2015.12.02 Discovery Documents - Batch 1

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Below is the link to the uploaded discovery docs we purchased. I am going ahead and linking here so you guys can start downloading and sleuthing however, as soon as time allows (HA!) we will be renaming the individual uploaded PDFs to identify easier by Bates stamp #'s. (The Bates stamp # is the # embedded on each individual page. Always used in law to identify each page.) That way we will be able to easily locate the pages referenced.

Thanks so much to all who were able to donate to the fund allowing us to be able to purchase these. :loveyou:

And a HUGE THANK YOU and shout out to NIN for picking these up and taking the time to scan in each page! :yourock:

Happy sleuthing you guys!!!
:sleuth: :happydance:

Click here to view and download the docs.

I luv you NIN. Thank you for all your efforts, you're indispensable.
I law firm needs to snatch you up.

You are very welcome, Beach, and thank you and Kate too!! Also many thanks to the SAO, who helped us keep the costs down.

If you notice, from page 1 it goes all the way to page 4249 (last page). We have only a total page number of 424 in this batch due to the super director of the SAO! She removed all the "dump" from the batch - for now-, which would be pages with insignificant symbol coding (phone company) and all "non readable" stuff. Thank you much!!!

Thank you also to the members, who have offered their personal help with the scanning process. I will shout out to you, when the time comes!

Let's work now!

-Nin

Waiting for the next dump!

You are very welcome, Beach, and thank you and Kate too!! Also many thanks to the SAO, who helped us keep the costs down.

If you notice, from page 1 it goes all the way to page 4249 (last page). We have only a total page number of 424 in this batch due to the super director of the SAO! She removed all the "dump" from the batch - for now-, which would be pages with insignificant symbol coding (phone company) and all "non readable" stuff. Thank you much!!!

Thank you also to the members, who have offered their personal help with the scanning process. I will shout out to you, when the time comes!

Let's work now!

-Nin

Waiting for the next dump!

Regarding the BBM -

Yes, NIN told me the SAO offered to do this to help defray costs and I agree. This is another reason why Bates stamps are SO valuable. As we sleuth, we may have a reason to request those pages. In the Anthony case, we have a computer forensics analyst who would have wanted these types of pages. So we can always request specific Bates # pages later if needed.

Also, NIN was scanning at the speed of light. There are a few batches where the pages need to be rotated. We are fine tuning these now so if something appears to be upside down, check back.

For right now, let's use this thread to discuss any relevant findings. Please refer to Bates # (and any other way you can help direct others to find the specific page/passage).

As sleuthing dictates, we will break out new topical threads so the important findings don't get buried in this broad discussion thread.

You guys are the best! This is bittersweet... the last time I was reading Bates stamped documents from Florida was for Caylee!

For right now, let's use this thread to discuss any relevant findings. Please refer to Bates # (and any other way you can help direct others to find the specific page/passage).

As sleuthing dictates, we will break out new topical threads so the important findings don't get buried in this broad discussion thread.

i don't know what a Bates # is - i looked it up but i am still not sure how/where to find it

i don't know what a Bates # is - i looked it up but i am still not sure how/where to find it

Look at the bottom right of each individual page. There will be a #. See it?

Page #6 2741

Re: Fifth Third Bank subpoena for records/checks/signature cards, etc.

I know I have researched Fifth Third Bank before, but I can't remember why. Was it refinancing the house, maybe? Something... Help!

Whoops...should have read further. It is AW's card, which is the one I am assuming CWW used to rent the car and possibly took with him.

ETA: Definite must read. This is unbelievable. I wonder what CWW bought at the Family Dollar

Page #6 2527

Re: Check from AW's account for another person's headstone? What in the world?

:confused:

I'm so confused- I thought AW was in FL the first week of July for the funeral? But her bank card shows purchases in MO during that time.

Page 14 3031

Re: 07/13/2015 search warrant for a storage unit on Pounds road in Festivus registered to CWW. LE took several hard-drive computers, older homemade VHS tapes and miscellaneous papers belonging to CWW.

bates #4 the statement of MS #1

MS states rcvd text from TS that she was leaving parking garage of airport at 10:53 pm 6/28

continuing to bates#5

he states he tracked her phone via gps location when told she had not arrived at work as expected on 6/29 and found her phone was located at the home.

[I know this is possible, but must admit I would be hard pressed to figure out how to do this. The fact that he did so makes me wonder if that was a process he was familiar with because he had used it in the past to track her whereabouts.]

Page 14 3031

Re: CWW arrest on 08/27/2015. Warrant was issued at 1622 hours by phone, and AW and CWW were pulled over at 1623 hours northbound on 21. (I seem to remember speeding being involved, but I can't be sure). AW was driving. CWW was the passenger. They were driving the Kia (the one she supposedly wrecked and the reason for the rent car).

from p 89, letter from MS lawyer to LE

The 2nd interview with MS on July 1, at the police station, lasted over 7 hours.

No wonder he eventually told them about the swinging and handed over his phone. No wonder he hired a lawyer. He knew they were onto him like white on rice.

starting bates 9 and continuing thru bates 10

Statement of Cooperating testifying witness

from Southern IL is very interesting and contains the statement of the person who was present when CWW GF had the conversations with her mother about CWW going to Bonita Springs to work on MS computer.

Doc 16
#3067: MS refused to give LE initial interview on 6/29 until his friend Gary (typo?) Spiska was present.
#3068: LE wanted to place a GPS tracker on white Mercedes

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back