Sievers Sidebar #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
There is so much news breaking this week that we need a broad discussion thread where we can talk. (The Investigation thread was getting way too long. )

Since we're not in the courtroom quite yet, I started to name this "The Waiting Room" thread, but I was afraid that might jinx us. :aktion1: I know we are all tired of waiting and I sure hope we don't need a thread titled that long enough to warrant sitting around much longer.

So, just humor me and let's hang out at the usual Sidebar thread.

Continue here.

Anyone catch the petechial hemorrhages in the section Involvement Of the Medical Examiner??

Did they try to strangle her?

Amazon, I just wanted to let you know that I agree with you 110% about AW being charged. If nothing else, accessory to murder because she KNEW at 1:00 on 06/29/2015 what was going on. Absolutely she did.

Sidebar? k
I'll have a fuzzy navel or a wine spritzer please

Aside from CWW, it would appear that GS was Mark's good buddy as evidenced by him wanting his non-lawyer presence during police questioning at his mother's house on the day Teresa's body was found.

:notgood:

Does anyone know if Lenka and her husband are supporting Mark?

i don't know, and couldn't find info with a quick google search
however i did find the following article written by LS
creepy
jmo

Wellness: There's help for your happiness
10:33 a.m. EST November 24, 2015
http://www.news-press.com/story/lif...wellness-theres-help-your-happiness/76070404/

You are living your life but fulfilling someone else's dreams and desires, like those of your children or your parents, or you are supporting your spouse’s career, and totally forgetting what you wanted to achieve in your own life.

IIRC, LS couldn't get ahold of MS to remove her name from the practice voicemail a while back. I guess she could've fabricated this claim but until we hear otherwise, I'm going to say its doubtful GS & LS have been in contact with MS. JMO. With regard to MS wanting GS present during his interview with LE, I'm picturing a bunch of concerned friends meeting at BS's home on the 29th, or maybe GS picked the family up at the airport. I wouldn't read too much into it beyond maybe MS didn't want to be alone with detectives because he's a lying murderer and GS was close by.

OT, just watched a Dateline about some (other) husband who murdered hus wife...and listened to a defense lawyer spin the most ridiculous tale...all because these lousy cowards will never confess. Please tell me these attorneys are at least ashamed and embarrassed when they tell these tall tales of what "could have happened" in open court...

Humble suggestion... Could this be called something like "Sievers Sidebar Thread," for those of us who subscribe/follow multiple cases? :loveyou::please:

Humble suggestion... Could this be called something like "Sievers Sidebar Thread," for those of us who subscribe/follow multiple cases? :loveyou::please:

Done. :)

IIRC, LS couldn't get ahold of MS to remove her name from the practice voicemail a while back. I guess she could've fabricated this claim but until we hear otherwise, I'm going to say its doubtful GS & LS have been in contact with MS. JMO. With regard to MS wanting GS present during his interview with LE, I'm picturing a bunch of concerned friends meeting at BS's home on the 29th, or maybe GS picked the family up at the airport. I wouldn't read too much into it beyond maybe MS didn't want to be alone with detectives because he's a lying murderer and GS was close by.
I remember going over this convo when it was fresh. It was worded in a way that was speculative.
IIRC, it was her saying she was no longer at the office, but her voicemail was still on the recorder. It was during the time TS's patients were reaching out to her because they couldn't get ahold of anyone else.
So yes, one would be open to reading between the lines that she couldn't get ahold of him either, but that wasn't the actual phrase. The topic at the time was if it was words chosen carefully, by an intuitive who is mastered at knowing how the human mind works... if you can read between those lines ;)

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Note:

Sit tight because since this hearing was continued until Monday and I am sure will get generate a LOT more discussion we are going to be opening a topical Shelter Hearing thread. We will be moving a lot of posts so if you see some vanish that is where they will be.

I really hesitated about this but it is what it is and it isn't going to be resolved before Monday afternoon so we need to get the discussion posts together in a topical thread.

I'll link it here as soon as we have moved the posts and opened it.

Note:

Sit tight because since this hearing was continued until Monday and I am sure will get generate a LOT more discussion we are going to be opening a topical Shelter Hearing thread. We will be moving a lot of posts so if you see some vanish that is where they will be.

I really hesitated about this but it is what it is and it isn't going to be resolved before Monday afternoon so we need to get the discussion posts together in a topical thread.

Imo. Mark will be in cuffs next week. So lets just get the Mark Booking Thread ready. Lol. Jmo.

But since mark is a saint compared to his soon to be co defendants. His lawyer will make it seem like Cww was always jealous of mark and just want to bring him down.

Didnt mark have Cww fired plus kicked out of a rental owned by Mark.

So his lawyers can definitely show some type of doubt. Similar to Casey Anthony lawyer blaming everyone else. Jmo.

So the DA may want a little more proof before filing charges. Jmo

Sidebar? k
I'll have a fuzzy navel or a wine spritzer please

Now you speaka my language my friend.

I will have what you're having. Lol. We will put it on Marks tab. Lol.

Note:

Lots of posts moved.

Here is the link to the Shelter Hearing thread

Imo. Mark will be in cuffs next week. So lets just get the Mark Booking Thread ready. Lol. Jmo.

But since mark is a saint compared to his soon to be co defendants. His lawyer will make it seem like Cww was always jealous of mark and just want to bring him down.

Didnt mark have Cww fired plus kicked out of a rental owned by Mark.

So his lawyers can definitely show some type of doubt. Similar to Casey Anthony lawyer blaming everyone else. Jmo.

So the DA may want a little more proof before filing charges. Jmo

If it doesn't happen soon, maybe Dexter can pull a Dexter and make the bad guy disappear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie