CANADA Canada - Anwar Qaderi, 15, Brampton, Ont, 10 May 2012

dotr

Reaction score
38e9a4a8-4ef6-4708-a151-f4ca4c04f9c1___Content.jpg

"BRAMPTON— Investigators from the 22 Division Criminal Investigations Bureau are seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing 15-year-old male.

Anwar Qaderi was last seen on May 10, 2012, leaving his Lockwood Road residence. He is an habitual runner and has had minimal contact with family members. Family and Investigators are concerned due to the lack of communication lately, and would like to be assured of his well-being.

Qaderi is described as Middle Eastern with a medium complexion. He is 5’6” tall, 130 lbs, with brown eyes and short black hair. Clothing at the time is unknown.

An extensive investigation has been ongoing since the time he left his residence. Police are anxious to speak with him. Investigators want him to know that he will not be required to go home and his family does not need to know where he is, they just need to know he is safe."
http://www.bramptonguardian.com/news-story/3855436-brampton-teen-missing/
rbbm.

That's a long time missing.. I don't see any follow up sites.

That's a long time missing.. I don't see any follow up sites.

Had first posted about Anwar Qaderi in the missing teens Toronto thread quite some time ago,
looked for an update, but cannot seem to find one ( anyone else have any luck?) so started this thread.
In news link LE stated that mp did not have to return to his family if he did not want to, however they were hoping he would just check in, he would be about 18-19 years old now.
imo.

On FB, there's an Anwar Qaderi from Toronto who says he's married to someone who says she's from Brampton. It looks a lot like him (birthmark, ears, facial shape, eyebrows ...) and he has updated recently. The stated age on FB doesn't match but I think it might be fake or a typo (1997 to 1979?)
as the person looks a lot younger than his age on FB. The things he used to post, well... let's say I would understand if his family was concerned.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back