GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #3

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
chance1.jpg

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Sleuthster
The parents of a missing North Port baby boy are behind bars in South Carolina, but deputies are still scrambling to figure out just what happened to the 9-week-old.

According to the Sarasota Sheriff's Office, the grandmother of Chance Walsh contacted them on Sunday, concerned because she had not seen the boy in nearly a month. She said his parents, Kristen Bury and Joseph Walsh, are longtime drug users. more at link..
http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/30972247-story

Thread #1
Thread #2

FL - Chance Walsh, 9 wks, North Port, Sept-Oct 2015 - Media thread - No discussion

Joseph Walsh Facebook

Kristen Bury Facebook

Probable Cause Affidavit 1st degree felony murder for Kristen Bury

Let's hope we will soon be posting about Justice being served for Little Chance!

Let's hope we will soon be posting about Justice being served for Little Chance!

I second that wish! Janiya Thomas' mom just got indicted by the Florida Grand Jury for first-degree murder charges. I think the same is going to happen in this case.

I was glad to read of Janiya's mother's indictment. Hoping Chance gets the same chance at justice.

Following this new thread - I think about poor Chance every day - may he rest in peace :sigh:

Any new news?

Criminal Case Management for both Kristen and Joseph have been rescheduled from December 29, 2015 to February 16, 2016 due to the attorneys for both parties not being available. So, to answer your question, no, nothing new at this time unfortunately.

I've been waiting for today, there's such little coverage over here even a Google search didn't throw up the new date. The only consolation I feel is imagining another 10 weeks of them scuttling round a prison wondering if today's the day someone seeks justice for Chance their own way.

May 2016 bring more serious charges for JW and KB. Cockroaches.

Sorry, Baby Chance. :(

LindsayLogue (@LindsayLogue): https://twitter.com/LindsayLogue?s=09

NOW: As part of Kristen Bury's plea - she agrees to testify against Baby Chance's father, Joseph Walsh.

NOW: Judge now explaining to Kristen Bury she cannot appeal her sentence. Judge Roberts to sentence her momentarily.

NOW: Kristen Bury sobs as the prosecutor lays out details of Baby Chance's death. Says Joseph Walsh shoved a baby wipe down Chance's throat.

NOW: Kirsten Bury's mother, Sally Susino, is in the courtroom watching as her daughter is about to be sentenced to prison.

NOW: Prosecutor says there is no evidence that Kristen Bury physically harmed the child. She neglected the child and failed to protect him.

BREAKING NEWS: Judge sentences Kristen Bury, mother of Baby Chance, to 25 yrs in prison in plea deal. She must testify against Joseph Walsh.

NOW: Mother of Kristen Bury speaks in court through tears. Calls this a double-tragedy. Kristen is sobbing.

NOW: Kristen Bury's mother says she lied, did drugs and manipulated people in her community.

WOW: The plot thickens. Kristen Bury's mother claims Kristen exchanged her first child for a car. Baby Duane died weeks after he was born.

NOW: Kristen Bury drops to her knees in court, sobbing as her mother tells the court what an awful daughter she's been.

NOW: Kristen Bury's mother, Sally Susino, says "I hope she enjoys her new life." (referring to Kristen Bury's 25 year prison sentence)

NOW: Despite everything she said in court, Sally Susino says "I still love her though", speaking of daughter Kristen Bury.

NOW: Kristen Bury's step-father now talking to the court … says the sentence isn't harsh enough. Kirsten is still crying.

NOW: Kristen Bury's step-father begs the judge to reject the plea deal. Calls Kristen a "monster".

NOW: Court adjourned. Kristen Bury fingerprinted and taken out in handcuffs.

I am so mad this wasn't streamed . It's Florida ffs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Says a lot about a person when their own parents are disgusted with them...

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Has anyone read when trial is expected for Joseph?

I am wondering if we will even see a trial with Kristen now agreeing to testify against him. It is possible that he will end up pleading out rather than go to trial and face his accusers (the state of FL) in open court. Baby Chance suffered greatly in his short life but those last moments . . .

I don't know that Walsh will want to sit though a trial where it is all detailed and dissected over and over.

I don't think 25 years is enough.

Anyone know anything else about her trading the first baby for a car?!?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back