Date of Birth: October 11, 1966
Age at Time of Disappearance: 19 yrs old
Race: White
Height at Time of Disappearance: 6'0"
Weight at Time of Disappearance: 140 lbs
Hair Color: HAIR COLOR HERE
Eye Color: Green
Alias(s) / Nickname(s): Ted, Teddy
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Dot on web of hand; Mole by eye; Hair is feathered longer in back

Clothing: Jeans, shirt and shoes
Jewelry: Unknown

Agency Name: Middletown Police Department
Agency Phone Number: 513-425-7766
Agency Case Number: N/A

Middletown Journal Archive
Information graciously provided by family and loved ones

http://doenetwork.org/cases/4790dmoh.html

I couldn't find much info. I was able to find family on FB. I located 2 pictures of Mr. Franks, when he was younger that the family posted on their individual FB account. Not sure if it is appropriate to post those or not. Family is in Middleton Ohio.

Theodore M Franks
United States Public Records
Name Theodore M Franks
Residence Date 13 Jul 2001
Residence Place Middletown, Ohio, United States
Birth Date 11 Oct 1966
Address 3305 Corta Via St
Address Continued Middletown, Ohio 45044
Possible Relatives Jodi J Franks, Joe Franks, Rebecca L Franks, Renea Sue Hester

Now in Charley Project: Theodore Malcum Franks – The Charley Project

Details of Disappearance
Franks was last seen in Middletown, Ohio on or around Labor Day, September 1, 1986. He got into a fight with his wife and was acting strange. He went to his sister's apartment and asked for a ride to a gas station in the vicinity of Jackson and the the 3500 block of Roosevelt Boulevard so he could get some cigarettes.

When they arrived at the gas station, Franks jumped out of the car and ran away before his sister could even put the car in park. Two people were seen chasing him down the road. He left his wallet, car and all other belongings behind and has never been heard from again. His sister stated his behavior the day he disappeared was "bizarre" and she thinks he was afraid of something or someone.

Some accounts report Franks disappeared around Memorial Day, which was May 31, 1986. He left behind two young daughters.

I'm just going to throw this out there and it may lead nowhere- My Grandma and Grandpa owned a gravel company in Middletown: Moorman Sand & Gravel Company on Germantown Rd. Roosevelt Blvd is only 10 minutes from there and the gravel pits were a hot spot to hang out and drink according to my family.

They never got searched. I believe when I was a child, there was an old missing jeep found in one of the gravel pits. I feel like that would be a spot someone might dump a body as morbid as that sounds? Its just a thought since I am from this area.

Now in Charley Project: Theodore Malcum Franks – The Charley Project

Details of Disappearance
Franks was last seen in Middletown, Ohio on or around Labor Day, September 1, 1986. He got into a fight with his wife and was acting strange. He went to his sister's apartment and asked for a ride to a gas station in the vicinity of Jackson and the the 3500 block of Roosevelt Boulevard so he could get some cigarettes.

When they arrived at the gas station, Franks jumped out of the car and ran away before his sister could even put the car in park. Two people were seen chasing him down the road. He left his wallet, car and all other belongings behind and has never been heard from again. His sister stated his behavior the day he disappeared was "bizarre" and she thinks he was afraid of something or someone.

Some accounts report Franks disappeared around Memorial Day, which was May 31, 1986. He left behind two young daughters.
This was my uncle and his wife was VERY jealous and her brothers threatened his life and he was abused I her and them

I'm just going to throw this out there and it may lead nowhere- My Grandma and Grandpa owned a gravel company in Middletown: Moorman Sand & Gravel Company on Germantown Rd. Roosevelt Blvd is only 10 minutes from there and the gravel pits were a hot spot to hang out and drink according to my family.

They never got searched. I believe when I was a child, there was an old missing jeep found in one of the gravel pits. I feel like that would be a spot someone might dump a body as morbid as that sounds? Its just a thought since I am from this area.
I'll definitely let the detectives know this! Thank you

There's a video on YouTube about mu uncle and it states that we don't believe his wife to be a suspect but that's not true, we think she knows exactly what happened and just isn't speaking.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back