Found Safe AL - Myra 'Alissia' Freeman, 17, Highland Home, 13 Dec 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Authorities searching for missing Highland Home teen

Myra Alissia Freeman

"The Crenshaw County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a 17-year old.

According to deputies in Highland Home, Myra Alissia Freeman went missing around 4:30 p.m. on Sunday, Dec. 13, from her home in Highland Home (Magnolia Shores).

Crenshaw County Sheriff Mickey Powell said the circumstances around Freeman’s disappearance are still unclear.

“It appears that she left from her house walking,” said Powell. “We’re still waiting to get more information to know exactly what happened.”

Anyone with information on Freeman’s whereabouts is asked to call the Crenshaw County Sheriff’s Office at (334) 335-6568 or Freeman’s parents, Chris and Vickie Metcalf, at (334) 537-4004."

http://www.greenvilleadvocate.com/2015/12/14/authorities-searching-for-missing-highland-home-teen/

Authorities searching for missing Highland Home teen

Myra Alissia Freeman

"The Crenshaw County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a 17-year old.

According to deputies in Highland Home, Myra Alissia Freeman went missing around 4:30 p.m. on Sunday, Dec. 13, from her home in Highland Home (Magnolia Shores).

Crenshaw County Sheriff Mickey Powell said the circumstances around Freeman’s disappearance are still unclear.

“It appears that she left from her house walking,” said Powell. “We’re still waiting to get more information to know exactly what happened.”

Anyone with information on Freeman’s whereabouts is asked to call the Crenshaw County Sheriff’s Office at (334) 335-6568 or Freeman’s parents, Chris and Vickie Metcalf, at (334) 537-4004."

http://www.greenvilleadvocate.com/2015/12/14/authorities-searching-for-missing-highland-home-teen/

From your link, los:

[...]

Freeman is listed as a 4-foot-11, 120-pound, white female with light brown/dark blonde hair and blue eyes. When she was last seen, it was reported that she was wearing a long sleeve crimson colored Alabama shirt, blue jeans and black and white converse shoes.
[...]

She's tiny! I hope we hear an update ASAP!

:scared:
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subscribing. .she's the same size as my oldest daughter. .Itty bitty. .I hope she's just at a friends house. With how tiny she is, it makes me concerned. 😕

wfGetImage.aspx

Name: Freeman, Myra Alissia Patricia
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5'1
Weight: 121 lbs.

https://app.alea.gov/Community/wfAlertFlyer.aspx?ID=f5e5a2c3-27c1-457c-a3d4-ad22dea21d45

I can't tell what the family is thinking. They say in the news clip above Allisia has never done anything like this before.
Allisia is homeschooled. Wonder if she had a cell phone, computer, or anything she could use to connect to someone outside of the home....

Maybe she was going to meet someone? You know she goes out with a bag of trash and when she's out of sight walks to some place nearby, where the other person is waiting. Then, she comes back home after some ten minutes, only Myra didn't come back, because it was either a ruse, or something went very wrong.

This reminds me of <modsnip> story here on WS. A 15yr old that went missing after going outside to walk the dog. She was found alive about 23 days later in a different state with a 41yr old she met online. I hope Allisia's story isn't so lurid, but that she'll be found safe too.

Hopefully they can track her using her cell phone.

From shefner's link:

Around the time Alissa went outside Sunday afternoon, a neighbor reported spotting her walking down the road they live on by herself. She did not have anything with her but her phone.

&#8220;She's never done anything like this. We're worried that she's hurt or that she's with someone who might hurt her,&#8221; Vickie Metcalf added. &#8220;She had a phone and we've tried to call it and we've left messages but we haven't heard anything. We don't even know if she's getting the messages.&#8221;

Well, she's been gone for a week. Somehow I am thinking she may not have had a cell phone? I don't know. There has been no mention of anyone abducting her.

Question????

Was the trash she was takino out really trash or her belongings to run away.

I was hoping to see an update by now &#128533;

I can't tell what the family is thinking. They say in the news clip above Allisia has never done anything like this before.
Allisia is homeschooled. Wonder if she had a cell phone, computer, or anything she could use to connect to someone outside of the home....

It seems from the article above, she did have a phone.
Around the time Alissa went outside Sunday afternoon, a neighbor reported spotting her walking down the road they live on by herself. She did not have anything with her but her phone.
http://www.wsfa.com/story/30782131/search-intensifies-for-teen-who-vanished-taking-out-the-trash

She could have stashed the. Bag someplace.
I wonder if they found the bag in the garbage.

She could have stashed the. Bag someplace.
I wonder if they found the bag in the garbage.
The search FB page says that LE has the trash that she took out.

Teen girl missing a week after vanishing while taking out the trash

Alissia Freeman, age 17, vanished while she was taking out her family’s trash on the afternoon of Dec. 13, the NBC TV station in Montgomery, Al. reported.

Alissia lives with her family on Dailey Road in a housing community called Magnolia Shores in Highland Home, about 10 miles south of Montgomery.

Her family reported her missing later that evening, WSFA-TV reported.

http://wncn.com/2015/12/20/teen-girl-missing-a-week-after-vanishing-while-taking-out-the-trash/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back