Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dear Websleuths Members,

Florida has the "Sunshine Law" that basically means law enforcement/prosecutors have to release the evidence as a criminal case progresses through the court.

There is a big block of documents now ready for us to read in the murder case of Teresa Sievers.

The documents are not free. We have to purchase them from State Attorney General's office.

It can get very expensive. The Casey Anthony case documents cost thousands of dollars.

The cost of the latest group of documents for the Sievers murder is $800.00

We have opened up a PayPal account for those of you who wish to donate toward the purchase of the documents.

Go to www.paypal.com and put in the email address websleuthsprojects@gmail.com

We will close the donations as soon as we have the money.

This is not a non-profit donation. There are no tax benefits for donating.

In the interest of being open about the donations, I will post how much money has come in and post the
receipts for the documents. The identity of all donors and amounts donated will be kept confidential.

In the interest of total disclosure, I used this PayPal account to send one payment to someone. This was done

before any donations came in and the money came from my own account.

From now on this account will be strictly used for donations for Websleuths Projects like documents from a case.

A big thanks to No its not for agreeing to pick up the documents and scan them for us.

Beach will be coming along to tell you how to view the documents as soon as start the posting process.

Let me stress, if you cannot afford to donate then please do not donate. It's fine. Times are tough and I don't
want anyone putting themselves in a bad situation because they donated money they couldn't afford.

This case is just starting to heat up. Get ready because I don't think we have seen anything like the murder of Dr. Teresa Sievers on Websleuths.

Thank you,

Tricia

when i entered the email address in your post i got the following message:
"Please enter a valid email address or phone number"

do i need a paypal account to donate?
bear with me, i am SO technically challenged:/

Ok Thanks. This is what I've been waiting to hear.

I don't have a PayPal account. How can I donate?

NIN...if you are comfortable with it and need any help, please let me know! I'm local and can assist if needed!

Link not working out for me.

Hi Chelly and dmac55

Ok Thanks. This is what I've been waiting to hear.

I don't have a PayPal account. How can I donate?

Yes you do need a PayPal account.

It's easy to sign up. When you do you can then use your bank/credit/card to make a donation.

I wish I could take money in the mail but I am not at my home and I don't want to use my friend's address.

If you know someone who has a PayPal account you can ask them to donate and then you give them the money. Just a thought.

Thank you again one and all. Can't begin to express how much I love what you do and how much you care.

It also worked for me. I don't know if this will help anyone, but if copying and pasting, make sure all spaces are removed or PayPal won't recognize it.

It worked but I do have PayPal acct so prob need one

Worked for me. Already had account. THANK YOU to everyone getting this done. Special thanks to Tricia and NIN!

Couldn't send much due to too much Christmas shopping, but did manage to get it to go through!

Thanks for setting this up! These documents are important!

Just sent my donation. WS (Muzikman) also collected for the CA case. I appreciate every document. This is the first case where I print out documents and highlight them. We have an old laser printer and it's perfect for the job.

Thank you everyone for your generosity.

We are thisclose to the halfway mark.

You are the best!

Tricia

Donated. Thank you everyone for making this happen! Justice for Teresa! :heartbeat:

Ok I am really dense when it comes to this stuff. I didn't even know I had a PayPal account. Checked anyways and I do. So do I log into my account and then go to pay or send money? Then enter the websleuths address?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail