TX TX - James Smith, 50, Lewisville, 20 Nov 2015

KristiDFW

Reaction score
First time posting something like this. But several of my friends have posted it on FB. This is too close to home.

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/2015/12/authorities-searching-for-lewisville-man-50-missing-since-late-last-week.html/

Police are looking for a 50-year-old Lewisville man reportedly missing since last week.

James Bryan Smith was last seen Nov. 20, walking away from his home in the 1500 block of Dogwood Trail in Lewisville. Police said they aren’t sure what Smith might be wearing, though he is known to wear blue jeans, a work jacket and boots. He has a tattoo between his wrist and elbow that reads, “ZEP.
He is described as 180 pounds and about 5-foot-8, with brown eyes and hair.

Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call police at 972-219-3600 or 972-219-8477.

Anonymous tips can be texted to 847411 with “TipLPD” included in the message.

Please let me know if I did something wrong. I posted it as soon as my friends blew up my FB with it. I thought it would help.

Looks great! Thank you for posting! That's less than an hour from where I am and I was thinking about heading to Grapevine to do some Christmas shopping anyways; I might drive through there and keep my eyes open this weekend.

Hoping he's found safe and sound. I'm from Lewisville so this touches home for sure!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back