Age in 1992, 47-48

Age Last Seen 46
Date of last Seen 7/19/1990
Location of Last Seen : POSSIBLY THE ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO AREA

Eyes Brown
Hair Brown
Height (inches): 71.0
Weight (pounds): 175.0

DNA Sample TEST NOT COMPLETE- Dental not available.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/27802/822

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1779dmfl.html

There is a lot of info on the ws thread for Robert (Bobby) Beich that I have written over the years. Bobby was my neighbor growing up and was close with my dad and us to the point he knew he could call my dad if he needed help as he did one night from a bar when his tires where slashed and my dad went and got him.

A quick synopses; Bobby was from Dunedin,Florida when he disappeared. I'm not sure originally where he was from but I think my dad said Michigan. He had left Dunedin shortly before his disappearance to work construction in Texas.

Shortly before his disappearance in July 1990 it is said that he gave away a bunch of his tools and then sent a note to his brothers in Florida that he was going to New Mexico to end his life by jumping in the grand canyon. His brothers spent a lot of money hiring a helicopter to search the grand canyon but he was never found. It should be noted that he was diabetic and it is presumed that he was in a bad state because he was not taking his medication.

I think it's possible that he did not go to Albuquerque or was attempting to get there by hitchhiking and could have met foul play. I used to think (hope) he was alive and had gone off to start another life or had amnesia or something. It's been too many years and I no longer think this.

If you have any questions see Bobby's Beich's thread or you can message me. My dad died unfortunately in 2010 so I can't really ask him anything. At the time Bobby disappeared I was married and had moved to Winter Haven,FL until returning to Clearwater in 1993 but I'll try to help.

Correction- Looking back through my posts I guess my dad did tell me the letter was postmarked from Albuquerque so I guess it is assumed he was there if he sent the letter.

That photo looks like he might have a short waist albeit it could be the "mom jeans" that were so popular back in the day. He is reported to be 5'11" but he may have really long legs (possibly a 36" length?)

I did find on Namus "He sent a note to his brother in Largo, post marked from Albuquerque, New Mexico. There has been no further communication from Beich since that date."

Bobby's case info says dental charting is not currently available and dna has an inquiry underway. I wonder if LEO could locate his brother to find if dental charts still might exist for Bobby (maybe he remembers the dentist they might have gone to). Sounds like no one really knew where Bobby was or could verify his whereabouts except for the letter being sent from NM.

That photo looks like he might have a short waist albeit it could be the "mom jeans" that were so popular back in the day. He is reported to be 5'11" but he may have really long legs (possibly a 36" length?)

I did find on Namus "He sent a note to his brother in Largo, post marked from Albuquerque, New Mexico. There has been no further communication from Beich since that date."

Bobby's case info says dental charting is not currently available and dna has an inquiry underway. I wonder if LEO could locate his brother to find if dental charts still might exist for Bobby (maybe he remembers the dentist they might have gone to). Sounds like no one really knew where Bobby was or could verify his whereabouts except for the letter being sent from NM.
Yes he was long legged. Another reason I thought of Bobby.

He has 2 brothers, one is LEO in clearwater (or maybe retired now) and the other, Billy, still owned the house on San Mateo in 2010 when my dad passed (noted on Bobby's thread ironcally by someone named Bill). Bobby raced cigarette boats and traveled around the world. Maybe that is why the don't have dental. The brothers may not know where he got dental care at. Another possibility is that it's been 25 years since Bobby went missing so the local dentist in Dunedin may be retired or even deceased.

I don't know why he went to Texas, when I moved out of my dads and got married 4 weeks later Bobby still had his Lamborghini and was racing boats. According to my father his life took a downward turn a couple years later and he had to sell his car and moved to Texas to find work. I can't imagine why. I mean there was a new house boom here in Florida he could have stayed here. Makes you wonder what was really in Texas.

Teeth....If Bobby disappeared only a year or so before our UID's death, his brother might know what state the teeth were in, so dental records, though they might be a nice addition, may not strictly be necessary?

Also, if Bobby wasn't missing a bunch of teeth at the time of his disappearance, and then subsequently lost teeth, would they have had time to heal before summer of 1991?

He actually looks tall to me for 5'11. He's lanky too?

Teeth....If Bobby disappeared only a year or so before our UID's death, his brother might know what state the teeth were in, so dental records, though they might be a nice addition, may not strictly be necessary?

Also, if Bobby wasn't missing a bunch of teeth at the time of his disappearance, and then subsequently lost teeth, would they have had time to heal before summer of 1991?

He actually looks tall to me for 5'11. He's lanky too?

It's possible he had a partial too and was no longer wearing it or it was not found with the remains. He had money, I'm confident he could afford dental work.

I'll have to search but there are stories about Bobby being involved with the wife of one of his bosses wife in Hawaii I think. Could have lost some teeth then and got a partial you never know. He was handsome and knew it which can be a dangerous combination with married women lol

Here you go. There's lots of stories about Bobby on here they still tell. He was a legend I guess. Photographs from Mike Bontoft - Offshoreonly.com
I think the suicide note is to mislead, although he may have done it, it was not where he said it would be because he knew they would go looking for him I think .. very attached to his family but I think he is no longer among us

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back