&quot] , [/FONT]‪#‎Massachusetts‬[FONT=&quot]. Her mother Patricia Edwards left with Olivia to go see her parents in the Bel Air and Aberdden and Maryand area. Olivia nor Patricia have been seen since. Authorities believe Patricia's family helped hide their location. The police are asking for help to locate her and are taking tips. [/FONT][FONT=&quot] Do you know what happened to Olivia? Your tip could help #BringOliviaHome. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Chief Eric has brought this case to the forefront and has stated, "I have been working on this case in the hopes of helping the family understand why her mother took off with her. I am hopeful this new photo will assist us in solving this old case. Please share this update in the hopes that someone in her family (or Olivia herself) will see this!"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is one of those cases where it will be a neighbor or maybe even Olivia herself that will realize that she may possible be a missing child.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Olivia was born on June 14 and she would be 25-years-old now. If you have any information as to Olivia's whereabouts, please contact the Barre Police Department at 978-355-4991.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you have any information on this case that can be added to what is here, please let us know. Maybe you can help rattle the cage, by helping find information on this case and we can bring some attention to missing Olivia.
[/FONT]
http://missingpersonsblog.blogspot.com/2015/12/do-you-have-anymore-informaiton-on.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back