2015.12.01 Sievers' husband hired killers, investigation shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

KateB

Reaction score
to all the friends, family, and patients of Dr. Sievers - wrapping my heart around yours

When are they going to arrest him? I hope he does not do anything before then.

Oh KateB....angels are weeping. You and BEACH have worked so hard In a way, it is easier coming from you, thanks.....
(LE....book em')

I'm stunned that this information is public and he is not arrested. I'll start checking LCSO today's bookings again as I pace & re-read. All this information will take me some time to absorb but it confirms many of our theories, sadly.

Sievers' husband hired killers, investigation shows
MICHAEL BRAUN, MBRAUN@NEWS-PRESS.COM 4:48 p.m. EST December 1, 2015
http://www.news-press.com/story/new...d-hired-killers-investigation-shows/76625982/

“The evidence also shows that Teresa’s husband Mark Sievers was involved in the planning and subsequent execution of her murder,” according to the section of the affidavit under Establishment of Timeline/Motive.

Pardon my french but I ph#cking knew it.

Now I apologize for my language but certain words can not be substituted. Jmo. Don't mind me.

About time. Boom.

OMG...omg omg... to all who knew Teresa, my prayers are going up for each and every one of you. I can hardly breathe reading this...all I can think of is you. May you find some solace knowing we are grieving again with each of you and are sickened to the core wanting justice for your loved one. God's peace & comfort.

breakdown of the life insurance

http://www.news-press.com/story/news/2015/12/01/7-things-know-sievers-murder/76554968/\

7 things to know:The Sievers murder

Mark Sievers told investigators he and his wife had $2.5 million life insurance policies. Authorities, however, found five policies for her: $300,000 from State Farm; $2.5 million and $500,000 from Ohio National Life; $1 million from Prudential Life; $133,342.84 from Jackson National Life. The arrest affidavit lists Hartford Business General Liability but doesn’t list an amount.

The affidavit also is damning to Mark Sievers, though he has never been charged in the crime.

“The evidence also shows that Teresa’s husband Mark Sievers was involved in the planning and subsequent execution of her murder,” according to the section of the affidavit under Establishment of Timeline/Motive.

SUBHEAD

The body of Teresa, 46, was found shortly after 9:30 a.m. on June 29 by Mark Petrites, a physician and friend since 1995.

Mark Sievers called Petrites around 9:30 a.m. and asked him to check on his wife because she did not show for work. Her absence from work was not “like her,” Sievers said.

Petrites said he was running an errand at the post office and would then check. He knocked on the door of the home at 27034 Jarvis Road in Bonita Springs but there was no answer. He entered through the garage, using a code and keypad Mark Sievers gave him, and found Teresa in the kitchen facedown, "bashed in the back of the head", and obviously dead.

Petrites said he shook Teresa Sievers and felt her back, noting the Estero physician was cold to the touch and beyond help.

Concerned that a possible assailant remained in the home, Petrites, went outside and called 911 at 9:43 for emergency assistance.

Petrites later told detectives he had no idea who could have harmed Teresa Sievers and said he had not noted anything in her lifestyle that would cause concern and described the Sievers’ marriage as “good.”

An autopsy by The Lee County Medical Examiner’s Office said she died from blunt force trauma. The autopsy showed “17 crescent-shaped and irregular” indentations on the front, rear and both sides of Teresa’s head as well as skull fractures, extruded brain fragments and a fracture at the base of her skull.

<modsnip>
http://www.news-press.com/story/new...d-hired-killers-investigation-shows/76625982/

I'm back, but I have a lot of catching up to do! Just read this press release, and WOW.

Swinging, multiple affairs!? FIVE life insurance policies amounting to 4.4 mil? What a mess. JMO it seems like TS was pressured into a lifestyle that suited MS, both sexually and financially and when she was ready to get off the crazy train, that led MS to plot her death. But I'm not sold on TS taking part in a swingers lifestyle. Just a hunch, perhaps MS thought if he said they had an open marriage, the evidence of his extramarital affairs wouldn't seem so bad to LE.

Rough timeline

June 29 - MS denies infidelity in his marriage to LE.
July 1 - MS tells LE about swinging, and then hands over his cell phone. Cell phone reveals evidence of his affairs with multiple women. Sometime between July 1-7, MS retains a defense attorney.

MS retained counsel around July 7... I wonder if that had anything to do with MS's July 8 FB post ("I want to Thank everyone for their support and prayers during our time of great sorrow. This fund was set up by a good friend of ours but the monies raised are going to be donated to "Good Shepherd Ministries" of Ft Myers, FL in honor of Teresa. This is one of her favorite non for profit charities that she works very closely with to help get people off the street and to find affordable housing. I hope this does not offend anyone. Again, thank you for your continued prayers and G-d bless you all.")

And best part, IMO, is that apparently AW did them in by crying about CWW's trip to MS's home to repair a computer. I bet she's crying more now that CWW is in FL permanently, at least I hope so. Of all people, AW should have had empathy for TS's family, she should have done the right thing like JR's girlfriend. Disgusting.

I'm stunned that this information is public and he is not arrested. I'll start checking LCSO today's bookings again as I pace & re-read. All this information will take me some time to absorb but it confirms many of our theories, sadly.

i am hoping he was arrested unceremoniously, and with the safety of Dr. Sievers' daughters foremost in mind, before this was made public

Oh my....... to the family and friends of Dr. Sievers , you are in my thoughts and prayers today.

Mark said they were swingers with other couples. But I think he just was outed for cheating and acted like him and doc were swingers.

Plus he said it was 2.5 million insurance. But it's actually almost 5 million. Plus Mark told Dr Petrites how to get in the house through the garage making sure the doctor will find her body. Plus he told his mother not to turn on the alarm the day teresa was coming home. Plus jr told his lady that mark hired curt but he didn't know curt hired jr and offered 10k.

There is so much in the affidavit. Whoa

BOOM.

Hey KateB. Can you pretty please shut down every Teresa thread and let us simply use this one for the bashing of mark. Thanks.

So, apparently, she did not call to say evening prayers with her daughter's. That sounded a little out of sorts to begin with.

Hey KateB. Can you pretty please shut down every Teresa thread and let us simply use this one for the bashing of mark. Thanks.

Everyone is still reading. I"m still reading. And we're all in here, anyway. No one is posting in any threads presently except this one. I was catching up the media thread, which I still need to go back and do with all of yesterday and this morning's events. Now, I'm just trying to unspin my head.

The answers about the alarm not being set have been answered and of course, that also incriminates MS.

different news articles

http://www.fox4now.com/news/new-documents-allege-mark-sievers-involved-in-wifes-murder
New documents allege Mark Sievers involved in wife's murder - Story

We have a team looking through the documents and will bring you more information at 6, 10 & 11pm.
---------------------

http://www.winknews.com/2015/12/01/new-evidence-released-in-sievers-murder-implicates-husband/
New evidence released in Sievers murder implicates husband | WINK NEWS

Mark Sievers has not yet been arrested but the Lee County Sheriff&#8217;s Office says their investigation shows Sievers is involved in his wife&#8217;s death.

Detectives say the scene of Sievers&#8217; murder was staged to appear like an attempted burglary.

ETA: in the video it says LCSO believes their investigation demonstrates that Mark Sievers is involved in violation of 2nd degree murder

I'm just sitting here in shock...I mean we all knew it was coming...but to read it in black and white is something else. I've said before....She (and her girls) deserved so much more than this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie