2015.12.04 DCF Hearing today (Friday) - continued to Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
[video=twitter;672851148479549440]https://twitter.com/MorganFrancesTV/status/672851148479549440[/video]

[video=twitter;672851148479549440]https://twitter.com/MorganFrancesTV/status/672851148479549440[/video]

Why not just simply take the kids. Then have a hearing.

Does the courts or sheriff or dcf want these kids alive or what?

I'm definitely still baffled about how they are treating a 100% immediately arrest of a father whom still has his young daughters in his presence.

Shux. Pay me 10k. And I will get them out of there until he is arrested.

What's up with the carte blanch treatment that they are still giving him.

Ph#ck. Just asking.

Does this mean the children will be appointed a guardian ad litem?

Why not just simply take the kids. Then have a hearing.

Does the courts or sheriff or dcf want these kids alive or what?

I'm definitely still baffled about how they are treating a 100% immediately arrest of a father whom still has his young daughters in his presence.

Shux. Pay me 10k. And I will get them out of there until he is arrested.

What's up with the carte blanch treatment that they are still giving him.

Ph#ck. Just asking.

I truly think there is a method to their madness, Dex.

Probably trying to lessen the trauma to the girls. I can't say I totally understand it yet, but I believe the main goal is to protect the girls and reduce the trauma they are going to go through. MS is the only parent they have left. They love him....

This is a good sign, guys. There wouldn't even be a hearing unless DCF feft it was necessary, kwim?

Best news all day. Everything is going to be alright!

Florida law says children can be removed from their home by law enforcement or DCF if they are being abused, neglected or abandoned or if they are "in imminent danger" of being injured as a result of abuse, neglect or abandonment. To place a child in shelter care, a court must find that keeping the child in his or her current home situation "presents a substantial and immediate danger to the child's physical, mental, or emotional health or safety" that can't be mitigated with preventive services.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/loca...elieve-mark-sievers-helped-pla-360058711.html

I truly think there is a method to their madness, Dex.

Probably trying to lessen the trauma to the girls. I can't say I totally understand it yet, but I believe the main goal is to protect the girls and reduce the trauma they are going to go through. MS is the only parent they have left. They love him....
I agree. But. Sorry to say. These girls have already been exposed if they have a cell phone with Internet.

I think that they now realize that they are living with their mother’s killer. And they simply want someone to break in and rescue them. Jmo.

These girls are not watching Sesame Street. They are paying attention with their eyes focused.

And dcf should have taken them by now and deal with the fall out later. Jmo.

Also imo. Which I'm sorry to say. But these girls are truly waiting for a savior to say.

It's over. You're coming with us now. Jmo.

Because I doubt that mark could keep up the facade with them any longer.

And I truly think that they know that they are hostages at this moment. Jmo

But please don't blame me for this thinking. But blame the press and police that allowed these official criminating evidence to be released before they were prepared to make an arrest. Jmo

Children don't have the imagination we have, they cling to who/what is familiar. There is great trauma in removing children from their parent(s) and their home as well.

There are various times where Sherriff Scott/Lee county has said: "This was a targeted, isolated murder". That is LE code for 'other people are not in danger'. It's an important aspect of law enforcement to maintain calm and order in society in spite of crimes, not go into a panic and take rash actions.

Panic mode?

Kiddies living with a supposed killer of their mother.

This should be panic time and immediately forced removal imo.

Because if mark decides that he can not handle prison and the jig is up. Then what's next.

So imo. Don't get the kids out now. But get them out right now.

And deal with a custody battle later on. Jmo

From Zuri's link:

(7) A child may not be removed from the home or continued out of the home pending disposition if, with the provision of appropriate and available early intervention or preventive services, including services provided in the home, the child could safely remain at home. If the child’s safety and well-being are in danger, the child shall be removed from danger and continue to be removed until the danger has passed. If the child has been removed from the home and the reasons for his or her removal have been remedied, the child may be returned to the home. If the court finds that the prevention or reunification efforts of the department will allow the child to remain safely at home, the court shall allow the child to remain in the home.

Children don't have the imagination we have, they cling to who/what is familiar. There is great trauma in removing children from their parent(s) and their home as well.

Satchie- you are right. We know who MS is and what he is capable of and what we think he has done. To them, he is their beloved dad. It is heartbreaking.

Fate of Sievers children being decided
Posted: Dec 04, 2015 1:33 PM CST Updated: Dec 04, 2015 1:41 PM CST
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30670281/mark-sievers-in-court-for-dcf-hearing#.VmHtqb_OrWA

From one of the pictures in this link, it appears that the girls are with him. The judge no doubt will talk to them and consider their wishes. However, if MS has twisted their thinking as TS's family indicates, it may be hard to sort things out. This will be a very difficult day for the girls, no matter what happens. My prayers are with them and with the judge.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30670281/mark-sievers-in-court-for-dcf-hearing#.VmHvJno76rV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni