NY - Man Chokes 17-Year-Old on New York City Street, Bites her Pelvis

dotr

Reaction score
"Surveillance video shows a man in a yellow shirt with a backwards white hat clutching the victim by the elbow and shoulder as he walks her down the street. She appears to try to pull away from him at one point but he adjusts his grip and continues moving her down the sidewalk. (Published Thursday, Dec. 3, 2015)"

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...eo-Bar-360439321.html?_osource=taboola-recirc

"Police are looking for a man who dragged a 17-year-old victim from the street to a dark Bronx sidewalk, where he choked her and bit her pelvic area.

Authorities say the suspect waited for the victim to come out of a bar early the morning of Sept. 8, 2014. He grabbed her near Jerome Avenue and East 183rd Street and dragged her to the sidewalk, where he attacked her."

"University communities: The area where the teen was assaulted is sandwiched about a mile between Bronx Community College and Fordham University

This is just the latest high-profile sexual assault that has put the city on edge.

Just last month, a female jogger was raped in East River Park.

Two days later, another woman was held at gunpoint by a man in the busy Columbus Circle area, and forced to go into Central Park where he raped her and then fled."
2F0798B100000578-3344610-image-m-54_1449159204056.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nts-choked-bit-pelvic-area.html#ixzz3tNbz09eM
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Probably might not otherwise use the words, " bites pelvis" in a thread headline, or to tag thread, but it seems like a very specific freaky sex assault thing, that someone might recognize which might to help identify pervy, perp. imo.

I hope that LE knows who they are looking for and he was on video in the bar. And why was a 17 yo in the bar in the first place? Not blaming her at all. It just isn't where I would want my 17 yo to be.

None of us probably would, but it does seem to be a college area and many older teens, might want to meet up with their possibly older new friends from school. These predators, imo, are aware of this, probably watch for victims at the start of the school year, echoes of Jesse Matthews, Virginia, imo.
speculation, imo.

You are absolutely right. I wasn't really thinking when I wrote that post. Brain is not good today. Thanks for saving me :). Xo

You are absolutely right. I wasn't really thinking when I wrote that post. Brain is not good today. Thanks for saving me :). Xo

Have also given warnings about bars ect. only to be reminded that i did the same thing as a teen.
Drinking alcohol was not the goal, my friends and i really just wanted to dress up and dance the night away!

There's some sick people out there, hopefully LE can get this goofball off the street.

Why would the police wait 3 months to ask for the publics help?

Posting this 2014 account of the chilling attack as a reminder that this alleged perp is still on the loose.

http://abc7ny.com/news/exclusive-bronx-sex-assault-victim-speaks-out-about-attack/311789/
By Darla Miles
September 17, 2014

Exclusive: Bronx sex assault victim speaks out about attack

She had just left work at a restaurant after 4 a.m. and was trying to hail a cab when she says a man in a yellow shirt approached her.

"'Why were you late to work today?'", she says he asked her.

It was an odd question posed by a total stranger. What's more bizarre is what police say he did to her.

She says she tried to get away, but he pulled her away, threw her on the ground and choked her until she lost consciousness.

When she woke up, she realized he had bitten her in the pelvic area.

"He said he was going to kill me and my familia when he was choking me. Then I fell on the ground," she said in Spanish. "When he was choking me I just got the feeling that he hates women."

Was someone was keeping tabs on her before hand? If she'd paid attention before maybe she'd know who it was. Unless it was a line just to get her engaged..

Was someone was keeping tabs on her before hand? If she'd paid attention before maybe she'd know who it was. Unless it was a line just to get her engaged..

Thinking it was just a line to keep her engaged, long ago, i took a short-cut to work, out of the blue a guy appeared and asked me the same question " why were you late for work"- which did in fact get me to stop.
It gave him the pause needed, imo. to then make a disgusting comment , i responded in kind and seeing anger flash in his eyes, turned and took off, never to take that short-cut again.
imo, speculation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back